advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLACK 747 MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE JOURNAL!!

ok

low glucose levels could explain the tiredness and thirst i believe as for the rapid heart beat which not everyone is having im still researching it along with a good friend of mines i really think this product has alot more potential then follistatin and alot more application when researched properly anyway i will pm you what i find minister and i encourage you if you come by any documents about it post it or talk about what you found!!

low glucose levels could explain the tiredness and thirst i believe as for the rapid heart beat which not everyone is having im still researching it along with a good friend of mines i really think this product has alot more potential then follistatin and alot more application when researched properly anyway i will pm you what i find minister and i encourage you if you come by any documents about it post it or talk about what you found!!

Thanks a lot black, I really want to go back on it, I was on for 2 weeks before I had to drop it cause of sides, I still have 500 mcgs mixed, and I may start using 15 mcgs every other day, I went back on folli a few days ago, and I feel great, so it had to be the myo pro causing me troubles. I have been doing some reading on it, but nothing I've read so far has solved the rapid heartbeat mystery, other than the biggest concentration of myostatin protein is found in your heart and blocking too much of it might have an adverse effect , just saying. God bless you. Minister.

BLACK, thank you for all the research! Can you tell me how long myo pro pep, once reconstituted remains good in the refrigerator? Do I need to freeze preloaded pins like with follistatin? Thank you for your help!

GOOD POINT!!

I had a bottle of myo reconstituded for 30 days and it didnt change nothing it still seem just as potent as before so to give you a definate answer i cant say but i guarantee you it will be ok for atleast a month[ point well taking minister but i will definately keep looking for the answer trust me!

Thirst usually will come from high blood sugars.

Hyperglycemia is the reason that diabetics experience excessive thirst. Your kidneys act as a filter and normally absorb the glucose in your blood and recycle it for your body's use. When your blood glucose is high, your kidneys cannot absorb all of the sugar. Instead, the excess sugar is dumped into your urine, and your body tries to flush it out of your system by producing more urine. The increased urine production--and resulting dehydration--causes you to be extremely thirsty.

I used to get thirsty on high carb days. But that is from your proccessing large amounts of carbs. When you do this your body needs extra water to process all the carbs.

If you haven't changed your diet or dropped your water intake, thurst would come from things like holding extra water. Sorta of like when your estrogen levels get to high and you gain water weight. You always seem thirsty..
So having low blood sugars wouldn'y effect thirst.

Last edited:
Thank you! That sounds much easier than freezing preloads.
I had a bottle of myo reconstituded for 30 days and it didnt change nothing it still seem just as potent as before so to give you a definate answer i cant say but i guarantee you it will be ok for atleast a month[ point well taking minister but i will definately keep looking for the answer trust me!

ok

What i think is happening is glucose is bieng forced into the muscles which is a second tier concern the number 1 concern right now is the rapid heart rate issue but i do believe increasing your carb intake will help with the low glucose levels which is happening once you inject the propeptide .But thanks for the response mike !

Low blood sugars would be a reason for the hunger. When you go hypo you want to eat the whole fridge. But eating to big of a meal wich is common when you are really hungery slows your metabolism down. So eating many moderate sized meals not spaced to far appart will allow you to continually eat and stay anabolic...

Here are some symptoms of low blood sugars...

•feel hungry or have "hunger pains" in their stomach
•feel shaky or like they're trembling
•have a rapid heart rate <--------
•feel sweaty or have cold, clammy skin
•have pale, gray skin color
•have a headache
•feel moody, cranky, or irritable
•feel drowsy, weak, or dizzy

What i think is happening is glucose is bieng forced into the muscles which is a second tier concern the number 1 concern right now is the rapid heart rate issue but i do believe increasing your carb intake will help with the low glucose levels which is happening once you inject the propeptide .But thanks for the response mike !

Did you get the diet I sent you??

Did you get the diet I sent you??

How are you bro? Would it be too much to ask to send me that diet , so I can check it out?, Blessings friend. Minister.

Hey guys love the log, good job. I'm thinking of going this route, any solid results yet?

yep!!

Exactly whats happening is glucose is bieng forced into the muscle and the rapid heart could be coming from low blood sugar [Thanks mike Rick just comfirm that for me and that drowning yourself in adequate carbs will alleviate this along with rehydrating yourself another food for thought it might not be a good idea of adding another supplement that will lower blood sugar while using propeptide!!

Exactly whats happening is glucose is bieng forced into the muscle and the rapid heart could be coming from low blood sugar [Thanks mike Rick just comfirm that for me and that drowning yourself in adequate carbs will alleviate this along with rehydrating yourself another food for thought it might not be a good idea of adding another supplement that will lower blood sugar while using propeptide!!

Well, I have to admit that when I was myo I was making a couple of crucial mistakes, I was taking it first thing in the morning , then did cardio and right after I drank 2 cups of coffee, then after I didn't eat anything for another hour, and by that time I would be feeling the palpitation pretty intense, but you have a point as soon as I ate carbs the symptoms would subside and by my second meal would be completely gone. Well now that I know I will make proper changes next time around, Blessings, Minister.

again!

I personally believe that the myo propeptide is stronger then the follistatin and you need to exercise alot more caution when going this route anyway whatever you do please be safe!!

future plans!!

Hello all just to feel you in on this starting real soon we will be selling the Myostatin propeptide in 10 100 mic kits!!This i believe will give alot of people who want to research this phenom a chance to ty it out!!

Nice! I saw that Phil told us to use only 10mcg. So if we have a 1000mcg vials, do we need to store it in the freezer? Because it would last 100days.

I like 50mcg, I am running 100mcg folli and 50mcg myo with no sides of any sort. Maybe the drippy nose at times... But for the most part I have no issues with it.

I will be out of Folli in days and then will only be using the HMP. The batch of Folli I got last time seems weak. The first time I got it it mixed clear and was strong. This time it has something else in it and it seems weak and causes irritation.

ACE-031

BLACK! When will ACE-031 be available at Precision Peptides? My rat can't wait to get his paws on that compound!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws