over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Talked to Phil Hernon, and its actually and a price i can pay.
However it will be after the contest im gonna do it.
Yeah the pictures are 4-6 weeks old so that will make me 10 weeks out on these pics, currently im 4 weeks out and don't look like that. The nutrition is under control for now.
However thanks for all your answers, im still considering whether or not to cruise, but think i will listen to Phil Hernon when I start working with him.
hey bro lets see some current pics :D

Wow! A young kid that claims to be a giant, and actually posts pics to prove it. After reading the first post I was thinking, "oh no, not again," but you're huge.

i was thinkin the same thing. so many people wanna be pro and post pics and its like....huh? but this kid looks like he maybe could do it.

gotguns.....like db said you should hire "someone" to help you all the way around not just for gear to get to that next level. pro level includes a whole new training and diet mindset. keep up the great work. you look great especialy for being so young.
god bless
lucian

Hey guys. Talked to Phil Hernon, and its actually and a price i can pay.
However it will be after the contest im gonna do it.
Yeah the pictures are 4-6 weeks old so that will make me 10 weeks out on these pics, currently im 4 weeks out and don't look like that. The nutrition is under control for now.
However thanks for all your answers, im still considering whether or not to cruise, but think i will listen to Phil Hernon when I start working with him.
GG, when you start working with PHIL, do exactly as he says. Everything that man has told me works. So if he says do it, then do it, no matter how unorthodox it may seem.........although I am still not convinced about this Penis pump thing! Phil does it come with instructions or do we just experiment with it?? LOL.......:p ;) :D

I have no interest in going pro.... but insult away if you feel the need... it says something about your character.

I can however do pretty much anything I want with my body. and the last thing I want to do is resemble a pro in any way.

in fact if anything I want to streamline my build at this point.

I love bodybuilding and lifting and I will always do it... but in my opinion pro bodybuilding is pure lunacy... there are far better things in life to conquer than a bodybuilding stage.

but that's me... to another guy going pro may be all that matters to him.

anyway if you read my posts I said a pro could guide very few without a skewed perspective - because they have genetic advantages in many cases that 99% of the aspiring competitors don't have.

the last person I would ever go to for guidance is a pro bodybuilder.

now this kid on the other hand at 22 is in my opinion one of the genetically gifted... so I'm sure he could learn from a pro.

still... what will the pro do? he'll experiment... trial and error until he figures out what his clients body responds to. I see no reason why anyone cant do that for themselves.

this whole concept of rushing things along to get to a higher level as fast as possible is foolish and results in the abuse of all things bodybuilding... which in turn leads to early burn out for our young gifted *got guns*

learn what works for yourself... why put your health in someone elses hands?

just my opinion.
James, with respect here I think you have a distorted veiw of the professional body builder and trainer. I own my own gym and have done so for 15 years. I am far from being a pro bber but I am an accomplished bber just the same. I have done and completed olympic lifting coaches courses, been a powerlifter, and trainer. I have trained literally thousands of people including elite world class athletes, both able bodied and disabled. I have worked with senior citizens and special needs kids........my point is this, If I wanted to get results from my efforts I would o to someone with a high level of training and nutritional experience. Certainly someone with some credentials in the sport would make my choice easier. To say that we (bbers) have a skewed approach to training is not correct. We have made all the mistakes and we know what will work for tha masses. I have prepped 100% natural bbers to their first shows as well as enhanced. They have all excelled in the game because of advanced knowledge and experience. Same goes for training the non body builder. It is knowing the human anatomy, the bio-mechanics at work and understanding the forces at work on joints and muscle. I do not experiment on my clients I will do this on myself. I know what works and what will get results faster than someone who thinks they know because they have been hacking away in the gym for a few years. Same goes for nutrition. We know the ins and outs of food, plain and simple. We know what types of food will provoke a type of response in the body. trial and error, well only as far as proportions, quantity ans frequency is concerned. But far from skewed or experimentation. GG would make huge improvements in the hands of a pro, not just because he is a body builder either. Health, well like Phil, health and well being are my number one concern wioth any peson I handle. I would not put their health at risk for a trophy. I willnot put their health at risk for a gol either. Plain and simple. You make us (bbers, trainers) sound somewhat wreckless in what we do and how we do it. Far from it my friend.

James - as you said yourself - GG looks to have pro genetics. And he said he wants to go pro. So he IS one of these skewed people - which is why he should ask another freak - not you.

You think getting a coach is being lazy? Ridiculous.

And you actually enjoy discovering your own body by yourself? Good for you - go start your own thread talking about the exitment you are reveling in.

How did you learn anything at all if you never listen to anyone? How did you ever find out about steriods? Did you derive testosterone in your basement independantly? Holy crap I could go on and on....

you may have done everything in the world... I would still want to learn my own body for my self.

and I never said bodybuilders have a skewed perspective - I said *pro* bodybuilders with elite genetics will have a skewed perspective... and if you think they don't.. well you're not thinking straight.

and you are not a top tier pro bodybuilder... so that statement obviously wasn't directed towards you.

I'm beginning to think half of you are simply lazy and not willing to do the research and put in the leg work to develop your physique.. just let me hire help... its like people want it handed to them.

I actually find the process of discovering the most effective bodybuilding regimen for my body quite enjoyable.
OK what is the difference between A top tier pro BBer and a top tier amatuer BBer? The level of achievement and genetics.....that is all. So the statement is in a round about way directed towards all BBers and trainers. I believe you have a one track mind and are convinced you can not be taught anything from anyone with much more experience than you. I will give you credit on your dogged determination to learn all you can about you and your body. But I actually educate my people along the way and explain the whats and whys to them so they can learn. I am a teacher, which at some stage or another all of us have had to go to for knowledge!

OK what is the difference between A top tier pro BBer and a top tier amatuer BBer? The level of achievement and genetics.....that is all. So the statement is in a round about way directed towards all BBers and trainers.

genetics... that's the key word. and you're wrong.. the statement I made in no way applies to all of us.

you cant teach someone how to attain better genetics... and if you can... then I will hire you myself - just to see how you do it.

C'mon fellas keep it civil.

Everyone presents good points here. In a way one SHOULD know their own body BUT when competition is involved it becomes a whole different ballgame.

Im all for hiring someone. Ive tried doing it myself and ive hired people. The last few weeks of contest prep (if your ready) i believe you cannot correctly assess the situation properly. This is where most guys screw up and a 'prep guy' is important.

Holy freaking egotistical "thinks his opinion weighs 1000lbs" hot fudge sundae with "because I said so means its true" cherries on top.

HMMMM

Jay Cutler-Chris Aceto
Ronnie Coleman-Chad Nichols
Dorian Yates-Kerry Kayes
Lee Haney-Ropeman Felder

I wonder how many worldclass elite athletes are out there that never had a coach in their life and said "hey im going to do this all myself--Im the shit!"

(zero?)

Pro football players with no coaches?
Track Athletes with no coaches?
Baseball? Basketball?
Hell you want to talk about it being a judged sport or visual sport lets go right to gymnastics and beauty pageants with no coaches or mentors.

It doesnt happen.

And the absolutely stupidest thing someone could do to their health in this sport is try to become a pro (which in itself is not the smartest thing to try to achieve) but try to become a pro by themselves with no guidance. Theres a health issue to this sport that needs to be looked after and I would hate to see some kid go on his own valition into '4 anadrol a day", "lets use this diuretic with this much potassium", "am i not dry enough, should i use lasix too?" "wow this much halotestin made me rock hard, Ill double it"

Ever see someones health get majorly f*&ked up in this sport James001? Or you just love to sit on the James001 high horse throwing out your opinion? Because I have seen the people that have gotten screwed up healthwise and it was in alot of cases because they thought they were doing what the "Jones's" were doing.....and there wasnt a voice of reason guiding them.
I know what Phil was doing back in the day.....he told me. There are 1000 threads on these various muscle boards in the last year by kids weighing 210 pounds like you ABSOLUTELY DWARFING what Phil did back in the 90's to win his pro card.
Lets not kid anyone here, there is a drug aspect to pro bodybuilding and to tell someone to try to go into that blind is asanine advice.

yes I have... both with and without *coaches*

if you go back and read what I wrote I told GG to keep things moderate when it comes to drugs - and experiment slow and steady. who ever said go into anything blindly?

I've never seen so many guys have a hissy fit about someone expressing an opinion. get over it.

and you can take your *210 pound kid* comment and shove it.

I'm not a 210 pound kid... further more - I don't own a horse. I do however have a lovely dog.

I think you guys are a little high on androgens...

It is obvious that GG has great aspriations in bodybuilding, and at some point he is going to get tired of "slow and steady" and begin to experiment with higher doses. ANyone with aspirations of becoming a pro is going to go that route eventually, especially when they do have some genetic potential. To have a pro that has both knowledge and personal experience is going to be of great value to him. There are health issues here that will be avoided when you listen to someone like Phil.

the health issue is a crap shoot at that level... I don't care who's advising you. I've chatted with several pros precontest and healthy they were not.

That is probably an accurate statement, but not all pros are the same. Some, espcecially those that are older and have retired from the field have the wisdom that the younger ones still competing do not. Also, its not a coincidence that some trainers produce high level competitors year in and year out. Is it that they just get lucky and get people with good genetics?
It makes no sense to spend years spinning your wheels and taking health risks when you could streamline everything and side step the many mistakes you would have made. Yeah, having a coach is still going to involve some downtime as they learn your body, but the time you spend with them is going to be a hell of a lot more productive than what you could achieve on your own.

Also, its not a coincidence that some trainers produce high level competitors year in and year out. Is it that they just get lucky and get people with good genetics?
Yeah, having a coach is still going to involve some downtime as they learn your body, but the time you spend with them is going to be a hell of a lot more productive than what you could achieve on your own.

1. of course the trainers *producing* top tier competitors are working with the best genetics - stupid question.

2. if you're halfway intelligent... you can acquire the same knowledge your trainer has fairly rapidly.

so to say that a bodybuilder will make x amount of progress much faster because he lets a trainer apply said knowledge to his body instead of the bodybuilder applying that same knowledge to himself doesn't hold water with me.

1. of course the trainers *producing* top tier competitors are working with the best genetics - stupid question.

2. if you're halfway intelligent... you can acquire the same knowledge your trainer has fairly rapidly.

so to say that a bodybuilder will make x amount of progress much faster because he lets a trainer apply said knowledge to his body instead of the bodybuilder applying that same knowledge to himself doesn't hold water with me.
HAHAHAHA here is where your argument or thinking does not hold water. In the highlighted statement, applying that same knowledge to himself. This is where your statement falls down, it is the knowledge that the BBer does not have that a trainer with many years of experience and working with a miriad of clients does have that separates the top tier from the rest. And trainers do not always have the best genetically gifted to work with. I took a kid with cerebral palsy down the right side of his body from that to a world champion athlete and then on to become the only registered CP powerlifter in OZ and set a national record in the Bench press which still stands today....................where were his genetics?? And no this lazy dolt did not pay me....................him I trained for nothing!!!!! He is a top tier athlete........................genetics had nothing to do with that!!!

HAHAHAHA here is where your argument or thinking does not hold water. In the highlighted statement, applying that same knowledge to himself. This is where your statement falls down, it is the knowledge that the BBer does not have that a trainer with many years of experience and working with a miriad of clients does have that separates the top tier from the rest. And trainers do not always have the best genetically gifted to work with. I took a kid with cerebral palsy down the right side of his body from that to a world champion athlete and then on to become the only registered CP powerlifter in OZ and set a national record in the Bench press which still stands today....................where were his genetics?? And no this lazy dolt did not pay me....................him I trained for nothing!!!!! He is a top tier athlete........................genetics had nothing to do with that!!!

I swear we're not reading the same post. I said if the bodybuilder had the *same* knowledge as the trainer... yes there is more than one way to skin a cat... but the basics apply.

and that knowledge is out there at anyones disposal.

trainer or no its going to be a process of trial and error. train the multitudes if you like... when you begin with someone new - finding out what works for that individual will be a process of trial and error... until results are produced.

and if you don't think genetics determines who makes it to the top in the sport of bodybuilding (generally speaking) you have a screw loose.

Im over in England and would be curious to know what Phil charges so that i can make the best of my last year or two competing as im 39?????? :)

yes well I'm sure you're furiously typing to the mods to have me banned... you seem like the type to pull a bitch move like that.

and if you bothered to read my posts - I'm not trying to enlarge at this time... do you comprehend that? so you'll be waiting quite some time for a progress report.

and 220 suites me just fine.... no one has ever called me tiny in person. in fact you would be quite polite to me in person.

I guarantee it.

and why would you say hello to anyone for me? you and I don't run in the same circles... quit trying to name drop like thats supposed to impress me.

now you're really sad.
220? well if that is you in the avatar I, like Dc, have a hard time swallowing 220! I'm guessing under 200. But of course we all know by your own admission that you are trying to downsize now. Do you have any pics to prove 220? or will you do like others have done when called out and hide behind the computer and claim 220 but could be 240 with ease. Well I could be 300 with ease but it will not be all muscle. Come on and prove all of us wrong then and put up at least one body shot (hide the face) of 220! My guess is you won't do it. But hey you are the one losing credibility here not me! and for the record, even though it was not directed at me, I pick who I am polite to.....I guarantee that!

Last edited:
will you do like others have done when called out and hide behind the computer and claim 220 but could be 240 with ease. Well I could be 300 with ease but it will not be all muscle. Come on and prove all of us wrong then and put up at least one body shot (hide the face) of 220! My guess is you won't do it. But hey you are the one losing credibility here not me! and for the record, even though it was not directed at me, I pick who I am polite to.....I guarantee that!

why on earth would I ever want to hide my face?? I'm soo pretty. if you'd like I can have other members of this board who have actually seen me step on a scale at 240.

I post as myself and I'm a pretty well known guy around the world to my fans due to my art career.

who would bother lying about something as trivial as their body weight?

I have no reason to lie about anything. sad sad sad.

and he would be polite to me in person because I'd slap the shit out of him if he wasn't... and I wouldnt say a word before I did it. that's one guilty pleasure I allow myself to indulge in - fighting.

pure pleasure.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 406
why on earth would I ever want to hide my face?? I'm soo pretty. if you'd like I can have other members of this board who have actually seen me step on a scale at 240.

I post as myself and I'm a pretty well known guy around the world to my fans due to my art career.

who would bother lying about something as trivial as their body weight?

I have no reason to lie about anything. sad sad sad.

and he would be polite to me in person because I'd slap the shit out of him if he wasn't... and I wouldnt say a word before I did it. that's one guilty pleasure I allow myself to indulge in - fighting.

pure pleasure.
OK if this were a beauty pagent I would say show the face. But this is a body building board, you have not put up a full body shot! as fro the other members here, well I do not see many of them rushing out of the woodwork here. I like others here have seen many come on here and talk the talk like they have the goods, All I say is prove you know your shit and I will galdly leave it there and give credit where it is due! But I don't want to hear about 240 or 220 I want to see it.

I've got to tell you... I could give a rats ass about loosing credibility on this board... you guys are acting like a bunch of baby girls over one person expressing their opinion.

you're losing credibility with me... but what does it really matter?

although I will draw the line at you calling me an outright liar.. that I don't tolerate. who the fuck are you to call me a liar?
Not once did I call you an outright liar, your words not mine. As for credibility with you, no thanks, don't need any! But you really are an arrogant little shit I'll give you that much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner