over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise vs cycling

x2 never once have I ever come off completely ever. There's really no point once you've already started IMO.

Agree with ^^^ I don't understand why one would start juicing if not prepared to be on HRT for life after. The health risks involved in the yo-yo of PCT, etc, are much greater in my (medical) opinion.

Blast and Cruise. If not ready for that, hold off :)

I've been blasting and cruising since I first started using and it's what I recommend if people ask me. But since I haven't come fully off it's hard to comment on it. I do think it doesn't make much sense for your levels to be all over the place coming off and going back on constantly if you plan on using consistently over time.

right !!

What are you guys cruising on dose and length between blasts

150-200mg test for me and sometimes 2-3iu GH as well. I really don't see the need for more, even for really huge guys. Even if somehow someone loses muscle in 8 weeks, it will be very minor and will come right back after less than a week when blasting again. Just my opinion.

O OK nice well I'm right on I was planning on cruising at 200 I plan on doing bloods often so I'll stay on top of everything. I'm very excited to hit a show I feel with my genetics and dedication I will taje top 3 easily

If you want to go pro - blast and cruise

Health - cycle

The only
Reason I can see for coming off is health reasons
Agree with this guy.

If you wana grow just go down to 200 mg per week of test or even 150 if you can handle feeling like a bitch!!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

What are you guys cruising on dose and length between blasts
200mg of cyp every 5th day (puts me around 1000-1100). I cruise until bloods show I'm good, I'm feeling good, and I have a plan in place. Then it's time to blast away.

Actually it would be unhealthy to come off all the time if he is just going to go back on for years to come

Agreed, as long as the OP does a true cruise dose. Not the 350-400mg/week cruise some here do. lol

Agreed, as long as the OP does a true cruise dose. Not the 350-400mg/week cruise some here do. lol

as someone who is considering eventually cruising at 300-400mg/week, and as an MD - I still hesitate to condemn those who cruise higher, considering there are no actual good studies done on having supraphysiologic total testosterone levels for extended time periods.

I think it's quite individual, as with most things.

(As if the "high normal" limit is magic. It isn't. Hence the massive spread of the "normal" range. )

Most TRT is NOT 200mg/week, and yet people here are "fine" with cruises at 200-250, but heaven forbid someone hit that 300-400 range. :banghead:

Just frustrating to me.

I have no issue with people cruising higher if they need it, or hell even if they want it. They just need to be aware of the risks, and they need to follow their labs.

I check my own labs about every 2 months, which is probably overkill, but makes me feel better nonetheless.

I've made all of my friends undergo regular bloodwork, so although the sample size is quite small, the group that 'cruised' at 500mg of test e or more got normal bloods after much longer period of time.

When they dropped to 125-200mg / wk their values improved much faster.

But as you had mentioned, it is highly individual and my sample size was small.

I, for one, had bloods no worse on prolonged periods of 750mg test a week compared to TRT dose or even natural state.

However, I have a pretty bad case of hereditary hypercholesterolemia (so my LDL had been a wreck since I was 12 pretty much), so I decided to discontinue use nevertheless.

x2 never once have I ever come off completely ever. There's really no point once you've already started IMO.

I agree. I have a friend that is about 45 years old that stays on for 4-6 months then comes off for 3 or 4 months. after 4 months of being off his test levels were 200. WTF is the point of that? he loses everything, gets depressed, no sex drive, no drive to even train. WTF is the point if half the year you feel like dog shit. I don't understand it

as someone who is considering eventually cruising at 300-400mg/week, and as an MD - I still hesitate to condemn those who cruise higher, considering there are no actual good studies done on having supraphysiologic total testosterone levels for extended time periods.

(As if the "high normal" limit is magic. It isn't. Hence the massive spread of the "normal" range. )

Most TRT is NOT 200mg/week, and yet people here are "fine" with cruises at 200-250, but heaven forbid someone hit that 300-400 range. :banghead:

Just frustrating to me.

I have no issue with people cruising higher if they need it, or hell even if they want it. They just need to be aware of the risks, and they need to follow their labs.

I check my own labs about every 2 months, which is probably overkill, but makes me feel better nonetheless.

I think even Dr. Rand from those YouTube videos may have said 600 test long term can be safe as long as e2 and rbc levels are fine. It was a while ago so I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not

Just frustrating to me.

Do you agree with Dave Palumbo's advice of coming off completely at least once a year? I'm not sure how having TRT levels will affect androgen receptors in any way.

Do you agree with Dave Palumbo's advice of coming off completely at least once a year? I'm not sure how having TRT levels will affect androgen receptors in any way.
If u wana nlbe a good bber dont come ofg lower then trt doses. 100%

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I think even Dr. Rand from those YouTube videos may have said 600 test long term can be safe as long as e2 and rbc levels are fine. It was a while ago so I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not
[lang=nl]Correct.[/lang]

I will be preparing for my first physique show in early 2017. I am 30 years old and have Ben cycling for a good 5 years always have done the basic 12-20 week cycles with a full pct and usually time on is time off. But I want to start competiting regularly and doing personal training and have Ben going back and forth about blasting and cruising till I reach my goals I have very good genetics so I respond great off small doses, i know it will lead to being on trt most likely . For all those who blast and cruise what do you think about it if you could go back would you blast ad cruise still or stay cycling
My thoughts

If we're basing this strategy with competing as the focal point then blast and cruise without a single doubt. Cycling is a waste of time for anyone who is in this for an extended period of time.

Id recommend blasting 12 weeks, cruise a minimum of 4 weeks but preferably 6-12 depending on show dates, personal preferences, life circumstances , etc.

You must stay on top of your health. Hcg and aromasin during cruising, test no more than 300mg, 4-5 ius gh. You'll get softer but you'll maintain the size, and that's the ultimate goal if you're in this to compete. And when i say you'll maintain the size I'm not kidding. Its amazing what a little test and gh will do for maintenance phases...

Bloodwork should be taken at two different periods imo. I recommend getting one done after cruising for 4 weeks and having gone through a sort of "pct' period with the hcg and aromasin. That's when you hope everything is in close range of normal. The true test though is when getting bloods done mid cycle (blast phase) or at the very end of blasting. Then according to your blood levels, adjust using diet and supplements to get those numbers in check.

I've been out of the bodybuilding game for over two years and this is exactly how I plan to get back in it and start competing consistently.

Oh and I'd like to add that i agree with Palumbo that a once a year break off everything certainly wouldn't be a bad idea.... Its amazing how the human body can transform so fast after a break from the hormones.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I really don't at all, and don't understand that from Dave. I see zero benefit in coming completely off of your hormones, when the health risks of very low T and high E2 are much greater (or seem to be) than having high T.

I also do not agree with people being on HCG who are also on TRT, unless for fertility purposes.

There is some really weird stuff in the medical world of TRT. But it's all just voodoo. (kinda like the BB world, LoL)

Overall it's going to come down to the individual, as with all things. Everyone responds differently to drugs (any drug), so we just have to keep check on labs, blood pressure, well-being, etc, and go/adjust from there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws