over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BITCOIN?????

SB Labs

Registered
Sponsors
What are your thoughts as it has gone from $16,800 to a little bit over $19,300 who kept their money in or who was smart enough to take it out and what are your thoughts of the future buy, sell if it starts to fall or stay limbo?

What are your thoughts as it has gone from $16,800 to a little bit over $19,300 who kept their money in or who was smart enough to take it out and what are your thoughts of the future buy, sell if it starts to fall or stay limbo?
CRYPTO is the future. But right now it's like day trading with the economy going crazy. I'd sell when it starts to drop then rebuy when it bottoms.

Crypto in the past has done well in good economic times. But tends to follow the markets just to a bigger degree. With all the bankruptcies and the such going on now i am guessing more mainstream types will be even less in favor of it in the future and may take some time to even get back to where it was as far as confidence wise with the average person. But markets can be fickle and not follow any common sense as we have seen.

I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere. I do see heavy government regulations coming for crypto in the future. I treat it like I do my stocks. I wouldn't cash it all in, but there are times where I would scrape some of the profits.

I’m mostly into ETH due to NFTs but crypto in general will grow with time. Lots of winners came out of the summer lows. Never get emotional and take profits.

I am very unsure about crypto. I am in the minority and I actually think it will crash very hard. But I do use it as it’s so easy and convenient but I do not have much in there.

I have a bunch of ETH I bought under 100, when everyone thought the sky was falling in 2018. It went up to 4850, now it is 1545 and rising again.I can see it going to at least 10,000 in a couple years. But I think much higher then that. I never touch this ETH, since I have enough for retirement already.

Crypto will be regulated and the Banks will have control of it like they do now with our money. Banks been getting patents on blockchains preparing for this one day. If you don't get in now, you are not going to see the profits like you can in 5 years. The top stable Cryptos and making 100 to 1000 times your money is over. Lots of people miss the boat in 2018. Can I see 10 times? Yes.

Looks like BTC is considered a commodity and SEC wants to label everything else as a security.

Be smart with your money and theres money to be made. But as mentioned above, the days of 100x are over IMO.

I have some BTC and ETH but mainly I deal with futures. More gambling than anything else but i've had some pretty good luck going with trends.

I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere. I do see heavy government regulations coming for crypto in the future. I treat it like I do my stocks. I wouldn't cash it all in, but there are times where I would scrape some of the profits.
I have a bunch of ETH I bought under 100, when everyone thought the sky was falling in 2018. It went up to 4850, now it is 1545 and rising again.I can see it going to at least 10,000 in a couple years. But I think much higher then that. I never touch this ETH, since I have enough for retirement already.

Crypto will be regulated and the Banks will have control of it like they do now with our money. Banks been getting patents on blockchains preparing for this one day. If you don't get in now, you are not going to see the profits like you can in 5 years. The top stable Cryptos and making 100 to 1000 times your money is over. Lots of people miss the boat in 2018. Can I see 10 times? Yes.
I don't see BTC nor ETH going away but the other cryptocurrencies we'll see. I agree that once the government steps in and gives the banking institutions control of crypto then we'll see everything stabilize and any big payout will be over with. I see ETH over taking BTC one day with its diverse capabilities and BTC running its course with blockchain.

You should be looking at BTC in one of two ways:

1) Short Term: Reading the charts and trading the tops/bottoms.
2) Long Term: Have a target price set and do not look back.

Dante has a good method that I have seen others like O'Leary state...DC talked about it in the Crypto business forum thread a bit.

Crypto (keeping in mind that btc is NOT crypto and crypto is NOT btc)...That all depends on the project and whether or not you would expect there to be real-world use in the coin/project. Most are bullshit scams that are being washed out with each major drop.

The ONLY problem I see you running into at this point is if regulations give the majority power to the SEC and they decide to list ETH as a security...Gensler has already stated that he would list it as such, and that will cause that to plummet hard and probably not recover.

A lot has to do with the outcome of the XRP suit with the SEC...If they pull off a win it will be easier for some of these other coins to put up a fight.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has again labeled Ether (ETH) as a commodity, this time in a Dec. 13 court filing — in contrast to statements from chief Rostin Behnam on Nov. 30 suggesting that Bitcoin was the sole cryptocurrency that should be viewed as a commodity.

You ever think about staking the ETH then?

It's only a matter of time before government gets hands on it. I think now cash app payments are taxed. I won't even let my fantasy football winnings be sent through cash app don't want my taxes complicated.

For crypto in general I think you will see some niche coins come around and make a run so there will still be money to be made if you watch the momentum closely. Bitcoin specifically I think has seen its peak and although you can swing trade it and make some cash here and there I would not recommend holding it the same way you would a stock.

I don’t think the bitcoin bottom is in. The current run may go for awhile but I still think bitcoin will see $12,500-$14,000 by summer. End of year is when I think the bull market will begin as the next bitcoin halving gets closer. It always seems to go that way. In order for bitcoin minors to survive the bitcoin halving, the price of bitcoin much increase. If minors don’t make money the whole thing will fail.

Just can't stop thinking about the good ol days when it was at $70-80,000. Who fucked that up anyway 🤔

It was the BTC fanboys running up the price of crypto on the hopes that it would get them rich in the short term. Main stream people haven't bought into it yet. If they do then it may go up and stay there. But as crypto follows what the markets and economy do to an exaggerated degree and most financial experts are predicting some sort of recession this year i expect crypto to fall to possibly lower levels then they have been recently.

I'm sure I'm one of a very very very select few to have the following view. Most will probably think I'm an idiot.

Use crypto to make a few people rich. Sell every average person the dream of becoming rich from crypto. Get them to invest everything they can then collapse the market and make the broke even more broke.

Every person I know is always telling me how this crypto is going up or blah blah blah (what I hear when they speak).. everyone has some inside lane on shit or secret knowledge.

I see zero value to any crypto besides the initial reason of its creation. For purchasing and selling illicit goods and services.

It's fucking pixie dust.

I'm sure I'm one of a very very very select few to have the following view. Most will probably think I'm an idiot.

Use crypto to make a few people rich. Sell every average person the dream of becoming rich from crypto. Get them to invest everything they can then collapse the market and make the broke even more broke.

Every person I know is always telling me how this crypto is going up or blah blah blah (what I hear when they speak).. everyone has some inside lane on shit or secret knowledge.

I see zero value to any crypto besides the initial reason of its creation. For purchasing and selling illicit goods and services.

It's fucking pixie dust.
If you’re thinking about it purely as an alternative digital currency, your analysis is correct.

If you consider the blockchain as an immutable ledger, the uses get FAR more interesting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear