advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLACK 747 MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE JOURNAL!!

There have been serious issues, a guy in Orlando was in the hospital for a week, I know this for a FACT and also not all peptides from china are bad, just some are getting it and having these issues, trust me these things can't be made up.

Sure they can dude. Not saying you are making them up, but its easy for shit to be spread around thats not true, or have an isolated incident that turns into a runaway story. FYI. Suppliers negative sell other suppliers all the time. Thats human nature.:)
Once again, if this shit was true and prevalent then people would be sick all over the place.

Not coming from any sponsors bud that's why it makes it very interesting, plus if you been reading this whole post nobody is dropping sponsors names at all!!! Seems you don't care about the members on this board since you don't seem concerned, and everybody doesn't have to report specific incidents to you personally, hey if you don't wanna take my word for it then don't, just glad I can put out great and honest info to members on this board!!

Not coming from any sponsors bud that's why it makes it very interesting, plus if you been reading this whole post nobody is dropping sponsors names at all!!! Seems you don't care about the members on this board since you don't seem concerned, and everybody doesn't have to report specific incidents to you personally, hey if you don't wanna take my word for it then don't, just glad I can put out great and honest info to members on this board!!

Okay. Then why don't you back up your "great and honest" info with some fucking proof.
You know what I care about. The members hearing the truth. Not alot of unsubstantiated bull shit. :headbang:

I think if that was the case, not just an email from a sponser, then we would be having a whole lot of people with some serious issues. IMO.
:)

Agree 100%. The e-mail had the name of the solvent that was supposedly used to fill the peptides, and suggested that the danger wasn't the immediate effects , but the long term consequences of consistently using it. That must have gone out to a lot of people , there must be a bunch of us that read it. However it didn't give any links or background to verify it. Blessings. Minister.

Don't need to answer to you bro, your nobody special to dump info to. You probably just started gear last year and your new to all this, it's all good, just shows anybody that gets pissed cause he isn't involved in everyones business is a hater, you need to grow up and be a man, and stop having your feelings hurt cause your not the center of attention.Seems like you know of this of a certain sponsor and your protecting them cause nobody mentioned sponsors but you, you playing both sides and that's why your the only and I mean only person on this thread that got pissed, your guilty it seems!!!

My bud sent me the e-mail, here it is. Blessings. Minister.

Amino Outpost

to me

show details Jan 22

Why it matters WHERE your peptides come from

Recently on the internet I read a post/blog from a company who sells Research Peptides.

They were asked, "Do your peptides come from China? There is no way your prices could be this low unless they came from China."

The peptide re-seller replied, "It doesn't matter where the peptides come from. The only thing that matters is purity, and we provide a COA that shows our purity".

I would normally just offer an incredulous smirk and move on to the next piece of propaganda offered on the truly last vestige of free speech- the internet. But this time I felt I should say "something" to "someone".

This declarative statement the peptide re-seller offered did make sense. I mean, if something is more pure than something else than it must be better? Everything else in our little world here in North America is manufactured in China right? So what difference does it make if these peptides are made in North America or in China?

Well it does make a difference.

Here is why purity does NOT matter.

First of all if a peptide were measured 98% pure vs. 95% pure, you would think that the 3% purer peptide would be a far better choice. Who wants 3% of some dangerous impurity reeking havoc on the bovine cells you have cultivated for your research study...or worse!

But what "is" that 3% impure content?

In the case of the 95% pure peptide- 95% is identified as the full amino acid sequence. So if you ordered GHRP-6 to research with, then His - D - Trp -- Ala - Trp - D - Phe - Lys - NH2 is what you want to receive. So 95% of your peptide in your vial is the sequence His - D - Trp -- Ala - Trp - D - Phe - Lys - NH2. The other 5% of the peptide is usually composed of the so-called deletion sequences that sometimes co-purify with the target peptide. Deletion sequences are generated during peptide synthesis, when due to the slight inefficiencies of the coupling reaction some amino acids are skipped in some of the synthesized molecules. The impurity can also contain short peptides- so maybe you ordered His - D - Trp -- Ala - Trp - D - Phe - Lys - NH2 and 1.2% of the peptide is His - D - Trp --Trp - D - Phe - Lys - NH2 (No Ala).

The point to this cursory overview on molecular biology is this- impure in this case does not mean impure like you or I would normally reference impure. Anything less than 100% pure does not necessarily mean the other 5% contains heavy metals or cyanide.......or does it?

Cyanide. Scary stuff. Growing up in Chicago I recall when some lunatic laced Tylenol with cyanide and seven people died. Not something you want to remedy your Saturday morning hangover with and definitely not something you want to research with!

So here is where the rubber meets the road. It is not the "purity" of the peptide per se; it is the process of removing the impurities that is a matter of concern. Crazy right! Most commonly the two solvents used to purify in a column are .1% trifluoroacetic in 100% acetonirile and .1% trifluoroacetic in 100% water. I won't get into the dangers of acetonirile (very simply- it metabolizes into cyanide), but I would advise you to research the chemical at your leisure and if you do purchase peptides from another vendor in the future, I would make sure that you ask that vendor, "When I receive the finished peptide are the solvents used to purify in a column removed? Can you tell me what the solvents are? And can you tell me how they are removed."

Here is our response from our production manager:

"The acetonirile will volatilize during the lyophilization of the peptide, and there should be no more left in the finished product. TFA can dissolve in water and we will use a water/acetic acid solution as mobile phase to remove part of the TFA. Any peptide with a trace of acentonirile will not pass final inspection and will not be released."

So does utilizing peptides from China mean that some tragedy is on the horizon? We do not know. Although our peptides are sold for in vitro purposes only, people have used peptides from China for years and HGH* (*that is a whole other set of dangers we implore you to explore) with no apparent significant health ailments. However, maybe it isn't IGF that causes someone who took peptides or HGH to develop cancer? Maybe it is the damage to their DNA that has taken place over several years. Damaged DNA equals cancerous cells. All IGF does is proliferate the cells- including cancer killing cells like natural killer cells and other lymphocytes that eradicate cancer.

It is just something to think about. But is it a stretch?

Remember a few years ago when you were feeding Snickers her Purina kitty food and her kidneys failed? Oh right- her kitty cuisine came from China. Remember when little Sami was playing with her new Dora the Explorer Magical Castle and you had to toss it out because it contained very toxic lead paint.

I think the point has been made.
This email was sent by Amino Outpost, 2370 Pleasantdale Road , Atlanta, GA 30340, using Express Email Marketing.

Don't need to answer to you bro, your nobody special to dump info to. You probably just started gear last year and your new to all this, it's all good, just shows anybody that gets pissed cause he isn't involved in everyones business is a hater, you need to grow up and be a man, and stop having your feelings hurt cause your not the center of attention.Seems like you know of this of a certain sponsor and your protecting them cause nobody mentioned sponsors but you, you playing both sides and that's why your the only and I mean only person on this thread that got pissed, your guilty it seems!!!

You need back up your BS with proof. You look like an idiot not me. You should perhaps think about the sponsers and Big A make this board possible before you throw out bullshit. Sounds like you like to stir shit up. Hope that works out for you.:naughty:

You need back up your BS with proof. You look like an idiot not me. You should perhaps think about the sponsers and Big A make this board possible before you throw out bullshit. Sounds like you like to stir shit up. Hope that works out for you.:naughty:

Stir what up, looks like minister just proved you wrong!!! Oh and stop kissing Big A ass, everyone knows Big A is the man, no need for you to be a brown noser on this board, you seem real desperate!!

Stir what up, looks like minister just proved you wrong!!! Oh and stop kissing Big A ass, everyone knows Big A is the man, no need for you to be a brown noser on this board, you seem real desperate!!

You are an idiot. Nothing else to say. :) I know who I am.

And you have been here since all of November. Wow.

I would say, save your cash till better products come along. Everything out there at the moment in my opinion is a waste, I tried 2 different brands for 4 weeks each. God bless you. Minister.

Thanks a lot black, I really want to go back on it, I was on for 2 weeks before I had to drop it cause of sides, I still have 500 mcgs mixed, and I may start using 15 mcgs every other day, I went back on folli a few days ago, and I feel great, so it had to be the myo pro causing me troubles. I have been doing some reading on it, but nothing I've read so far has solved the rapid heartbeat mystery, other than the biggest concentration of myostatin protein is found in your heart and blocking too much of it might have an adverse effect , just saying. God bless you. Minister.

I'm just curious but where did you get the information that myostatin concentrations are in the heart? All the studies I've read show normal heart size and function. Also myostatin only affects skeletal muscle, not smooth muscle. This is the first I have heard of this.

whatever happened to black747? His contributions were all I was hearing about a few months ago and now it's dead silence?

whatever happened to black747? His contributions were all I was hearing about a few months ago and now it's dead silence?

Hey disco,

Black is still around. He was one of the first guys, i wont say he pioneered the useage by any means, to really experiment and take the myo inhibitors.

He is no longer employed by Ergopep but there was nothing negative about it or anything along those lines. It was an amicable parting.

O

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity