over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackheads

I've had this problem since I can remember and at 55 still have it. I guess on the upside to oily skin is that you will age a lot slower "less wrinkles " compared to those with dry skin.
I'm not aware of any studies which state you will have less wrinkles if you have oily skin. Not to be a ball buster but wrinkles or a lack thereof are caused by Sun exposure smoking and genetics. A good sunscreen with uvb and uva protection will prevent wrinkles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Professional Muscle mobile app

There's a product helps remove blackheads easily https://www.amazon.com/YU-R-Remodeling-Cleansing-1-01Oz-10pcs/dp/B01HR2EKV8

I heard that the egg white can help get rid of blackheads easily.
Get the egg white and apply it gently on your nose and let it dry. Then wash it with water :) Simple. My friend has applied this tip twice a week ( he apply with whole face). Now his skin is even smoother than mine :v haha
Or you can read here for more remedies for blackheads :D https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-blackheads/
Hope my post helps :)

I'm not aware of any studies which state you will have less wrinkles if you have oily skin. Not to be a ball buster but wrinkles or a lack thereof are caused by Sun exposure smoking and genetics. A good sunscreen with uvb and uva protection will prevent wrinkles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I hear women say oil skin ages better than dry skin all the time - hence why so many girls use moisturizers - but never seen any actual evidence

I hear women say oil skin ages better than dry skin all the time - hence why so many girls use moisturizers - but never seen any actual evidence
A good moisturizer will replace the mimic the lipid barrier that protects the skin if it contains lipids fatty acids and cholesterol.
I agree with your point regarding no evidence re: aging

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Have you tried the strips you put on and gets all the black heads out? The reason I ask is because my buddy had the same issue and no amout of washing / scrubbing helped. Once he did the strips got the pores cleaned out and then used the deep scrub it totally made a huge difference.

I personally had to use accutane when I was younger. That shit works like nothing else.
I agree the bioere nose strips are the best

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

yes.. avoid this one at all cost. While it does exfoliate it is damaging to skin because the particles are sharp, not round. A good exfoliant should have rounded beads, but this is also a little more expensive
I agree the particles should be round and smooth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

**broken link removed**
The old lady got me this from Walmart. I had blackheads on my shoulders and back and a few pimples. Not anymore works pretty good.

Sent from The Iron Pile
Cetaphil hasn't changed its formula since its inception. With all the new technology out there, that says enough.

Cetaphil hasn't changed its formula since its inception. With all the new technology out there, that says enough.

Cetaphil ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol,propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearylalcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben,butylparaben.

Water in a moisturizer? Well that's why they have to add those nasty parabens, ie. to prevent the growth of bacteria. And the two types of alcohol just fatty acids.
The newer moisturizers all contain fatty acids, cholesterol and ceramides which mimic the skins lipid barrier which provides protection to the skin and which is ironically washed off with the use of conventional soaps. Ivory soap? You might as well wash your face with sandpaper.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

This mask actually works pretty good. I will do it like 1-2 times a week and it seems to keep them at bay.

Make sure you take a really hot shower first to open up the pores really well and soften up the skin, pat dry, then immediately apply the mask.

I don't put it on my whole face because it would rip out facial hair etc.. But I do put it on the area you are describing on the sides of your nose underneath your eyes, and in the cracks of my nose. Do it pretty thick, and give it 30 minutes to fully dry.

When you start tearing it off do it slowly and you will literally see all of the gunk being pulled out of the pores, and the mask will be left with tons of tiny maggot looking pore gunk lol.. My gf likes doing it because she's into that sort of thing..

**broken link removed**

Here's a close up..I guess I'm weird too because I like watching this shit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sb6ObLdruo"]#1 Pore Strip Close up - Blackheads Removal - YouTube[/ame]

Haha too funny. My girlfriend would like Doing that too. I may check this stuff out tho for my nose.

Just be sure and not get it on any facial hair, once it dries it's taking everything with it when it comes off lol.

and yeah when my girl sees a pimple on my back which isn't very often unless I'm switching compounds, she gets this look in her eye and I can sense her dopamine pumping.

Where do you get it?

My girl got it on an app on her phone for like 4 bucks. But I'm sure amazon would have it for cheap as well.

DO NOT COVER YOUR EYEBROWS!!!! ... figured i would let you guys in on a little tip to save you from the pain and ugliness of a bald forehead...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

lol what? Why would you ever put it on your eyebrows?

Just be sure and not get it on any facial hair, once it dries it's taking everything with it when it comes off lol.

and yeah when my girl sees a pimple on my back which isn't very often unless I'm switching compounds, she gets this look in her eye and I can sense her dopamine pumping.

My girl got it on an app on her phone for like 4 bucks. But I'm sure amazon would have it for cheap as well.

lol what? Why would you ever put it on your eyebrows?
Was trying to make quick work of it and got part of the corner lol pulled it off to fsst to give myself a chance to stop haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called blackheads because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that mostly form on the face, however, it also appears on your back, neck, chest… Although people who have oily skin are more vulnerable to blackheads, anyone can get them. They form when pores become clogged with a combination of dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum) from your sebaceous glands.
Unlike whiteheads, which create closed pores, blackheads have open surfaces. This creates an oxidation that is dark in color.
It may be tempting to try to pinch or push the black plug out, but this can cause unnecessary scarring and other damage to your skin. You’ll likely have better results using the tips and tricks outlined below. Keep reading to learn how to get rid of your blackheads and prevent future ones from forming by some useful products that are being given to you immediately.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Acne/
https://www.quora.com/Do-removing-blackheads-have-any-side-effects
https://carekees.com/best-blackhead-remover/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0025359/

Ive had my best results from the nose strips they sell. You moisten your skin and apply the strip and 15 min later your pulling a strip riddled with blackheads off your nose

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity