over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin

kandaandm

Registered
Perhaps I'm a little behind on this, but someone post simple way to set up a Bitcoin account and easiest way to load it.

**Don't flame me on this. I just never had a need for it prior.

I highly recommend against coinbase, check them on any of the consumer watchdog sites.

Use LocalBitCoins, do a cash deposit purchase, you can use zelle do to do it electronically, so you won't even have to go into the bank, or you can go into the vendors bank and do the deposit.

I recommend electrum for your bitcoin wallet.

There are also several other decent ways to buy bitcoins, but coinbase isn't one of them.

Coin base is the worst!! Use the cash app! Easiest, cheapest way. There is no set "fee" or %, they make money on the spread. It comes out between 1-2%. Funds (confirms) super fast too.

What about the ATM's? I noticed there is actually four of them not far from my office. Setup a wallet on Electrum, so now time to join the 21st Century. lol

What about the ATM's? I noticed there is actually four of them not far from my office. Setup a wallet on Electrum, so now time to join the 21st Century. lol

Convenient, but fees will cost you if you order often.

Once you're setup to buy/sell from your home it's preferred.

I've used bitcoin ATMs before, but the prices are too high. The one closest to me now has a $15 fee on top of a 40% markup on the exchange rate.

I use Gemini Exchange now. It's faster than Coinbase, and it's cheaper.

If you'd like to do it anonymously with no paper trail at all, I would recommend going on localbitcoins, finding someone near you who does cash purchases, contact them and meet up with them.

I've never used cash app but it sounds interesting, maybe I'll give it a try.

Anyone notice Bitcoin crashed horribly? I had a little bit of money in for buys and I lost like $200 in the last few days!

Went to send sponsor funds today and shocked by my losses. WTF!

I really like Gemini myself. Took me a while to get signed up, but sure it doesn't anymore. You don't have to wait two weeks to get your bitcoin and they have much higher limits than the $250 which I got on coinbase.

You can change your limit on coinbase in like 2 seconds. Mine is $25K Still doesn't help me that their stock crashed!

Try using the libertyx website or app to find a place to buy bitcoin locally. The initial limit is low but you can do the verification and get it raised to 1000 and 3000 pretty easily. Seems like the best option now that most of the banks won't let you use their cards to purchase bitcoin online.

Always used coinbase, just checked out the cash app. How do you send money with it to another bc wallet? Normally I have the bc wallet code and enter that. Cash app wants an email or phone number which is obviously way less anonymous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You can change your limit on coinbase in like 2 seconds. Mine is $25K Still doesn't help me that their stock crashed!

This is one of the reasons I use them. You can convert to a "USD" wallet when market is all over the place, then when it's back to "stable" you can convert to BTC and send instantly. That way if BTC is all over value-wise, but you still want to buy your good good, you can xfer and send and be done with it.

Otherwise CB is garbage, I agree completely.

I really like Gemini myself. Took me a while to get signed up, but sure it doesn't anymore. You don't have to wait two weeks to get your bitcoin and they have much higher limits than the $250 which I got on coinbase.

Gemini, the Winklevoss twins of Facebook fame, is your best option for purchasing. Very very few require total anonymity and unless you are one of them you should avoid the inconvenience of maintaining it. You should use a hardware wallet for large amounts and long-term storage. This means Trezor or Ledger Nano S. If just using for individual purchases/short term storage wallets like Exodus, Electrum or Bitpay will be sufficient. If you have the money buy a hardware wallet don't even think about it. As others have said, avoid Coinbase at all costs for many reasons, especially if you are engaged in the purchase of illicit substances.

Rex.

Always used coinbase, just checked out the cash app. How do you send money with it to another bc wallet? Normally I have the bc wallet code and enter that. Cash app wants an email or phone number which is obviously way less anonymous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IMG_3735.jpg

With cash app You withdraw to the other persons wallet. No phone number or email needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner