advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLACK 747 MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE JOURNAL!!

black747

Registered
myostatin propeptide journal !!

I will began my long journal of gdf-8 propeptide .I will note all side effects along with any strength changes the dose will be 100 mics daily split in half![wish me luck]!

Last edited:
Thats great. I can't wait.
I should also do one when i get it.

Anxiously awaiting the results on this one. Thanks. Also, can you advise of the form of administration and exact site of inject. Thanks.

the word 'swole' is a good adjective ,,,very clear we all know what that feels like!!! and cant get enough of that 'big' look and feel.

i will start my own log somewhere,,,i may do different protocols for shiz and giggles.

reminds me of Scarface 'dont get high on your own supply' ahhahahah

good point eded lol!

J it will be done subq 50mics morning and 50 at night! Hey everyone is welcome to log here the more the better please by all means people!

Good luck, black! Looking forward to your results!

thanks partner!

Hey Bionic i try to make this as imformative as possible . And no matter what i will stick to the dosage even if i get a itch to increase it lol.

OK

HEIGHT: 5FT 7
WEIGHT: 205 POUNDS DOWN FROM 240 BECAUSE I BEEN BOXING FOR A YEAR
BF%18 PERCENT BEEN EATING LIKE SHIT FOR A YEAR BUT IM BACK ON POINT!

I will be attacking the weights pretty hard and also i will be eating pretty clean so we will see how it goes.

HEIGHT: 5FT 7
WEIGHT: 205 POUNDS DOWN FROM 240 BECAUSE I BEEN BOXING FOR A YEAR
BF%18 PERCENT BEEN EATING LIKE SHIT FOR A YEAR BUT IM BACK ON POINT!

I will be attacking the weights pretty hard and also i will be eating pretty clean so we will see how it goes.

Any pics for a comparison down the road? What will u use as an indicator of success? Measurements?

yeah!!

I got pics will try to compare i respond well to weight training so i will pick up weight fast just wanna see if the propeptide has any added effects!!

im lowering the dosage!!

im gonna lower the dosage to 10-15 mics daily done prior to working out my animal.

at the 100 mics dosage and 50 mics dosage it gives to much of a caffeine type feeling its to strong for my rat lol!

im gonna lower the dosage to 10-15 mics daily done prior to working out my animal.

at the 100 mics dosage and 50 mics dosage it gives to much of a caffeine type feeling its to strong for my rat lol!

why is it like that? folli at 200mcg did that for me....never came across any paper on thyroid/adrenal or MA's

but like i said for a hypothyroid person its fan fng tastic ,,,no need for stims can lower thyroid/cort meds

in my 'animal'

iono!!

I dont know but at 50 mics a day of the propeptide is too much trust me and please dont give your animals any caffeinated beverages with this because their heart will jump out their chest lol anyway this is so new that we dont know but from here on my animal dosage will be 10-15mics daily done pre and my animals will not be enjoying anymore stims!

b747,

whats the total weight for this MPP as in what does CofA say from the manufacturer? when was this made? i havent seen technical data on the product yet,,,,,,i just wanna check something

post here please

I AM ON IT!!

I will have that sent to you eded or I can post it here anyway i will get it for you!!

Hello.

Hello people sorry about the late post .But i have been using 20 mics daily to cut down on the sides and i can say that at this dosage the pumps is outstanding and my appetite is threw the roof im not gonna increase the dosage because of the sides but at 20 mics daily and i would even say eod dosage the good effects from this stuff is still there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131