advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise or just blast, blast blast???

So I've heard

From a person who trains "O" competitors that he likes to keep his guy's in the 1g area while cruising or off season. Seems kinda crazy..

But as with reading what everyone has said it really too me seems that it all comes down to how well YOU know your body and know what works for YOU. Not necessarily about blasting, blasting, blasting or blasting and cruising. I myself don't really do much while "On" in my opinion or for long periods of time. On top of that I receive HRT treatment and I can tell you even doing 400 mg of test cyp a week I still only hit around the top of normal blood levels. So you can only imagine the amount I prob really need to grow. And I even come ALL the way off for 4,5,6,7 mo. At a time. But somehow have figured out how to stay fairly lean and keep most my size. So at the end of the the day " learn your body" and you will have your answer. Good luck

the body responds to change, and adapts to constants.

Apply that to nutrition, training and gear and stay healthy, gain more and use less.

the body responds to change, and adapts to constants.

Apply that to nutrition, training and gear and stay healthy, gain more and use less.

Absolutely bang on. As always ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When you guys get on your blasts , do you gradually increase the dose or start with the high dose right away?

When you guys get on your blasts , do you gradually increase the dose or start with the high dose right away?

High dose 6 weeks, get out, cruise and repeat. That's how I role

A nice slow increase is how I prefer, slowly walking in different drugs and not just slamming them into your body. so that when you reach the peak of the cycle dosages are maxed out and then you slowly lower them back down to low dose and then to cruise dosage.

Im sure some guys just jump from 200-250mg a week straight up to 2-3g a week, just a small personal preferance thing really.

Last edited:
Don't really diet anymore. I eat clean, cycle carbs do some fasting and use peps and gh year round so no need really as I don't compete yet and stay under 10 doing the above

HM!

I've been injecting Test E,deca, and Super Test 450 every Friday for 7 years and I feel fine! LOL No problems satisfying my wife, but sometimes I have to do a "Midnight Creep" to find other delectable pussies. lol

i may have read this wrong but you say your 220lbs and your using 2g of gear per week? that seems a bit excessive?

I agree 220 and that much gear bad idea....cruising depending on your age can shutdown your LH and FSH and risk never producing test again

I'm liking the pyramid blast scheme lately. That way I increase doses every 4-5 weeks to prevent plateaus.

I agree 220 and that much gear bad idea....cruising depending on your age can shutdown your LH and FSH and risk never producing test again

That can happen at any age, each time you cycle you wont come back as strong as you were before in terms of natural testosterone production. You may come very close, but wont be equal. And every cycle that consistently happens, your levels are slowly plummeting and your chances of a good recovery are potentially being damaged.

As for the gear dose, its all personal response. He said he was closer to 230, 5'11, 10%. That puts him between light heavy and heavy weight competitor if he was in competition, and you think they arent using 2 grams of gear? I gained more off 600 test e per week than my friend who was using test e and eq at 500mg each. I respond much better to gear than he does, this guy might not respond that well either.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear