over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black Debris/Blood in Urine after 2 Days of DNP and then Off

Yes, true. Red blood in urine would be closer to the exit while coagulated blood would be further up the tract.
One thing strange, on my bowel bleeding, I had bleeding all the way up in my small intestines and it was coming out bright red. I think if the blood is able to pass quick enough that it won't turn black. Prior to my incident I always thought blood passing from small intestines would be black because its in there for long enough. Discovered I was wrong. The doctors were surprised some too I think. They figured it was in my colon.

This stuff can be tricky.

I think you should see a doctor. not long ago (search my post history) I was pissing some blood for 2 days and did have what appeared to be 2 "flakes" . after I pissed one out the double stream stopped. maybe a kidney stone in my case? Maybe it was chlymidia (this is how it started and ended up testing positive). but I would get it checked out

As others have posted go to the doctor/hospital ASAP. I don't understand why you would even wait. It could be one of many things as others have posted so you need to get checked now. It's impossible to blame anything just yet. Although I can't help but wonder why you took 800mg and 600mg dnp. So you took 800mg 1st day and 600mg 2nd day? Why not just 200mg for a few days and see how you are then 400mg for approx 5 days and again see how you are. It's so not needed jumping up in dose that quick and it can also be very dangerous. I think DNP is amazing but when guys run 800mg day 1 it's pretty stupid imo and asking for trouble.

DNP absolutely ruins my workouts, im worthless and cant do anything.. It also makes me so lethargic and cloudy headed my work suffers.

So being that it's a 36 hour half life... The theory was just to hit it hard for 2 days on my off days from training/work, and let it start clearing out by the time i had to go back to work or the gym.

I didn't start pissing this crazy shit out until AFTER i had stopped DNP and AFTER i went heavy on the anti-oxidants (Synthetek, Beet Root Powder, Cranberry Extract). It coincided with the anti-oxidant use.

I am wondering if the heavy antioxidant use didn't start breaking up something really nasty that had been sitting in my kidneys for some time after years filled with periods of reckless aas use.

Yes, I'm gonna see a doctor but i am wondering wtf could even cause this.

I also switched from NPP to Primo/Masteron 2 weeks ago... But its been 2 weeks and be a crazy coincidence if my prostate started getting out of control at the same time as 2 days of DNP use and heavy antioxidants.

Really.... It was the antioxidants coming in to play where this started. So i am wondering if it's actually a GOOD thing as my body is getting rid of toxins that have been lingering.

It's been 2 days now and no blood, red or flakes. Think i might have passed a kidney stone that got broken down or a blood clot.

Best to see a doctor and get checked out. Just because nothing is coming out, doesn't mean nothing is wrong with you. A serious condition can be brewing in you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131