advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise or just blast, blast blast???

Haha "no my genetics are worse!". Hard to say or prove that lol unless we all spend everyday with u n see what u eat n how u train lol

Iv worked with a guy who was natural far as I know he didn't know shit about gear lol. Was 230 5'10. Verrrry lean and look fuckin scarey. Ppl always accused him but he was weak as fuck lol could only bench 275 haha so I doubt he ever juiced. That's good genes!

When my 1rm max was 275 I didn't look like I lift and I'm almost 6'2 lol

yes of course, i think if you ran 1g of tren and 1g of test its a hell of a lot different as opposed to 1g of eq and 500mg test with 500mg primo right?

or something like that, i just pulled those dosages from thin air.

but i get the picture now, i have been educated.

and for your funny/sarcastic comment about me having good genetics, i might just have the worst genetics on the board. and i got to 220 naturally, started drugs around 223lb i think... not sure.

Again you go without listing height. I have no idea what 220lbs mean in your case since you haven't stated how tall you are. If you got to 220lbs naturally totally ripped, you are probably 6'3-6'4 or something. If you have the worst genetics on the board, then you are 7 feet tall.

Again you go without listing height. I have no idea what 220lbs mean in your case since you haven't stated how tall you are. If you got to 220lbs naturally totally ripped, you are probably 6'3-6'4 or something. If you have the worst genetics on the board, then you are 7 feet tall.

6'1 with thick joints and a blocky as hell waist.

:)

Well, I was a lean 240 lbs and needed about 250 mg/week to maintain what I had but it was unsafe and I had a heart attack the year I was doing that.

You might lose some on the 150 mg/wk, but youre at least going to feel normal and be healthy. The loss would be nowhere near what happens if you go off comepletely because usually your test levels don't return to normal before you next cycle. Run steroids too long and you never recover normal test levels. Im on HRT for life now and my heart is ruined. I am now seeing about getting on a heart transplant list.

Do you think you would still have had a heart attack from AAS if you didn't have a clotting disorder?

yep sounds about right.

Sorry I sounded like a jerk yesterday. I agree that most shouldn't need 2g of gear to make it to 220lbs lean at 6'1. Looking good in your avatar man.

I have been doing 8-12 week blast twice a year cruise rest of year on 10 adrol gel daily plus 100 primo or npp rest of year been doing this 25 years am 5'8' 225 lbs 12-13% at 58 years old feel like I did when I was 25

This year I think I'm going to try 6 blast 6-8 cruise and see how I get on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haha "no my genetics are worse!". Hard to say or prove that lol unless we all spend everyday with u n see what u eat n how u train lol

Iv worked with a guy who was natural far as I know he didn't know shit about gear lol. Was 230 5'10. Verrrry lean and look fuckin scarey. Ppl always accused him but he was weak as fuck lol could only bench 275 haha so I doubt he ever juiced. That's good genes!

I have a freind just like Yours he competed as a natural heavy weight, was in muscle fitness 6ft 230 offseason but his max was like 285 or 295 I forget...although looked amazing and was a genetic specimin

Do you think you would still have had a heart attack from AAS if you didn't have a clotting disorder?

Really hard to say, I will never know for sure. I do think though that bodybuilders without clotting disorders have had clots and died from it. Having the clotting disorder certainly didn't help any! Abuot 2% of the population has what I have, so that's 2 our of 100 people. Some guys on here are bound to have it too, that's what sucks. You don't know if you have it till its too late. Factor 5 is another genetic trait that causes clots.

definatley do not blast blast blast, your not going to be a god like while on TRT dosing but you can still manage, IME you will feel the slight crash 2-3 months AFTER those mega doses are dropped

incbb

Yep you will have a HUGE crash (depression, anxiety, no feelings/emotion/motivation for life) after coming back to cruise doses. It happened to my friend. He blasted for a year and a half! :eek:

Yep you will have a HUGE crash (depression, anxiety, no feelings/emotion/motivation for life) after coming back to cruise doses. It happened to my friend. He blasted for a year and a half! :eek:

Yep, just think about it. Everyone has to come off eventually and when you do it really sucks. The longer youre on the harder it is to get off for any length of time, long enough to regain your health.

blast and cruise...
it depends on what you want, my gains and my brothers ( getting to our biggest 250lbs + etc ) comes from blasting and cruising, use the cruise time to relax, back of the weights a little and not be so regiment with shit and enjoy that time with your loved ones... do your blood work then hit the blast again, maybe adding in a bit more or adding in another substance... the biggest key to growth is food.. ive seen guys run 3g a week from where im from as its legal here, peptides the lot... they all under eat, they go clubbing n shit, then u get someone like myself who uses half of what they do, not for aslong, less compounds, and ive grown the most...... so defo the blast cruise method for me

Sorry I sounded like a jerk yesterday. I agree that most shouldn't need 2g of gear to make it to 220lbs lean at 6'1. Looking good in your avatar man.

Thanks! Just curious though, what does your 2g consist off?

How are you brothers?
I have been using gear for a long time and I can't really pin point when this blast and cruise style of using started, a few years ago I guess.
To me is a very dangerous method, I have seen many of my friends and acquaintances run into very serious health problems.
These are very powerful compounds we are dealing with and exposing your renal and cardiovascular system to them for that long of time and those high doses causes kidney, liver and heart issues,sometimes irreversible .
In 15 years or so of use I have never had any health problems, but my philosophy which I actually learned from a Pro has always been time off must be same as time on, and sometimes my time off exceeds the time on .
I will be 50 years old in 3 weeks and I want to be around for my kids and grandkids for a long time to come.
This is only one man's opinion , but for you young guys ,your body might be able to process all this gear at your young age but constant exposure to these hormones will catch up to you.
God bless you all. Minister.

Clotting disorders? Next it'll be T.I.A.s and strokes.

Last edited:
Damn!

I have been doing 8-12 week blast twice a year cruise rest of year on 10 adrol gel daily plus 100 primo or npp rest of year been doing this 25 years am 5'8' 225 lbs 12-13% at 58 years old feel like I did when I was 25

INTERESTING!

Blast blast blast. Sounds like he sees you as competition and trying to throw you off and having you go broke in the process

I think you would be shocked at the number of guys who do that. I am not talking about the top bb's in the world... I mean anyone who is jacked all year. I know tonnes of guys who have no real order to their aas usage... they just blast all the time... whatever they have on hand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131