over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blacklabel Products

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Has anyone got any info on this stuff. He's on another board saying that noone can touch his stuff, blah, blah, blah. It's all high mg/ml stuff. There is a website also, but I can't remember what it was. It's on A's board.

I don't know, until it's tested and proven I am skeptical. I mean come on, 600mg/ml and no BA? I'd have to see it to believe it.

The website is ************** I guess it's okay to post because they are posting it everywhere.
Edited my mikeS-

Sorry Wolverine, had to delete. Its an interesting topic for discussion. But its, nevertheless, a source site being posted. But folks feel free to comment on the ideas. Hope no offense is taken,
youre a valuable board member!

MikeS

Last edited by a moderator:
600mg test

i have a sample of it on the way...i'll post results when i get going:D

I also have a sample of the 600mg test on the way. I always have said actions speak louder than words. He told me fine then try this and see how you like it. Well if someone is that confident in something as to just toss it to someone. Then I'm taking a sample, thats for sure.

wolverine said:

Edited my mikeS-

Sorry Wolverine, had to delete. Its an interesting topic for discussion. But its, nevertheless, a source site being posted. But folks feel free to comment on the ideas. Hope no offense is taken,
youre a valuable board member!

MikeS

That's it. You and me right now. Let's go pretty boy.

He he he. No offense taken, I should have known better.

Ouch

Yes, let us know because I'm thinking these shots would be very painful wouldn't they?

wolverine said:

That's it. You and me right now. Let's go pretty boy.

He he he. No offense taken, I should have known better.

Pretty boy?! Awww... thats nice-now how can I go
at you after you gave me that compliment!! LOL!
:p

That's the thing, the few people that say they've treid it says they don't hurt. So we shall see hear soon. Samples are good!:)

Dear Friends:

Good day.

First, Armageddon....you sample shall arrive shortly.

Secondly, some people have said that the shot does hurt. A very few. From the first day of T600's release, I would say I have heard 4-5 complaints of painful injects. However, many more have said that it does not. In fact, many state that there is absolutely NO PAIN. And even one customer has said that his first inject hurt and the second did not. So to draw a conclusion that BL's T600 is always painful, would be foundationless. I have met many a person who would inject Sustanon on one day, with heavy pain, and again on another day with no pain. I am doubting, in many cases, it is the gear.

I tell you this cause this is the way it has been. However, as with other Test Ester combo's there seems to be mixed results as well.

BL himself has had a painful inject with T600. He chooses to stick with Nandrolone Decanoate 400mg/Test Enanthate 300mg per ml. This inject has proven PAINLESS for BL. Yes, that is 700mg/ml total active gear.

Please make your own assumptions. As time goes on, you will all realize that BL is honest, professional and extremely sincere. We will not BS you, nor will we ever lie to you regarding anything, especially when relating to gear and its dosage/volume.

And I want to re-iterate that it is in fact 600mg of Testosterone Esters per ml. AND, we only use 1% (by volume) BA. All of BL products are 1% (by volume) BA. We use BA for sterility purposes ONLY, and not for increasing a gear's solubility in its carrier oil.

We are not here to make enemies, nor do we wish to get into a battle with any of you. We are only here only to speak the truth, and most importantly to answer any questons that any of you may have.

If your have comments, arguments or feel the need to question our integrity, please just do it in a respectful manner. This is all that we ask. We do not wish to get into a naysayer battle, and instead would re-route you to the many discusions on the many boards BL has been presented at.

So, with that I would like to say hello to everyone here and a huge 'hello' to any BL family belonging to this board.

If you folks have any comments please feel free to post away, PM or email me.

Thank you and bes regards.

BL

PS: For all of you who recieved FREE samples, BL would like to wish you all the very best. We look forward to making you huge.

BODIED BY BLACK LABEL

Last edited:
Hey

How can I get a PM or email for his web addy and what he has, will be back on soon want to see what all the hoopla is about.

Wolverine:

Good day, friend.

Actually, BL uses only BA for sterility purposes. There is nothing else within any of our oil based gear except the active ingredient, and Soy Bean Oil, lab grade of course. We use Soybean due to its thinner consistency.

BL's page is fairly easily found, please ask around or you may PM me. I hope this is not against the rules, if so please alert me.

I would like to thank you to everyone already, now and in advance, for keeping the posts of a respectful manner. This forum seems a bit more mature and I respect that.

BL

whoops....

Whoops, I wanted to add that BL has just recently sent his gear out to be tested for mg dosage and bacteria count. It is a well known lab, and will be preparing to post the results on our page. We have sent them 5 vials of our most SCRUTINIZED injectable gear. If everything goes well, we will then continue on to the orals.

Regards.

BL

RIGHT ON B.L.!! That seems like the best way to clear up the doubters! I see this same question on many boards, and a link to some tests would be great!!!!!

if it's legit this stuff sounds good...can someone hit me with the website or an e-mail..thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear