over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BITCOIN?????

I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere. I do see heavy government regulations coming for crypto in the future. I treat it like I do my stocks. I wouldn't cash it all in, but there are times where I would scrape some of the profits.
This is spot on what’s unsaid is crypto runs everything from human trafficking to arms deals and as such is it’s true value. Once the government oversight comes nobody will want it anymore than a prepaid debt card. It’s great as a transactional form of buying and selling but as a long term investment I think it’s a bad idea. With all the economic instability Gold, silver, etc. doesn’t offer short term yield but it’s the only guaranteed thing in the world outside food, weapons, and water. I’ve seen other countries collapse and watched shutdowns cripple the US and personally watched my family’s social security be worth nothing and their 401Ks be worth half. The ownership of “things” is safest, low yield yes but land is never worth nothing especially if you can defend it.

Bitcoin is what made me start getting my gear legally
R u joking or am I missing something everyone is getting gear with btc Lmafo

Institutions are buying...
Fidelity, which is well known for being cautious and having a long view, released their crypto brokerage after a few years of FDAS building up an institutional framework for managing crypto in advised accounts.

The increased regulation is good IMO, as it is weeding out the garbage.
Here in Japan where they moved earlier as far as regulation, big Japanese exchanges like Coincheck were worried about FTX and other firms that skirt regulations coming in.
Now the more stable businesses are the long-game winners.

I view this the same as the 1999-2000 dotcom crash where we saw who had their swim trunks on when the tide went out. Ultimately it was better for the consumer.

Institutions are buying...
Fidelity, which is well known for being cautious and having a long view, released their crypto brokerage after a few years of FDAS building up an institutional framework for managing crypto in advised accounts.

The increased regulation is good IMO, as it is weeding out the garbage.
Here in Japan where they moved earlier as far as regulation, big Japanese exchanges like Coincheck were worried about FTX and other firms that skirt regulations coming in.
Now the more stable businesses are the long-game winners.

I view this the same as the 1999-2000 dotcom crash where we saw who had their swim trunks on when the tide went out. Ultimately it was better for the consumer.
I can see your point as far as stability but the value of crypto is in its lack of oversight. If crypto wasn’t 99% for grey and black market use people woukd just wire or use credit so once the transactions are tracked imo people will just use cash where they can or go back to CCs as there’s no hassle buying coin and buying shit whike the damn coin is changing value.

I got in at $400 ,could have kick myself a couple times for not dumping it but I'm going to wait it out and see what happens

I got in at $400 ,could have kick myself a couple times for not dumping it but I'm going to wait it out and see what happens
Yea I almost bought in way back in the beginning I was even gonna set up a mining operation and talked myself out and now watch those bitcoin millionaires videos and it’s all a bunch of morons who got lucky, 😡😡

It’s a gamble. There is no doubt. Russia and China are hoarding gold and Russia’s largest bank just announced their own blockchain with a gold-backed coin. The way USD were before FDR, Bretton-Woods, and Nixon (long history there).

If the USA follows suit, BTC is likely sunk.

But if so much as one major retailer (Home Depot, Amazon, Best Buy, et al) announce they are accepting BTC, it will likely be $100k overnight.

Disclosure: I still own BTC and ETH but sold off most at a nice profit to reduce my exposure and am HODLing, waiting to see how this all plays out.

If it gets to 100 I will be cashing in this time I missed the boat at 70

The Blockchai is the true target of the governments. It has far more capabilities than BTC itself.

BTC will go up again. Every time it halves the price skyrockets. Thatz what happened when it went from 7k to 69k. It halved.

Due to halve again in 2024, I expect a potential 100k price tag by 2025.

It's only a matter of time before government gets hands on it. I think now cash app payments are taxed. I won't even let my fantasy football winnings be sent through cash app don't want my taxes complicated.
I personally think this is why the IRS just hired a shit load of new agents. They are gonna hit everybody hard who hasn’t been paying taxes when it comes to crypto.

I saw on the news that they think it went way up because when the FAA grounded all of the planes, our system was hacked and the the US Bought a SHIT ton of Crypto to get back control of the system. Our Gov will never admit it but it does make sense. Canada system went down the next day.

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure I'm one of a very very very select few to have the following view. Most will probably think I'm an idiot.

Use crypto to make a few people rich. Sell every average person the dream of becoming rich from crypto. Get them to invest everything they can then collapse the market and make the broke even more broke.

Every person I know is always telling me how this crypto is going up or blah blah blah (what I hear when they speak).. everyone has some inside lane on shit or secret knowledge.

I see zero value to any crypto besides the initial reason of its creation. For purchasing and selling illicit goods and services.

It's fucking pixie dust.
You're not, feel the same way. Once Government/Regulatory agencies get their hands around it, the use/fascination with it will go down. It's a joke really and people are making money on it so have nothing against people making money...but yeah it's a completely bogus asset backed by nothing, etc.

You're not, feel the same way. Once Government/Regulatory agencies get their hands around it, the use/fascination with it will go down. It's a joke really and people are making money on it so have nothing against people making money...but yeah it's a completely bogus asset backed by nothing, etc.
Yea it has a set number of coins so can’t grow and it has no backing, governments can back currency with their military but Bitcoin is just for hipsters and grey business

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws