over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blackstone labs ..

Stopped GH and insulin and added a few supps and up 9 lbs? hmmm....

I know how it looks .. He's still eating on point training 2 a days and still on his regular cycle .. He added these products to give them a try ..could be the Orals are adding more water into the muscle .. He's looks full..

Couple weeks ago I took BLACK stone labs prohormones and ended up in the hospital with a mild form of bubonic plague and had to have a my colon un-twisted using a robotic surgery procedure!! STAY AWAY FROM BLAK STONE LABS!!!

wasn't there a thread on this recently?
I have no idea. It just seems ridiculous. It's almost like people start a thread hoping to get positive reinforcement for something they already think is true, and then when they get the opposite from a lot of well-informed people, they convince themselves it's true anyway.

Why ask a question if you don't care about what is true?

Stopped GH and insulin and added a few supps and up 9 lbs? hmmm....

Exactly...that's some straight up bullshit.

Maybe the guy did gain 9 pounds (after a massive, sodium laden cheat meal), but it certainly wasn't because he replaced his GH and insulin with a mediocre GH secretagogue and insulin sensitizer/mimetic. The insulin mimetic is good as far as legal products go, but it will NOT supply the muscle volumizing effects of actual insulin.

Sounds like some bullshit spamming here.

1.) The OP opens up a thread supposedly asking for advice...which is for his "friend".

2.) Everyone in the thread, many of whom are well educated on the subject, tell him there is no reason to replace traditional PEDs with those products.

3.) The "friend" then ignores all the advice he was given and lo and behold, one week later he is up 9 pounds (during contest prep, no less)...AFTER dropping growth hormone and insulin from his regimen!

Last edited:
Again guys I'm as confused as u are.. I know he knows his stuff.. He's just taking a break from the sin and gh for am lil to try these few products . Could also be he's growing into his cycle also..

I see what he say about his progress

Exactly...that's some straight up bullshit.

Maybe the guy did gain 9 pounds (after a massive, sodium laden cheat meal), but it certainly wasn't because he replaced his GH and insulin with a mediocre GH secretagogue and insulin sensitizer/mimetic. The insulin mimetic is good as far as legal products go, but it will NOT supply the muscle volumizing effects of actual insulin.

Sounds like some bullshit spamming here.

1.) The OP opens up a thread supposedly asking for advice...which is for his "friend".

2.) Everyone in the thread, many of whom are well educated on the subject, tell him there is no reason to replace traditional PEDs with those products.

3.) The "friend" then ignores all the advice he was given and lo and behold, one week later he is up 9 pounds (during contest prep, no less)...AFTER dropping growth hormone and insulin from his regimen!

Unless his GH was complete bunk?
But 9lbs even with just adding an OTC product is huge, hard to believe barring changes in diet...

Unless his GH was complete bunk?
But 9lbs even with just adding an OTC product is huge, hard to believe barring changes in diet...

Right, there would have to be other factors at play, such as changes in diet, adding in orals, etc.

Dmz is some potent shit. It's feasible that someone gained 9lbs off it.

^^^^^^

He was not using DMZ. He said he switched his real GH and insulin for their GH secretagogue and insulin sensitizer/mimetic.

^^^^^^

He was not using DMZ. He said he switched his real GH and insulin for their GH secretagogue and insulin sensitizer/mimetic.

Ok then no

Again guys I'm as confused as u are.. I know he knows his stuff.. He's just taking a break from the sin and gh for am lil to try these few products . Could also be he's growing into his cycle also..

I see what he say about his progress

He didn't add anything else? He may have but didn't want to tell you

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member