over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackheads

Which specific soap is it? Thanks!

Heb, Walmart, target, and almost all grocery stores carry it love ... It's just a really good soap. I used the almond scent or the baby one but there are a few different ones to choose from ;)

I have the same problem on my nose and have tried everything. I usually take a really hot shower or hit sauna once a month and squeeze them out but I hear that damages the skin. I ordered one of these things after seeing doctors use them on YouTube and it really works without the damage to the surrounding skin. It's called a comodome extractor. And it's cheap!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006Z96OI2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00"]Amazon.com : Marrywindix Facial Pore Cleanser Cleaner Blackhead Acne Remover : Hair Coloring Brushes And Combs : Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21knbKcFNlL.@@AMEPARAM@@21knbKcFNlL[/ame]

dealing with this problem now but more so on the center of my chest and some on face. Its a mixture of black heads, white heads, and sebum deposits that seem to be expressed out when I pop them. I am starting doxycycline 100mg twice a day and going to buy this 10% soap and see what it does and if not then I will probably see a term

Accutane worked for both blackheads and whiteheads for me. The skin on my nose began to dry and flake off which resulted in my blackheads being removed as my nose shed.

best stuff ever to deep cleanse pores....

St.Ives Apricot Scrub....can get it at any Walmart or pharmacy....

wow so much bad info here. In 4 pages nobody has mentioned moisturizer?? I can`t believe how many people throw accutane out there for a few pimples WHILE ON CYCLE!! Most people have mentioned some pretty harsh facial wash (BPO 10%), salicylic, etc. These are fine but they do strip the skin and it needs to be replenished. The body can not produce water so when the skin gets stripped so dry it can actually produce MORE oil to compensate. Rambo if you wanna talk PM me. My wife has her own business for 8 years and is now in medical school. She can point you in right direction for face wash and moisturizer to buy online.

St.Ives Apricot Scrub....can get it at any Walmart or pharmacy....

yes.. avoid this one at all cost. While it does exfoliate it is damaging to skin because the particles are sharp, not round. A good exfoliant should have rounded beads, but this is also a little more expensive

Hello, I know one good recipe
Steam your face, take one tablet activated charcoal,
teaspoon gelatin, with 2 teaspoon milk or water. Mix it and grind it!
Then put it in microwave for 15 second,wait for a while, when it will be cool put it on you problem areas on the skin. After 15 minutes you can take it off.

Updates from anyone?

My nose gets very oil - seemingly bc of the black heads - much more so than the rest of my face.

Just started nose strips but looking for more effective options too.

**broken link removed**
The old lady got me this from Walmart. I had blackheads on my shoulders and back and a few pimples. Not anymore works pretty good.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Bro, this may sound a bit crazy. But lemon juice and sea salt make it into a paste and apply it on the your problem areas overnight....

Tried this with lime juice as I didnt have lemon... Used coarse kosher salt and used the "paste" like a scrub.

It was a bit scratchy but let it sit for a while after I rubbed it in. After I washed my face off my skin was REALLY smooth. Def got a ton of dead skin and other crap off but cant comment on effectiveness for black heads.

**broken link removed**
The old lady got me this from Walmart. I had blackheads on my shoulders and back and a few pimples. Not anymore works pretty good.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I've tried all this stuff... Unfortunately not a winner for me.

I am going to have to follow this thread very closely because I have the same issue but a little worse. I've always been prone to acne, especially when I was younger, but aas and the summer heat makes it worse.

yes my boyfriend has same problem, and he is very worried about it, he has tried many ways and different products, all runs nothing.

I usually do Egg whites form an easy mask that can be used to temporarily tighten pores, thus reducing chances of future blackheads, and will also remove current blackheads. Egg whites are also rich in nutrients for your skin, and are a little less drying than some other home remedies for blackheads.
You will need…
-1 egg
-Facial tissue or toilet paper
-A small bowl
-A clean towel
How?
Separate the yolk from the white and rinse your face. Pat your face dry and then apply a thin layer of egg white over your skin. There are two ways to go from here-

Place a strip of facial tissue or toilet paper over the wet egg white, being sure to press it onto your face gently. Allow the first layer to dry. Carefully apply a second layer of egg white over the tissue (try dipping your fingers in it and dabbing it on so the tissue doesn’t slide around a bunch. Let this layer dry as well before applying a third (optional.) When the mask is dry, your face may feel tight-this is supposed to happen. Peel the tissue off, and then gently wash your face to remove any residue. Pat dry and moisturize as usual.

Alternatively, you can leave out the tissue and simply apply 3-5 layers of egg white, being sure to let each layer dry in between applications. If you do not let the layers dry, this will not work!

I've been fighting blackheads or whiteheads, whatever you want to call them for months now.

Obviously on cycle my skin gets even more greasy. My pores on my nose and the surrounding area are very clogged. I can literally sit there and squeeze stuff out of them for what seems like forever.

I wash my face multiple times a day. I take at least 3 showers a day in which I use a bar of soap containing 10% benzoyl alcohol, which seems to keep the rest of my body fairly clear. Keeps my face clear for the most part but the pores remain clogged.

I've tried all these so-called "deep" cleaning products and they barely scratch the surface. I need something that can really get in the pores and clean them out.

Anybody have any good products they use washes, masks, etc?

Or any other methods of cleaning out the pores? I'm all ears.
I had the same problem a few weeks ago and my wife who knows all about that stuff just told me she got the stuff from Amazon called Glam glow.. it works really really good on my face as far as the body goes I would have to ask her when I get home what she suggests but that Glam glow definitely works for the face...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and my wife who knows all about that stuff just told me she got the stuff from Amazon called Glam glow.. it works really really good on my face as far as the body goes I would have to ask her when I get home what she suggests but that Glam glow definitely works for the face...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Glam glow, I'll have to check it out thanks.

Glam glow, I'll have to check it out thanks.

Well fcuk me that Glans Glow is expensive stuff!!

Rambo just get yourself some Organic Kaolin Clay and Organic Aloe Vera Gel, mix one tbsp clay with one tsp Aloe and make a mask, put it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse, do that twice per week. Also at night and after you wash your face you can use some Glycolic Acid Wipes or tonic. If you want to bring out the big guns maybe think about doing a chemical peel with TCA or Salicylic Acid once a month.

Good Cleanser: CeraVe, Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb.com

Good Aloe: Lily of the Desert, 99% Aloe Vera Gelly, 8 oz (228 g) - iHerb.com

Good Clay: Pure Organic White Clay Kaolin Fine Powder Face Mask ? 1000g - 1 Kg | eBay

I've had this problem since I can remember and at 55 still have it. I guess on the upside to oily skin is that you will age a lot slower "less wrinkles " compared to those with dry skin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws