over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black top Hyge

king kong gun

Newbies
Has anyone had these tested and done the igf-1 test, looking to drop about 2-3k in gh but I wnt to make sure it's legit first.

I think your research should inquire if your source is legit. Im sure there are plenty of legit black tops and same goes for counterfeit.

Personally i would always get igf and hgh serum test done. Its only 60 bucks. I just got scammed for $1000 on gh. Caught him with the test. Asshole scammers man.

I would ask for/buy a sample and verify the serial number in the Anti-counterfeit, and to make sure, do serum test, rather than taking a risk and pay up front 3 k.

I trust my source and I know the verification codes will check out but I want to know its legit before dropping so like someone said might just buy a single kit.

I think your research should inquire if your source is legit. Im sure there are plenty of legit black tops and same goes for counterfeit.

Personally i would always get igf and hgh serum test done. Its only 60 bucks. I just got scammed for $1000 on gh. Caught him with the test. Asshole scammers man.

check your PM.

I trust my source and I know the verification codes will check out but I want to know its legit before dropping so like someone said might just buy a single kit.

Youll never know unless your going to the pharmacy for it. If you trust your source then i would place my order. You can have bunk gear from kit to kit. Having one kit that is good doesnt mean the next one will be. Chances are better but still no guarantee. Does you source ensure his quality and a refund if any issues?

Has anyone had these tested and done the igf-1 test, looking to drop about 2-3k in gh but I wnt to make sure it's legit first.

Only the provider grey tops tested more pure than serostim and the dimer count was almost as low. This is the safest place to spend HGH money unless you can afford pharmaceutical HGH from an HIV patient.
Other sponsors offer the safe grey tops. My friend orders from the same pharmaceutical plant in China.

With hygetropin the % of fakes is way too high for me considering the grey tops testing here in the HGH TESTING THREAD. I sincerely hope every member here has read that thread. It finds answers. Now we know high serum HGH means nothing. It’s not a guarantee that the HGH fits properly into the receptor. Only trust IGF1 tests after about a month of use.

Only the provider grey tops tested more pure than serostim and the dimer count was almost as low. This is the safest place to spend HGH money unless you can afford pharmaceutical HGH from an HIV patient.
Other sponsors offer the safe grey tops. My friend orders from the same pharmaceutical plant in China.

With hygetropin the % of fakes is way too high for me considering the grey tops testing here in the HGH TESTING THREAD. I sincerely hope every member here has read that thread. It finds answers. Now we know high serum HGH means nothing. It’s not a guarantee that the HGH fits properly into the receptor. Only trust IGF1 tests after about a month of use.

I didn't know you could get TP grey tops here to be honest

As far as I know real Hyges stopped being made well over five years ago

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner