over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bitcoin

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im a complete newbie to bitcoin. Was able to setup an account pretty easily and fund it. The funds were available to trade or invest within 15 minutes.

In order to send, coinbase indicated that I had to get verified. Ended up gettting verified though that took many tries (not sure if its becuase I look quite a bit different in the IDS and the selfie or what).

Even though verified etc its been 4 or 5 days and Im still waiting to be able to send funds ...Is this normal? Guess I dont understand how the funding source is the same and its verified in minutes for investing but for sending even after verification it takes an extended period of time. Thought it was bit more seamless and "instanenous".

Thanks.

It’s instant once the initial verification process is done. I don’t recall how long that typically takes since it’s been awhile but I do remember there being a delay. Once it’s complete though you can fund and send funds immediately. If you’re only using it for purposes of ordering stuff I wouldn’t leave your funds in Bitcoin as the swings up and down have been pretty volatile lately. You can transfer your Bitcoin into your wallet or tether that way you don’t possibly lose any money before you do order.

It’s instant once the initial verification process is done. I don’t recall how long that typically takes since it’s been awhile but I do remember there being a delay. Once it’s complete though you can fund and send funds immediately. If you’re only using it for purposes of ordering stuff I wouldn’t leave your funds in Bitcoin as the swings up and down have been pretty volatile lately. You can transfer your Bitcoin into your wallet or tether that way you don’t possibly lose any money before you do order.

I am waitibg for the funds to be available in my wallet so i can send but thats the part thats taking forever. Thanks.

I am waitibg for the funds to be available in my wallet so i can send but thats the part thats taking forever. Thanks.

Yes, when you put cash in your wallet, that can take a week. You can buy instant, but that is higher fees. I would also suggest buying Bitcoin on Coinbase pro for lower fees. They are both connected and easy to do exchanges.

Yes, when you put cash in your wallet, that can take a week. You can buy instant, but that is higher fees. I would also suggest buying Bitcoin on Coinbase pro for lower fees. They are both connected and easy to do exchanges.
Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity