over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bladder Problems - BPH?

warrior504th

Registered
What do you guys think?

I've always had a small bladder and pissed more frequently than most. IE back when I was a drinker, I would have one beer and have to take off to the bathroom.

I'm running test only at 750mg now, and I'm pissing even more frequently. After downing about 30oz of water last night, I pissed 4 times in an hour. The really strange part is that I dont have any of the issues relating to urine flow, and I seem to urinate about the same volume of urine as I always have, but it is extremely frequent. It is to the point now where I wake up dehydrated, no matter what my water intake habits during the day are.

You guys think I should be seriously concerned about BPH?

Honestly, the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear about frequent urination is diabetes. Have you had any labs done recently? Fasting Glucose, fasting Insulin, HbA1c?

Diabetis, you serious? I think I'd notice a lot more than frequent urination. I've had no symptoms of blood sugar problems at all. Considering my problems started within a couple of weeks of starting the cycle, and I used dbol initially for a brief period which has a high affinity for the prostate btw, I believe I can safely assume I'm not a diabetic.

By the way I may doubt you but I'm no fool. I just paid for the bloods for glucose on your recommendation.

What do you guys think?

I've always had a small bladder and pissed more frequently than most. IE back when I was a drinker, I would have one beer and have to take off to the bathroom.

I'm running test only at 750mg now, and I'm pissing even more frequently. After downing about 30oz of water last night, I pissed 4 times in an hour. The really strange part is that I dont have any of the issues relating to urine flow, and I seem to urinate about the same volume of urine as I always have, but it is extremely frequent. It is to the point now where I wake up dehydrated, no matter what my water intake habits during the day are.

You guys think I should be seriously concerned about BPH?

I would get it checked out to be sure. Get a PSA test and a regular digit exam.

Ever had any concussions? Are you really thirsty most of the time?

I have had 3 serious concussions, and the damage caused me to no longer be able to produce enough vasopressin.... which causes Neurogenic diabetes insipidus, one symptom is peeing all the time.
A lot of docs don't realize it can happen from head injuries.

I would get it checked out to be sure. Get a PSA test and a regular digit exam.

Will do. Thank you, Alin.

Ever had any concussions? Are you really thirsty most of the time?

I have had 3 serious concussions, and the damage caused me to no longer be able to produce enough vasopressin.... which causes Neurogenic diabetes insipidus, one symptom is peeing all the time.
A lot of docs don't realize it can happen from head injuries.

Yikes! Sorry to hear it. I haven't had a concussion since highschool, but I definitely had a few back then. That was yeaaaaaaaaaaaars ago. I had a nasty rep for hitting my head way too hard against people, and held a stutter for the entire season and months beyond. Nothing every came of it though...

I also had a fasted serum glucose test about 7 months ago. 86, fasted morning glucose.

Sorry to hear that TNH, keep driving on bro..... keep u in my prayers

LEt me help with the prostate responses, the prostate doesnt just flare up one day, take care of it daily, if u r over 35 years old, u need to start regimens of sawpalmetto and other various proven DHT blockers whether on gear or not, they work well!

Finasteride and the other DHT blockers are good, but the sides are rough...

Jst because your on gear doesnt mean you will get BPH or prostate issues, He was on TRT for over 10 years consistent, not one problem, and he is over 70.

Rock those nuts on:headbang:

Good point. I wonder if its possible that I had some sort of pre-existing condition that lead to my previous problems with frequent urination. Now, of course, it is compounded. It picked up very shortly into dianabol and improved (but did not completely alleviate) awhile after discontinuing. I guess my concern there stemmed from a discussion on a private board where people stated that dianabol could lead to short term prostatic swelling. However, I dont believe everything I read :) so I definitely appreciate your help. Sounds like I'll just have to get the prostatic and glucose bloods done if it doesnt ease up. Actually already ordered the glucose.

Last edited:
In the past I had some issues with my prostate swelling I think. I never had it looked at though becaues the symtoms would go away when I got off the shit. One symptom I had was that it was harder to start urination but once you started the volume seemed normal. One thing that really freaked me out was when I got a discharge in my urine. THat seemed to be worst while on trenbalone. I think the discharge was prostate fluid, like what forms part of your semen, and it would come out in my urine. Pretty freakin nasty and a sign for me to get off that shit.

Nowadays I have no problems whatsover. My PSA levels are all normal and im on HRT dose of test at 100mg/wk.

kim kardashian ray j sex tape, lindsay lohan full sex tape

ray j and kim kardashian sex tape , **broken link removed** , kim kardashian and ray j sex tape , kim kardashian and ray j sex tape , **broken link removed** - ray j sex tape
ray j sex tape **broken link removed**

**broken link removed** lindsay lohan sex tapes
lindsay lohan sex tapes , **broken link removed** , watch lindsay lohan sex tape , lindsay lohan sex tapes , **broken link removed** - lindsay lohan sex tapes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws