over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

black market home gym equipment

If someone in the Vegas area needs a pair of adjustable DB's, I've got a pair you can have free. Sorry, I'm not going through the hassle of mailing them out.

This one is only $90 new.

Thats definitely a great price, ive never been an order things online guy though haha. I do see some good ones on facebook for about 100, but im super tight with money (just how I was raised) so I always try and find the best deal. I was able to get a light duty one on Craigslist that im able to closgrip 180lbs on no problem so far. I just have to put it in the decline position for more support. Ive found for shoulder presses, try extensions, a regular chair works fine.

Ive got a BADASS Legend Fitness Preacher Curl for sale if anyone is interested...... $300 + shipping.... been used maybe 5 times
Had I not just purchased a preacher bench, I might have taken you up on this. The shipping is the real killer. It makes a $300 purchase closer to a $500 purchase, as shipping costs a ton for this piece because it comes pre-assembled. There is no other option because it is welded together, rather than held together by screws, etc. This makes it much more sturdy and reliable, but greatly increases the shipping cost. Regardless, it's a nice piece.

Had I not just purchased a preacher bench, I might have taken you up on this. The shipping is the real killer. It makes a $300 purchase closer to a $500 purchase, as shipping costs a ton for this piece because it comes pre-assembled. There is no other option because it is welded together, rather than held together by screws, etc. This makes it much more sturdy and reliable, but greatly increases the shipping cost. Regardless, it's a nice piece.

It is... Im surprised someone local hasn't even made an offer.....

Those incline hinges have to support Your weight and the weight you’re training with, risky.

I'm trying build my own "equipment" out of lumber and piping material from Home Depot. I'll post if I follow through depending on how busy I am with work.

I'm trying build my own "equipment" out of lumber and piping material from Home Depot. I'll post if I follow through depending on how busy I am with work.

Check the first couple dozen posts on Cedric McMillan's Instagram account - he posted a bunch of pictures of gym equipment he made with lumber and car parts while stationed in Iraq.

Check the first couple dozen posts on Cedric McMillan's Instagram account - he posted a bunch of pictures of gym equipment he made with lumber and car parts while stationed in Iraq.

Will do! Thanks for the info

My buddy built me these squat stands out of left over 4x4 wooden fencing. Said it took him about 4 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 24
I have seen some decent gym equipment on wish. They sell out really quickly but even in the last few days a lot of stuff. Many adjustable db's (one set with a barbell as well) and benches and even a sissy squat machine. I actually am going to look for the later now as it would be very handy with my limited space. The issue is they will come from China so you are waiting for delivery. For many if you order now half the gyms will probably be open by the time you get it :eek::D I got some local 20kg db's (adjustable) for only $69. They had a plastic pair for $59. I still haven't received my db's or bands though :eek:

I have some other bands I have been having great workouts with. Plus I have 1 x 7.5kg but if I want something heavier I just put that and some filled water bottles in a suitcase and do curls and raises with that. Push ups (flat, incline, decline) are great for the chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. I can even get a hard leg workout in with just the 1 light weight db if I do one legged movements and lot's of higher and paused reps. I have also been using my exercise bike for training my legs using intervals and going up to the max level with maximum power and it's extremely effective for me.

I posted on facebook 40lbs of standard plates I don't need for 60, and I got blown up. The demand is there if anyone wants to start building or making stuff.

The adjustable dumbbells from bowflex have been selling for 3x thier worth

This got me thinking, besides training, I'm also big into the outdoors, if I knew exactly how/had the capital I'd love to start a company that sells all kinds of sport equipment, specializing in weight training and outdoors activities.
Make sue it was all made in america and staffed mostly with veterans. In fact the whole company would be.

If anyone wants to discuss this, my pm is always open.

Soooo you want to start Rogue lol.

Speaking of Rogue... My buddy has been selling all his old stuff from the gym on CL/FB for enough money to flip it around and buy new Rogue stuff. Sold KBs, boxes, racks, rev hyper... all above new price with no question asked by people. They were trying to outbid each other. Got new racks, belt squat, lever arms, bench, plates... all new from Rogue. If you're willing to buy new and from the top providers you can get anything you want now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws