over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackstone Labs cuts ties with Jason Genova

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always thought they were exploiting him anyway but damn, lost a lot now - he really blew what the big opportunity he was given again.
Blackstone Labs Statement.
"Jason Genova has been an active athlete with Blackstone Labs since Blackstone Labs’ inception and personal a friend since before Blackstone Labs’ launch. I had personally taken Mr. Genova under my wing in an effort to mentor him and guide him on the right path. Up until recently, some of his outbursts had been attributed to his personal issues and lifestyle choices.

As a result of Mr. Genova’s current actions in the bodybuilding community and his abhorrent comments this past weekend regarding the health of Rich Piana, Blackstone Labs has decided to cut its ties with Mr. Genova. He will not participate in the 2017 Olympia with the Blackstone Labs family, receive any more complementary Blackstone Labs products, nor make further appearances in Blackstone Labs’ video content on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.

Blackstone Labs does not share the opinions of Mr. Genova which were shared on his social media accounts regarding Rich Piana, nor any of the numerous cases of negativity he has shown to other members of the bodybuilding community. Blackstone Labs firmly believes in an inclusive and supportive bodybuilding community based on respect for everyone interested or participating in our great sport.

The Blackstone Labs family hopes that Mr. Genova uses these events as a learning lesson and takes this opportunity to make positive adjustments to his lifestyle to avoid further destructive behavior which created the rifts between the Blackstone Labs family, trainers, filmmakers, friends, and acquaintances he has pushed away.

We wish Mr. Genova luck in his future endeavors and encourage him to reflect upon his actions and words so that he can pursue better alternatives in the future.

I, along with the Blackstone Labs family, offer Mr. Piana’s family and friends our condolences, support and well wishes during this painful time.

Sincerely,
CEO and President
of Blackstone Labs,
PJ Braun"

Why a supplement company would want to sponsor a fat guy who is mentally handicapped is beyond me.

Bizarrely he has a following in the fitness community... your guess is as good as mine (young, immature, idiots). As you stated many feel they exploited him. Although he was working for a supermarket collecting trolleys so what an opportunity he had with them signing him. Plus you could see they were genuinely trying to help him so I don't think anything bad about them but sure why sign him.

It's a weird situation because he has special needs and his outbursts. I don't know how much of what he says is due to his disabilities and how much is simply because he is a bad person. It's a tough situation as you can't judge a guy like that the same as someone else. But you also can't put up with his behaviour. I haven't seen the video but I believe he has said he wanted him to die and it was good news what happened.

After the video I seen with him saying Piana deserved what he got I assumed his sponsor would drop him. It was an immature and irresponsible thing to say. That's not a good look for a company trying to sell products.

Bizarrely he has a following in the fitness community... your guess is as good as mine (young, immature, idiots). As you stated many feel they exploited him. Although he was working for a supermarket collecting trolleys so what an opportunity he had with them signing him. Plus you could see they were genuinely trying to help him so I don't think anything bad about them but sure why sign him.

It's a weird situation because he has special needs and his outbursts. I don't know how much of what he says is due to his disabilities and how much is simply because he is a bad person. It's a tough situation as you can't judge a guy like that the same as someone else. But you also can't put up with his behaviour. I haven't seen the video but I believe he has said he wanted him to die and it was good news what happened.

Humanity is truly F__ed!

Good for BSL
they had 3 different coach to train him weekly
he had all the supplement he wanted a big box almost every 2 weeks
also been caught reselling those in the past,
PJ(owner BSL) often lend him money for *gas* money
he play the autist card when it advantage him yea he got some emotional trouble and disability but not to the extend people think ,
he drive, put hes own yt video he can do normal stuff when he want

the community that follow him are in for the *ments* and for laught
he often order 66 on fitness people and the follower keep harassing them on there instagram/youtube and it can get real ugly
he been talking bad about bsl in the past and he did kind of humiliated a female athletes of bsl
also piana fiasco he did to himself
what did not help is the fact that he got filmed talking shit about the owner of BSL saying he did G4p and hes a faggot cheated on hes wife etc.
you can find it online talk about ungrateful

Bizarrely he has a following in the fitness community....

I don't agree. His "following" is younger Youtubers who see an entertainment value in his embarrassing himself. The fitness community knows better.

I admit I don't follow a lot of social media stuff so I'm not fully up to date on all these guys so I may be missing out on what the appeal is but I had heard his name a few times so I looked at his ig and there was an out of shape to some degree mentally challenged type saying it's piss it's shit and then doing a yoda impression...seriously people watch that???

I always felt that the enablers, the ones filming him for laughs are wrong to take advantage of him like that. At the same whenever I saw Genova I felt irritated at him for being so stupid, always thinking that he could get ripped and he could train better, could pose better etc. :eek::D We're not supposed to laugh at or taunt the handicapped.

As far as him knowing right from wrong, well obviously he doesn't quite understand the consequences of his actions at least. Like saying he's happy Rich died. A "normal" person doesn't say that, even if he thinks it.

I can't diagnose him but some degree of autism maybe? Or just low intelligence?

And whoever supplies him with steroids, whether black market, prescription or "prohormones" - is it right to give a mentally handicapped person drugs?

Jason gives a bad name to anyone in the spectrum. One of my good friends has Aspergers and he has learned to socially interact in a fairly normal manner... Just takes more effort and not having people around you encourage wacky habits and behavior since they find it funny.

Jason gives a bad name to anyone in the spectrum. One of my good friends has Aspergers and he has learned to socially interact in a fairly normal manner... Just takes more effort and not having people around you encourage wacky habits and behavior since they find it funny.

Jason has Asperger's? That's it? Surely looks like something else.

Am I the only one here who actually finds his posts hilarious? Not to mention.. the comments section on his instagram are great...

PJ is fkd...ORDER 66 on him most likely and piss troopers will destroy his soul...lOL

I don't agree. His "following" is younger Youtubers who see an entertainment value in his embarrassing himself. The fitness community knows better.

I am not disagreeing but not all of his fans are that. You can still be an idiot and be part of the "fitness community". Do I personally think they all should be no of course not. To me the fitness community are obviously people into fitness who train and eat healthy and enjoy learning about anything fitness. Some of his fans are still fans of fitness. Just because someone doesn't look like Ryan Terry doesn't mean anything. Yes he attracts trolls from you-tube and they probably don't even go the gym but many still do. Have you ever been to a fitness expo. It's bizarre as most people don't even look like they train yet they are still fans of all the fitness celebs. Some of those people will watch Jason Genova vids. I sometimes watch the misfit ones when I am bored :eek: But sure I am not watching them to pick up tips on how to improve weak bodyparts :eek::D

Last edited:
I always felt that the enablers, the ones filming him for laughs are wrong to take advantage of him like that. At the same whenever I saw Genova I felt irritated at him for being so stupid, always thinking that he could get ripped and he could train better, could pose better etc. :eek::D We're not supposed to laugh at or taunt the handicapped.

As far as him knowing right from wrong, well obviously he doesn't quite understand the consequences of his actions at least. Like saying he's happy Rich died. A "normal" person doesn't say that, even if he thinks it.

I can't diagnose him but some degree of autism maybe? Or just low intelligence?

And whoever supplies him with steroids, whether black market, prescription or "prohormones" - is it right to give a mentally handicapped person drugs?

I would put money on him being autistic.

He has mentioned more than a few times over the past years he stopped taking his meds off and on.

Jason has Asperger's? That's it? Surely looks like something else.

No, it looks like some type of mild autism in his case. I was using my friend with Aspergers as a general example of someone on the spectrum.

He has mentioned more than a few times over the past years he stopped taking his meds off and on.

Has he? I think I have seen him say he has no diagnosis except dyslexia. I'm pretty sure he has denied autism at least, which of course doesn't mean he isn't autistic.

I know he blamed the Piana comment on supplements.

Has he? I think I have seen him say he has no diagnosis except dyslexia. I'm pretty sure he has denied autism at least, which of course doesn't mean he isn't autistic.

I know he blamed the Piana comment on supplements.

I hate to admit I have watched a lot of the delray misfit videos and it goes way back PJ was trying to "help him" way back when he was still with Singerman, lots of vids he mentioned and his mom even mentioned he was taking his meds, and saw a couple when he went bat shit crazy on some vids he blamed medication or lack of. I do think there was some underhanded exploitation with Blackstone, feeling they'd profit off their good "deeds".

I haven't watched much of the shit he puts out on is own, but he had it made. Blackstone labs put a lot into him -more so this year than ever and he just lost his mind, it's to the point he needs to be locked in a pysch ward, hope he doesn't off himself.

Was being trained and babied by a hot chick and Blackstone Labs.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOW2BCGNuz0&t=2282s"]Rejuvenated Genova Back Workout with Coath K - YouTube[/ame]

My oldest son is on the Autism spectrum and is a sweet, happy and intelligent person who needs a ton of practice learning to interact with others. I couldn't agree with you more!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws