advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise or just blast, blast blast???

jayl19

Registered
just a quick question for the big fellas

basicly there's only one big fella in my gym and he is 266lb off season and stage weight is 224

and he told me last year NOT to blast and cruise but just blast all year round, so bulking gear for 9 months and cutting gear for 3 months, then repeat (this is what proper body-builders do he said)

well i tried it and i gained for 4 months then gains stoped and havnt gained any thing for last 3 months

i homebrew so had shed loads of gear, i even went up to 4g a week for a few weeks but felt ill, so came back down to about 2g

his guy in my gym doesn't take insulin or hgh (he has already gave me a lecture on slin lol), and recons he cycle is 500 test, 300 tren, 30mg dbol

any thoughts on this lads?

what do you think is better, blast and cruise or just blast?

have you tried both?

If you value your life and health then its either cycle on and off or at the very most blast/cruise. By cruise I mean go on no more than 150 mg/wk test cyp, close to a true TRT dose.

is 150mg enough to hold on to muscle if your a lean 220ib?

Listen to Maldorf. The "big" guy at the gym is full of shit. All pros don't all blast year round. That's a lie as I have talked to and trained with an O contender many years ago. A lot of them blast and cruise. Blasting years on end will cause a slew of health problems later on. Do yourself a favor and get bloodwork done periodically to see where your health is.

Some will say yes, some will say no. The only way to really know is to just try it yourself.

If his blasts are 500 test, 300 tren, and 30mg dbol, he could probably get away with that for long periods of time since those are pretty "low" doses relatively speaking. 30mg dbol for 9 months is probably not smart though for obvious reasons. Of course regardless, 9 months of blasting and 3 months of contest prep blasts year round is obviously not a healthy approach at all. Genetics dictates how much you can get away with though.

definatley do not blast blast blast, your not going to be a god like while on TRT dosing but you can still manage, IME you will feel the slight crash 2-3 months AFTER those mega doses are dropped

incbb

Pros also take a ton of HGH and Insulin

I am not a pro, but from my personal experience I get the best results from either blasting and crusing or coming off completely.

It allows your body to recoop and clean out your receptors. so when you do blast or go on you get rebound effect.

Or atleast I do. I dont shrink when I come off Ill loose about 1-5 lbs. of water but if you keep your diet in check and lift hard. I dont see why you would loose a ton of gains.

I don't see how guys keep making gains while on blast doses all the time. Unless they are increasing the dose constantly throughout the year, I don't see how it would work well. For me, anytime I get past 8-10 weeks my gains stop unless I bump the dose. I would hate to see what my doses would look like by the 52nd week if I started with just around a gram of total gear (500test,400deca,some D-bol) at the beginning of the year, lol.

I don't see how guys keep making gains while on blast doses all the time. Unless they are increasing the dose constantly throughout the year, I don't see how it would work well. For me, anytime I get past 8-10 weeks my gains stop unless I bump the dose. I would hate to see what my doses would look like by the 52nd week if I started with just around a gram of total gear (500test,400deca,some D-bol) at the beginning of the year, lol.

I only run short esters and I stop making gains at around 5-6 weeks

Don't blast blast blast lol your body needs a break. Take it from me iv been on for the better part of 5 months very little cruising and I would always brag I get no sides and my bloodwork comes back good all the time.

Well lastnight I felt like shit n could hear my heart pounding so I went to the doc and my BP was 150/100 when its always 120 ish over 80 lol and iv neverrrr had BP issues even on higher doses then I am now. Just took too much shit too long for my body to handle. Sooo break time

Blast and cruise especially if you're not making gains on tons of gear lol

what would be best for growth then if i were to go back to blasting and cruising?

say...

10 weeks blast, 4 weeks cruise, repeat?

would cruise need to be longer?

am guessing long the blast longer the cruise?

Yes... for a finite period of time. Those in the game long enough know what you build with say 2G/wk can easily be maintained for a couple months on 150-200mg a week. Now yes of course eventually it will fade that is just to be expected. But a protocol where you blast for a couple months and then cruise for a month or two is definitely one that addresses health as well as continued progress.

what would be best for growth then if i were to go back to blasting and cruising?

say...

10 weeks blast, 4 weeks cruise, repeat?

would cruise need to be longer?

am guessing long the blast longer the cruise?

I would go by blood work. You want to stay on the cruise until your hematocrit, liver enzymes, lipids, etc are all in range, and then you want to keep them there for a while.
I think its a bad habit when guys get blood work done, and as soon as their numbers are good, they blast again. IMO you have to keep those numbers in good range for a solid 6-8 weeks before going again, and I personally would blast no more than 8-10 weeks after that.
Everyone's different, but I would bet most guys need a few weeks to get their numbers healthy, and then I recommend another 6-8 weeks of keeping them there after that, so a cruise could last as long as 11-12 weeks if you really want to be healthy IMO.

Blast, blast ,blast?? That sounds highly unhealthy after a long period of time. Longer time "on" for me was about 9months, but true "gains" from the cycle leveled off somewhere around 90 days, the only way to get more was to increase the doses, thus increasing the sides

Even if you only cruise for 4 weeks gains will pick up again. I like to blast heavy for 6 with tren gh and slin then cruise for 8. Financial reasons as much as anything as I blast on 10 iu gh ed and cruise on test and peps. Use the 8 weeks to work on insulin sensitivity and lean up a bit then boom, slam in the slin and gh. I'll never be, 260lb riped with this approach but can still be a big lean strong basterd compared to most at the gym, and reasonably healthy compared to some

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If pure mass is your only goal then of course blasting is going to be more effective.

And by effective I mean more muscle.

Health wise - its all determined by genetics. Some get lucky, some don't. Blood work will give you a pretty decent picture of your overall health. If you're good to go, then keep blasting, if not then cruise for a couple months and give your body a break.

If you max out a dose you dont necessarily have to up the dosage... Simply switch compounds. Theres a million ways to run 2 grams of gear, constantly switch things up to keep the gains coming.

All this information is written in Big A's "Growth for Beginners" thread. I suggest you take a look at it and read up.

Because they understand that once you are blasting at high enough levels, its much more about upping the calories than the dose....

i may have read this wrong but you say your 220lbs and your using 2g of gear per week? that seems a bit excessive?

i may have read this wrong but you say your 220lbs and your using 2g of gear per week? that seems a bit excessive?

To be fair he may be very short or riped to fuck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member