over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin

dale338

Registered
What do you all think? With Twitter and all social media now banning it, Forbes and others saying it's going to below 1000 and maybe even bye bye all together. No mainstream retailers will take it in the near future. Typical regulators, wanting control, because the concept works and works well.

A lot of us here use cryptocurrency. I'm new to it and this is why I quit stocks back in 2008. Everything I buy into freaking tanks. I bought bitcoin around now 9000, now it's threatening to dip below 6000 and I just read the above on Forbes.

I guess we will soon be back to sending cash in the mail?

every time something good comes along the old school resists and tries to regulate. Uber, airbnb, bitcoin, TRT, you name it. Always about the money!

Anyone here buying on these dips? I was going to average in lower, until I read the Forbes article. Just too risky!

I don't think bitcoin is going away, but I don't see the speculative bubble going any further. People are thinking of sub 1000 levels as some catastrophic crash, when it was just there last spring. There was never a logical reason to go from 1000 to 14000+ in a few month's time.

I only use bitcoin to buy things online. I'm not holding it as an "investment". Currency speculation isn't investing.

I don't think bitcoin is going away, but I don't see the speculative bubble going any further. People are thinking of sub 1000 levels as some catastrophic crash, when it was just there last spring. There was never a logical reason to go from 1000 to 14000+ in a few month's time.

I only use bitcoin to buy things online. I'm not holding it as an "investment". Currency speculation isn't investing.

I agree. I have no interest in it currently. The regulators are coming out and down hard on exchanges, ico's, etc... This will be a year of lots more pain for cryptos. I think there will be another great buying opportunity but not for a while. And certainly not at the prices they are at now. I think BTC under 2500 is very possible this year (we were only just there a year ago). Then id be interested in picking it up for the long term.

I agree. I have no interest in it currently. The regulators are coming out and down hard on exchanges, ico's, etc... This will be a year of lots more pain for cryptos. I think there will be another great buying opportunity but not for a while. And certainly not at the prices they are at now. I think BTC under 2500 is very possible this year (we were only just there a year ago). Then id be interested in picking it up for the long term.

I agree, but when you are buying it, for the connivence of buying other "things" it sucks as it takes a few days to hit your account via an ACH transfer and if by then, it's tanked some 40-50% you get to pay double. LOL.

Its crazy.

The alt coin market realllly blew up this past Oct-Jan...bitcoin was high which in turn led everyone else to buy into all the other interesting alts. And since that January plummet, nothing has looked good.

Bitcoin is falling which makes EVERY OTHER COIN nervous, so they start falling too. I think there will definitely be another buying craze, but not for a decent while. I quickly watched my 3k+ in alt coin turn into $600 these past couple months haha

I only buy some to turn around to send out, so have no real appreciable amount

I only buy some to turn around to send out, so have no real appreciable amount

Yeah, but if what happened like what happened to me. I bought $1000 about five days ago and by the time it was ACH loaded to my account where I could go buy with it, the value is like $680. LOL.

Yeah, but if what happened like what happened to me. I bought $1000 about five days ago and by the time it was ACH loaded to my account where I could go buy with it, the value is like $680. LOL.

:eek:

Attachments

• 240vtw.jpg
    240vtw.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 216
You guys are doing it wrong, there is nothing wrong with bitcoin. Never buy from coinbase or anyone without instant release. Never "invest" in digital currancy, it's not designed for that, buy it, spend it, done. It doesn't matter if the value is .01 cent or 1000000 dollars.

I'm loading up on these dips. I dont care if it continues to pull back more, Im invested for the long haul and hate chasing. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is here to stay. You can't have one without the other. Im mainly intersted in Chinese alt coins right now. They are extremely undervalued and China is building a huge blockchain ecosystem..it will be used to complete their $Trillion dollar project "One Bridge One Road" Exciting times ahead!

I went to a bitcoin ATM at the mall last week. I bought enough to pay for some primo and DHB raws, came home, and tried to pay. The bitcoin price had gone down on the drive home. I was a few dollars short. The price came back up by the next morning, so I was able to pay for the order without going back to the ATM.

I don't see bitcoin catching on with the mainstream when it's this inconvenient to use. I've been reading for years about how it will replace regular currency. It only seems worth the hassle to me if I'm buying something from a not so legal market.

I'm loading up on these dips. I dont care if it continues to pull back more, Im invested for the long haul and hate chasing. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is here to stay. You can't have one without the other. Im mainly intersted in Chinese alt coins right now. They are extremely undervalued and China is building a huge blockchain ecosystem..it will be used to complete their $Trillion dollar project "One Bridge One Road" Exciting times ahead!

Ok, after much research about cryptocurrency all afternoon, I'm with you. I'll be averaging in on all these dips. This currency type is here to stay and it's not going away. The major players are rebelling and making it difficult to get into the mainstream, but it will happen. I don't care if bitcoin goes back to 1000,
i'll just load up. It's not going anywhere.

Ok, after much research about cryptocurrency all afternoon, I'm with you. I'll be averaging in on all these dips. This currency type is here to stay and it's not going away. The major players are rebelling and making it difficult to get into the mainstream, but it will happen. I don't care if bitcoin goes back to 1000,
i'll just load up. It's not going anywhere.

Wise decision. Do your own research and stand strong with your belief. This technology is attracting brilliant minds from every industry and every country around the world. Governments aren't looking to ban crypto, they are trying to find ways to regulate it. Once it's regulated, institutional investors will step in and take crypto to a whole new level.

Just be sure to diversify your portfolio. I've gone all in and it's just not worth it. Too many exciting projects out there.

I personally prefer small cap cryptos from China right now. They are the sleeping giant. But, if you want to play it safe, then more mature cryptos will be your safer bet (BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO, XMR). Lightning network and atomic swaps will be huge once the tech is mature enough to go mainstream. This should happen within the next 6-18 months.

The small cap Chinese coins I like right now are HPB, BBN, CPC, and MAN. There are other solid Chinese coins as well, but these are the more promising small caps with potential for huge return. These projects specialize in Big Data, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and High Speed TPS.

Good luck and have fun researching. Blockchain technology is here to stay.

One last example...Goldman Sachs stated Bitcoin will not succeed and is going to be worth zero, yet Circle just acquired Poloniex (a crypto exchange). Goldman sachs is Circle's largest investor. So Goldman Sachs indirectly owns Poloniex.

Same thing with JP Morgan. The CEO, Jamie Dimon was hating on BTC for years, now he says he regrets calling it a fraud and JP Morgan was just at a meeting with some other crypto project a week ago trying to learn how they can utilize Blockchain technology.

Don't let the media scare you from missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime. Big corporations are threatened and don't want this tech to succeed.

Ripple is more promising I think. Also checkout cardano. A lot of new coins coming out for a few bucks or cents... doesn't hurt to throw a few bucks in and see where it goes.

Wise decision. Do your own research and stand strong with your belief. This technology is attracting brilliant minds from every industry and every country around the world. Governments aren't looking to ban crypto, they are trying to find ways to regulate it. Once it's regulated, institutional investors will step in and take crypto to a whole new level.

Just be sure to diversify your portfolio. I've gone all in and it's just not worth it. Too many exciting projects out there.

I personally prefer small cap cryptos from China right now. They are the sleeping giant. But, if you want to play it safe, then more mature cryptos will be your safer bet (BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO, XMR). Lightning network and atomic swaps will be huge once the tech is mature enough to go mainstream. This should happen within the next 6-18 months.

The small cap Chinese coins I like right now are HPB, BBN, CPC, and MAN. There are other solid Chinese coins as well, but these are the more promising small caps with potential for huge return. These projects specialize in Big Data, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and High Speed TPS.

Good luck and have fun researching. Blockchain technology is here to stay.

One last example...Goldman Sachs stated Bitcoin will not succeed and is going to be worth zero, yet Circle just acquired Poloniex (a crypto exchange). Goldman sachs is Circle's largest investor. So Goldman Sachs indirectly owns Poloniex.

Same thing with JP Morgan. The CEO, Jamie Dimon was hating on BTC for years, now he says he regrets calling it a fraud and JP Morgan was just at a meeting with some other crypto project a week ago trying to learn how they can utilize Blockchain technology.

Don't let the media scare you from missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime. Big corporations are threatened and don't want this tech to succeed.

Is it possible blockchain can be used beyond crypto currencies, b/c I think the crypto currency money train has passed and won't ge coming back. Those that made out like fat cats had perfect timing. Now if blockchain tech could somehow be integrated into healthcare or insurance I'd be all on it.

Is it possible blockchain can be used beyond crypto currencies, b/c I think the crypto currency money train has passed and won't ge coming back. Those that made out like fat cats had perfect timing. Now if blockchain tech could somehow be integrated into healthcare or insurance I'd be all on it.

Most definitely. Blockchain technology can be used for things other than cryptocurrency to use in place of fiat.

Some of the Chinese coins I mentioned are for storing, sorting, analyzing, and cleansing of Big Data. Some are for Internet of Things and also Aritificial Intelligence.

People focus too much on crypto replacing fiat when there are some many other use cases out there. It is disrupting every industry in the world, not just financial.

Some cryptos or decentralized apps require a 'token' to use its service. If the service or technology for that particular crypto becomes high demand, the value of the token will increase.

Think of it as going to a carnival. If you decide to go on a ride, you dont pay with cash, instead you use cash to buy tickets and use those tickets to go on the ride.

Thats how these tokens essentially work. For example, If a company wants to access Big Data stored on a particular blockchain, they will have to buy and utilize the token for that chain.

I dont think crypto will replace fiat 100% anytime soon, but the technology is improving and it has a lot of pros opposed to fiat.

The biggest obstacle right now is userfriendliness. It can be quite confusing and intimidating to convert fiat to crypto and transferring funds from one wallet to another. There are projects creating wallets right now that dumbing the process down so that normal everyday people can enter this arena without issue.

Last edited:

Sorry, I mispoke. The Chinese project is called "One Belt, One Road Initiative." Basically a modern day version of the Silk Road. It's China's way of globalizing their market such as Chinese medicine. It's suppose to link China to Russia, Europe, Africa, and the rest of Asia.

To answer your question about blockchain and healthcare, yes, there are currently a couple projects out their right now integrating blockchain technology with healthcare.

I haven't read up too much on them, but this was a popular ICO that was just released on the market.

https://medicalchain.com/en/

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner