over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackstone labs raided

animal71

Banned
Have you guys heard why Blackstone labs was raided? was it prohormones or DMAA? if you don't know the facts, what do you think happened? based on what you know about the company.

I suspect they were raided for prohormones not DMAA but it's not clear at all right now.

We gathered info about the raid on blackstone labs. There is a good article on evo about it now, feel free to comment guys:
https://www.evolutionary.org/blackstone-labs-raided/

blackstone-raidedbyfda.jpg

Both. They have been caught with spiking supplements in the past with hormones. The dmaa is a touchy thing. It's very controversial of its use.
All in all the fda has been cracking down on imported drugs. Several members across the boards have received letters from the fda on seizures from overseas distribution sites. It's a good clear indication in my line of work the fda is after hormone drugs. Look at all the raids as of recent. 4 in Florida, 2 in Georgia, 2 in jersey, 1 in California(could have been more if other drugs weren't involved), there were a few more too. Can't remember all the logistics.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

heard The CEO of Hi-tech pharma will be on the evolutionary podcast this week to shed more light on the DMAA fiasco. there has been a lot of bs rumors going around. Lobliner yesterday took a step back on the initial rumors. I wish people would only talk facts and stop trying to get youtube views, they don't know as much as they want you to think

There's a lot of these happening lately

DMAA it was. they had it in their pre workout while its banned in usa. I hope that PJ goes to fucking prison. Aaron is shady too. Both cunts should be jailed for falsifying information. They both had a past in prime and both were involved in wrong doing but they didnt hage dmaa in prime so i presume Aaron saved his ass from law.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

While its completely asinine and it was banned because of baseless accusations...DMAA is a banned substance and you cant use it. These guys knew that

Edit: Nvm

Last edited:
I don't really want to comment on these legal issues until more information is available. Hopefully Blackstone will share more details as this unfolds.

Celeste just announced her and pj are splitting and he took over her Web domain so she has a modified one up and running for her clothing line. Sounds messy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It takes many years to establish a reputation, and one second to fuck it up. PJ's involvement with Prime, and the whole underdosing JM's intra-workout really showed what he's like as a person, and businessman. Not surprising to see everything go downhill from here.

You can only do bad for so long before it catches up to you.

These guys were making a killing (supposedly) not sure why they let greed get in the way...

Unfortunate to watch a friendship, business, and I'm assuming marriage fall apart

I never thought either of them were honest businessman. Not good for the sport either.

Both. They have been caught with spiking supplements in the past with hormones. The dmaa is a touchy thing. It's very controversial of its use.
All in all the fda has been cracking down on imported drugs. Several members across the boards have received letters from the fda on seizures from overseas distribution sites. It's a good clear indication in my line of work the fda is after hormone drugs. Look at all the raids as of recent. 4 in Florida, 2 in Georgia, 2 in jersey, 1 in California(could have been more if other drugs weren't involved), there were a few more too. Can't remember all the logistics.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was just saying to a few gym friends that I am hearing of a lot of people getting international shipments stopped. I haven't gotten a letter in a long time and got one a few months ago.
Can you post the busts in NJ, I live there and never heard anything about this. Is this recent?

So it was in fact dmaa they were after? Aren't there several others out there with dmaa in it also? I believe bostin loyd Has a pre with a pretty heavy dose dmaa, I would be wrong though?

Last edited:
On paper they went after something 100% KNEW they would find. I can guarantee they had a lot of other things they knew they were going to find, just less proof.

I better they were truly there to look for loads of different things

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner