over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bizzare estrogen problems

I remember reading that. I wonder if the same is true with adex. On the back of the pharm grade box it doesnt even say to take with or without food so i'd doubt it. My estro was at 49 with 25mg aromasin then at 1mg adex it went to 42. I was having maybe like 8-12g fat with the aromasin.

It's only aromasin, adex has a VERY high bio-availability, over 99% if I remember correctly.

How long do you have to wait after trying a new supp protocal to go back and get your estro checked? I had a similiar thread as you going a few weeks back and have been on 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD for now 2.5 weeks, is it too soon to go get tested?

^^ i waited 3weeks. On the back of the adex box it said something like "full effect in 2weeks" or something along those lines. I'd say 2weeks is fine.

I have the same problem

Let me join in here since I have had the exact same problem. I wish I had a solution but I have only the problem.

I just got my lab tests back for E2 and it was 48 ug/mL after taking 25mg of Exemestane for two weeks. I thought my symptoms were from low E2 and now I think they must have been from two high.

I have been on TRT for almost two years and started at around 100mg/week of test and now I’m up to 160 per week. During this time I have had to steadily increase my arimidex/anastrozole dose until I was up to 2.25 mg EOD. I think I have been at 22 only twice and most of the time near 30 or above. My last test was 37 so switch to the Exemestane. Started at 12.5 and after a couple of days went to 25mg ED.

I did not take it with a fatty meal so that could have had some affect but obviously I am having the same problem. If I thought 48 was ok I would be fine but I am finding harder and harder to reach an orgasm. This could be from the 280mg a week of the DECA but I am also taking Pramipexole at .5 to 1mg per day.

I am really at a loss also. I had stopped the 25mg of Exemestane after the blood test because I thought I was low. After getting the test results I took it along with 1mg of arimidex. I looked at buying some letrozole but don’t think it is a good idea since I like sex and want to be able to have an orgasm.

So what is the answer, lower the test, drop the deca, live with high E2. There is one very knowledgeable guy on another board that suggests it is a number of issues working here so maybe I need to do some more in-depth investigation.

Also here is the post and chart of a very smart bro on another board i know. it shows adex is not harmful on lipids like everyone thinks and is actually better than aromasin.

here was a huge study performed on the third gen AIs. It was called the (L)etrozole, (E)xemestane, (A)nastrozole (P)harmacological Study or LEAP Study, and compiled vast amounts of data on all these AIs. I wont ramble on too much and will list the lipid parameter results.

Now, the differences between these AIs impact on Lipids is surprisingly considered "clinically" insignificant and all 3 AIs are considered to be safe with this respect. The variations in Lipid parameters are not really all that grave in this comparison but the differences are still something to note.

However, regardless of the general benign clinical assessments, I still see a statistical significance in other parameters which means quite a bit to myself, esp the negative impact Exemestane has on LDL/HDL ratio and ApoB/ApoA1. Exemestane is shown to lower total Cholesterol slightly in this study but the impact on LDL/HDL is something that concerns me personally.

My HDL is so low normally that I do not like this idea even if the drop is not grave. Letrozole, btw, has the worst impact on Triglycerides, while Anaztrozole (Adex) appears to be the most rounded, with insignificant numbers throughout the whole Lipid parameters. It appears to have the most benign effect on skewing lipids, which is not the typical info passed around the internet.

Now, this study is done on Women which measured parameters for 12 and 24 weeks, however, similar trends were found in another study where Exemestane (Aromasin) was given to young males. I say "trends", because the Male study duration of 10 days was not long enough in my opinion to clearly elucidate greater changes.

Anyhow, here is the study graph of Lipid Parameters between L,E,A

I hilighted what I consider worthy to note between the 3 AIs: RED/neg and GREEN/pos

could always throw some masteron in there with the test to help with anti-est properties.. it doesnt do the trick but its a great supplementation to your choice of anti..

You say aromatase activity is how the body wants to eliminate the test, yet aromasin/adex,etc.. will eliminate the aromatase, so how will that cause more aromatase production?

AIs do not stop the production of aromatase, they just block the test from reaching the aromatase that has been produced (one permanently, one temporarily). At best, you only stop around half of the aromatization going on. In post-menopausal women, you see almost complete blockage, but if you read the few studies done on males and AIs, you see that they block a lot less. Women don't have nearly as much aromatase as men do, because they don't have nearly as much testosterone. In a pre-menopausal woman, most of her estradiol comes from her ovaries, not from aromatase.

This also causes all AIs to have a much shorter halflife in males, about half.

Any reason other than expense not to do 1mg of anastrozole and 25mg of Exemestane together. That is what I took yesterday and I think I performed better and felt better.

sympathetic

Let me join in here since I have had the exact same problem. I wish I had a solution but I have only the problem.

I just got my lab tests back for E2 and it was 48 ug/mL after taking 25mg of Exemestane for two weeks. I thought my symptoms were from low E2 and now I think they must have been from two high.

I have been on TRT for almost two years and started at around 100mg/week of test and now I’m up to 160 per week. During this time I have had to steadily increase my arimidex/anastrozole dose until I was up to 2.25 mg EOD. I think I have been at 22 only twice and most of the time near 30 or above. My last test was 37 so switch to the Exemestane. Started at 12.5 and after a couple of days went to 25mg ED.

I did not take it with a fatty meal so that could have had some affect but obviously I am having the same problem. If I thought 48 was ok I would be fine but I am finding harder and harder to reach an orgasm. This could be from the 280mg a week of the DECA but I am also taking Pramipexole at .5 to 1mg per day.

I am really at a loss also. I had stopped the 25mg of Exemestane after the blood test because I thought I was low. After getting the test results I took it along with 1mg of arimidex. I looked at buying some letrozole but don’t think it is a good idea since I like sex and want to be able to have an orgasm.

So what is the answer, lower the test, drop the deca, live with high E2. There is one very knowledgeable guy on another board that suggests it is a number of issues working here so maybe I need to do some more in-depth investigation.

Your situation is interesting. I'm super-sensitive to elevated estrogen; so I may be able to shed some light.

First, AI's are far less powerful in men than is commonly believed. Full doses of arimidex, aromasin, or letro do not wipe out estradiol in men, only lower it by 30-60%. If you are taking supra-physiological doses of test, you may well be starting at 70+ on E2. So, 1mg of adex might put you at 35, say.

Re your issues, start by backing off on the test; 100mg should be fine. What was your serum test at that dose?

Now, add in proviron or masteron (both are methylated dhts which "antagonize" estrogen). 75-125mg of masteron eod is good. This should help your sex life under deca - and make it easier to get to orgasm, the issue you mentioned.

Check your E2 levels then. If you are over 30, throw in enough arimidex to get it under 30.

Deca or eq can be included to help you grow w/o estro issues. If occasional estro problems arise anyway (gyno, bloat, flushing), you can use nolva or clomid sparingly.

Now,

im just at a loss for words. As you all saw the first test i was at 49, that was with 25mg aromasin. So i switched to 1mg adex and was at 42. Still in the high range. Range is up to 42.7, so i decided to see what i'd be at if i used 1mg adex and 25mg aromasin and just got results back. Went from 42 to 41 LOL 1 freaking point from 25mg aromasin. This just makes no sense. A year ago at the same doses i was at only 25 and was just using 12.5mg aromasin. All same brands and everything. I guess i permanently raised my estro by staying on so long. So now what, just stick with having an estro range of 42 which is in the higher end with a measly 500mg/test being the only aromatizing compound. Or maybe bust out like a 2week 2.5mg letro dose to kill estro completely, then go back to adex. I wonder if that would work or if it would just creep back up again.

Perhaps Researchstop is cutting some corners? I highly doubt it but I've noticed some gyno flaring up and I've been taking the same dosages and same aromasin for a while now. Not talking trash. Maybe there just isn't enough active aromasin in the solution. Research stop- not saying this would be purposeful, I know you guys were toying around with the solution so that it would be clear and not have granules settle at the bottom.

Thanks for all the input.

So my E2 is high even on 1.2 mg of anastrozole or 25mg of aromasin a day. I have only been taking 40mg of test cyp EOD and now I'm reducing that to 30mg EOD. I have stopped the deca since I was finding it harder and harder to reach an orgasum even

Your situation is interesting. I'm super-sensitive to elevated estrogen; so I may be able to shed some light.

First, AI's are far less powerful in men than is commonly believed. Full doses of arimidex, aromasin, or letro do not wipe out estradiol in men, only lower it by 30-60%. If you are taking supra-physiological doses of test, you may well be starting at 70+ on E2. So, 1mg of adex might put you at 35, say.

Re your issues, start by backing off on the test; 100mg should be fine. What was your serum test at that dose?

Now, add in proviron or masteron (both are methylated dhts which "antagonize" estrogen). 75-125mg of masteron eod is good. This should help your sex life under deca - and make it easier to get to orgasm, the issue you mentioned.

Check your E2 levels then. If you are over 30, throw in enough arimidex to get it under 30.

Deca or eq can be included to help you grow w/o estro issues. If occasional estro problems arise anyway (gyno, bloat, flushing), you can use nolva or clomid sparingly.

Now,

Thanks for all the input.

So my E2 is high even on 1.2 mg of anastrozole or 25mg of aromasin a day. I increased my aromasin to approximately 37 mg twice a day and don’t know if that is helping. I don’t feel bad or worse. My E2 was 48 on 25mg of aromasin/exemestane every day.
I have only been taking 40mg of test cyp EOD and now I'm reducing that to 30mg EOD. I have stopped the deca since I was finding it harder and harder to reach an orgasm even with the prami or cabergoline. I was also finding it hard to catch my breath on the deca. It’s has only been 4 days now without it but I think it’s better.
My free test on the 40mg EOD ranged from 150 to 400 ug/mL. It varied but was in that range. I think the lower numbers were from when I was doing my injections sub q.
Correct me if I’m wrong but did you suggest 100mg of test a week? I was at 140 a week. You suggest adding in the proviron or masterone at 75 -125mg EOD. You don’t think this will raise my E2?
You suggested adding more arimidex but I thought there was a limit as to how much more one could take and have it be affective. I thought I had reached that point and 2.25mg EOD. I am now wondering just how much of the aromasin you can take and expect improved results.
I nolva and clomid used in addition to the exemestane or anastrozole. My problem is that I’m on the test all the time for HRT so I need to control the E2 from my 100 to 120mg a week. I have only seen numbers of 22ug/mL once or twice. It keeps going up followed by me taking more anastrozole until we are where we are now.
Thanks again for the help

Any reason other than expense not to do 1mg of anastrozole and 25mg of Exemestane together. That is what I took yesterday and I think I performed better and felt better.

I may have this wrong so please don't take it to the bank. I think MACRO had a write up here about the area of the Aromatase Enzyme that these drugs target. The guy has forgoten more about the science involved than I'm ever going to know so I'm sure I'm not even sufficiently paraphrasing.

Adex and Aromassin tarket different area's of the Aromatase Enzyme. One hits Peripheral Aromatase; the other hits Central (Primary). These Areas of the Enzyme are responsible for the production of different types of Estrogen. One produces Estrodiol; the other Estrol.

Getting to the point: Letro hits both. Therefore, it would seem fair to at least ask the question of whether or not taking both Adex and Aromassin would be similar to just taking Letro.

I know I just left you wit more questions than answers but I figure giving you a starting point would help. Look into it more before taking both.

I started getting acne on 500mg/test after 4 months. I had my estrogen levels checked, and they were high. I don't remember exact numbers though. I started using the aforementioned sponser's aromasin, and after 3 1/2 months of seeing no relief on dosages ranging from 12.5-25mg ED, I had another estrogen test. This time it came back 201 total estrogen serum! Didn't change test dosages or anything, it just kept creeping up even more. So as of now I'm starting Arimidex at 1mg/day and Nolva/20mg a day hoping to see some relief here, and I'll retest estrogen in a couple of weeks.

Perhaps Researchstop is cutting some corners? I highly doubt it but I've noticed some gyno flaring up and I've been taking the same dosages and same aromasin for a while now. Not talking trash. Maybe there just isn't enough active aromasin in the solution. Research stop- not saying this would be purposeful, I know you guys were toying around with the solution so that it would be clear and not have granules settle at the bottom.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131