over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bizarre Question about recent True Nutrition order

billmeek

Registered
Ok so I just got home, excited to grab my order from TN, which included 5 pounds of cold filtered isolate. To my horror, the box sitting outside my building had a large tear (looked like it had been clawed open), which extended into the bag of protein! There was a small pile of protein laying out next to the hole. Obviously some varmint got their paws on it to see what might be edible. There was no critter waiting for me in the bag luckily (and luckily for the critter). My question is, this is like 60 bucks worth of whey iso!! Who would toss it all, and who would go ahead and not waste it?

I would scoop out the protein right by the hole and use the rest. I'm really cheap though... I started a thread hear about re-using syringes lol.

This going to sound gross and make me look like a protein junky, but here goes......

I had a full size garbage can (clean of course) in my huge kitchen pantry that I kept a HUGE supply of trueprotein in. There must have been 30 lbs in there.

One day I opened it up and took a huge scoop, and some 'thing' brushed away from the scoop (still covered in powder, but a solid thing that was a different color than my protein). I figured it may have been a piece of trash someone mistakenly put in the can. I picked it up, and it turns out it was a big, dead mouse.
I almost vomited.
I took a huge bucket and scooped out whatever amount of protein I figured the nasty varmit was surrounded by and thew it out.

As for the rest of the can, I kept using it :eek:

I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out. I never got sick or anything, so its ok I guess, haha.

I'm really cheap though... I started a thread hear about re-using syringes lol.

You remind me of my old workout partner. Would sell plasma to pay for his stuff lol. He did the same reusing needles too.

This going to sound gross and make me look like a protein junky, but here goes......

I had a full size garbage can (clean of course) in my huge kitchen pantry that I kept a HUGE supply of trueprotein in. There must have been 30 lbs in there.

One day I opened it up and took a huge scoop, and some 'thing' brushed away from the scoop (still covered in powder, but a solid thing that was a different color than my protein). I figured it may have been a piece of trash someone mistakenly put in the can. I picked it up, and it turns out it was a big, dead mouse.
I almost vomited.
I took a huge bucket and scooped out whatever amount of protein I figured the nasty varmit was surrounded by and thew it out.

As for the rest of the can, I kept using it :eek:

I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out. I never got sick or anything, so its ok I guess, haha.

lolllllll!

I would just scoop out a little around the opening. That shit's expensive!

Haha alright well I don't feel like a dirtball anymore...I scooped out a good bit around the claw/bite in the bag (didnt see any shit or saliva...good sign i guess?) and I'm using the rest! Probably gonna spring for the plastic tubs next order thought!

Prepare to not feel so bad.

So I was on PCT and had a 30 ML glass vial of Clomid in my suitcase, was in an argument and kicked my suitcase, the bottle proceded to explode on the pet hair and dust covered tile. I only had a few doses left in the vial and it was to last me the next few days. So as my girlfriend watched, and laughed, I proceeded to pick out the glass I could and suck as much of it as I could off the tile.

karma's a b*tch :p

I'm kind of a germ-a-phobe, so I would probably eat the cost and just order 5 more lbs. I understand it can be costly to just waste 5 lbs like that, but who knows what animal actually got to it and what they had for diseases, if any...you know what I'm saying?

I would scoop out the protein right by the hole and use the rest. I'm really cheap though... I started a thread hear about re-using syringes lol.

Thats funny but syringes are inexpensive. Also I wouldn't waste it, ive dropped protein on the floor and scoop it back up into the container.

I would put it in the trash, it's f'n protien. You can always get more.

Use it 100%. Why waste it?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Be afraid.... just think about how jacked that "critter" will be after eating your protein. :D

Investigate shipping, house, credit card insurance options for..replacement.
Dot eat that stuff.

Prepare to not feel so bad.

So I was on PCT and had a 30 ML glass vial of Clomid in my suitcase, was in an argument and kicked my suitcase, the bottle proceded to explode on the pet hair and dust covered tile. I only had a few doses left in the vial and it was to last me the next few days. So as my girlfriend watched, and laughed, I proceeded to pick out the glass I could and suck as much of it as I could off the tile.

karma's a b*tch :p

WINNER WINNER!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner