over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

black market home gym equipment

There is a gym by me that went out of business. Somebody tried to relaunch new gym but it never opened. Tons of new equipment still wrapped in plastic just sitting in there. Maybe the Pm store can print me some T-shirts, "gray hair hunks moving". Who`s got a truck? I`ve got the pry bar for back door.

There is a gym by me that went out of business. Somebody tried to relaunch new gym but it never opened. Tons of new equipment still wrapped in plastic just sitting in there. Maybe the Pm store can print me some T-shirts, "gray hair hunks moving". Who`s got a truck? I`ve got the pry bar for back door.

Im afraid were going to see more gyms like that if the world economy doesn't get back rolling soon.

This got me thinking, besides training, I'm also big into the outdoors, if I knew exactly how/had the capital I'd love to start a company that sells all kinds of sport equipment, specializing in weight training and outdoors activities.
Make sue it was all made in america and staffed mostly with veterans. In fact the whole company would be.

If anyone wants to discuss this, my pm is always open.

fucking pricing gouging on amazon for pro-style dumbbell handles. people are assholes.

with all the plates bought up, are the companies that make plates even allowed to ship or make new ones? since most people are training at home will there be none left wit the great demand? What about bands, are the companies even able to make bands with the government closing business? or are the ones in existence the only ones that will be around for a long time?

After this shir blows over, you'll find dbs so cheap on craigslist
I'll probably score some just in case

I do have access to some, thank god
I bet, Wait a good 6 months to a year and the market place will be flooded with workout equipment once the people realize they aren't using them.

I agree with the above. I had started to piece together a home gym about two months ago and wanted the old school iron Ivanko DB’s. These pro style DB’s we’re going for .50-.75 a pound, where as now they are going for +$2/lbs, I’ll just wait until this thing has passed to complete my set.

I bet, Wait a good 6 months to a year and the market place will be flooded with workout equipment once the people realize they aren't using them.
I hope thisll he over in six months or a year

Hopefully by april31 or June

I think this shows us how much we are into our bodies , which is a good thing, esp if done healthy to see healthy, let's face it many guys use gear on here and if abused or have genetic issues it can cause side effects

That said it shows us other things in our fe to focus on during this time

That said I love to physique enhancement, weights, nutrition, supplements, including hormones, whether testosterine replacement or more if you want that route and I miss the gym already

Ive got a BADASS Legend Fitness Preacher Curl for sale if anyone is interested...... $300 + shipping.... been used maybe 5 times

Attachments

• Legend Invoice.pdf
    332.8 KB · Views: 38
Local guy is making and selling these for 50. Any idea if you could bench 225 or so on this? Is wood sturdy or will it collapse? This is not the one he made, I couldn't get the file to upload. He makes flat ones, but they look similar to this.

Local guy is making and selling these for 50. Any idea if you could bench 225 or so on this? Is wood sturdy or will it collapse? This is not the one he made, I couldn't get the file to upload. He makes flat ones, but they look similar to this.

That would scare me. Not worth the risk IMO. I think you could get hurt really bad if it did collapse.

Thats whats I was worried about. keep in mind, the one I would get would be just a flat bench, much safer than the incline pictured and much more simple. Still not sure how strong wood is like you said, lol

Thats whats I was worried about. keep in mind, the one I would get would be just a flat bench, much safer than the incline pictured and much more simple. Still not sure how strong wood is like you said, lol
Yeah, I'd hold out for a metal one. You cant find any?

This one is only $90 new.

You guys are all just lucky you don't live in a 70sqm apartment ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws