over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black & Blue

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Alright for some reason lately I have been getting black and blue from injections. I mean every time. This would usually only happen only once every 10 injections, but now it's every time. I look like a pin cushion. Anyway, I always take 2 multi-vitamins every day and really havent changed any other supplements. My gear is from the same supplier and same pharma. My sticks are also from the same company and make. What other supplements can I take to help this out. I am not getting lumps or any other problems, I just look like a beat up step child...lol... Maybe Simone has been beating me in my sleep...:eek:

The multi-vitamin already contains VitaminE @ 162mg X 2 and Iron @ 18mg X 2.

Last edited:
How's your bp? If it's up, you may be getting some excess internal bleeding from the punctured capillaries. When bp's normal the bleeding isn't excessive, but if it's up they don't seal as quickly.

Just got back from the gym and I am 132/90. Not sure if that is bad enough to cause problems or not.

Kaiser said:
Alright for some reason lately I have been getting black and blue from injections. I mean every time. This would usually only happen only once every 10 injections, but now it's every time. I look like a pin cushion. Anyway, I always take 2 multi-vitamins every day and really havent changed any other supplements. My gear is from the same supplier and same pharma. My sticks are also from the same company and make. What other supplements can I take to help this out. I am not getting lumps or any other problems, I just look like a beat up step child...lol... Maybe Simone has been beating me in my sleep...:eek:

The multi-vitamin already contains VitaminE @ 162mg X 2 and Iron @ 18mg X 2.

Not sure what would be causing this. What brand and size are your pins?

BigBoyJ is right. Your BP is definitely on the high side. Also consider if you've taken any blood thinners like aspirin - also ibuprofen (advil). Do you pull the pin out slowly or in one swift motion?

Inj B12 fixes that.

Your blood pressure in somewhat high, especially of concern with the diastolic at 90. I personally always bruise terribly when I supplement with vitamin E, even at low doses. I dont know if thats of any significance in your case, but it causes me to bruise in that way.

tarbaby2000 said:
Your blood pressure in somewhat high, especially of concern with the diastolic at 90. I personally always bruise terribly when I supplement with vitamin E, even at low doses. I dont know if thats of any significance in your case, but it causes me to bruise in that way.

Not sure if I am always like that as far a BP goes. Like i said I had just come home from a hard workout, still a little out of breath, but i will definately take it under consideration. Deca/TestE might also be making me a little high right now since I just started 3 weeks ago.

Really with ethe E? I didn't know that. I thought iron and E were supposed to help out bruising. Thanks for the info brother.

Alin and BigA answerred in PM. Pins were B & D.

Last edited:
Are you keeping the pin perfectly still? Excess movement will cause bruising.

Just an idea.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner