over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin

JOEYV33

Registered
Best crypto to send to sponsors and easiest company to deal with

The best crypto to send cost effective wise would be LTC or ETH...But depends on the sponsor though?!

Most sponsors only accept BTC...Some guys like IPG accept quite a few different ones so whichever is cheapest for you works for them lol.

localbitcoins.com and coinbase.com seems to be the easiest to use for those starting out in crypto.

coinmama.com and bitstamp.net have worked well for me, sending Bitcoin using a debit card. You can get a free Bitcoin wallet at blockchain.info, buy the Bitcoin at coinmama or bitstamp and send to your Blockchain wallet, then send from your Blockchain wallet to the sponsor. Very easy to do once you get used to it.

In the old days we used to just mail cash!

LOL, those were indeed the good old days, and you can still do that with some sponsors and it does work well. However, it does create a security risk for the source, and for the sender, there is always the potential that someone will steal the cash out of your envelope.

Buying Bitcoin is very easy once you get used to it, and you can send to the source without ever having to leave your house or dealing with the Post Office, Western Union, or Moneygram. Using crypto currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum is definitely the way of the future. But I fondly remember the good old days of the past and sending cash through the mail.

I've just logged in to try and find some sort of direction as far as bitcoins go.

Hope you guys have more luck that I.

I've opened a few accounts and bitcoin payment is not presently offered for WA residents. :banghead:

After a few accounrts and no luck, I opened one with Coinbase.com works for me in WA.
Now I've to get my head round the Wallet part and sending funds and finally send some funds.

In the very old days, everyone got it in the gym. Also, a local Doctor would give it to us. Everything was from a pharmacy back then too.

In the very old days, everyone got it in the gym. Also, a local Doctor would give it to us. Everything was from a pharmacy back then too.

Yup! in the gym....somebody had access to at least veterinary gear, so easy to get at the time.....it was either real and it worked or it was fake and didn't work...none of this underground labs and second guessing the quality that china got us all into now a days!

easiest way I found is this:

go to localbitcoins.com and open a free account, all you need to do is create a username and password, this will give you a wallet. Then navigate to the "receive bitcoins" page and print out the QR scan code (this represents your wallet in square scan code format).

then find a local bitcoin ATM, there are a lot out there you would be surprised...I live in a small city of 200,000 and there are 5 convenience stores that have them. Anyways, you can deposit cash into them to buy bitcoins and have them transferred in to your wallet on localbitcoins.com, don't forget to bring the QR scan code you printed out, as that represents your wallet and tells the atm where to transfer the bitcoins. Another good thing about the atm's is that the rate they use is the actual market rate of the bitcoin at that given moment, unlike buying from some guy at his overinflated rate....

once you are done get a receipt, go home log in to localbitcoins and your bitcoins should be in your wallet, if not give it some time (a few more minutes, up to a couple of hours) it will show up.....once it shows up you can then transfer it into the wallet of the source you are buying from....DONE!

it might sound complicated but after you do it once, you will see it isn't

BTW total anonymity this way, hope this helps

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws