over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and Cruise....

killbill

Registered
For someone that blasts and cruises how long does it take to see/feel the effects of test E when you increase the dose from say 250/ew to 1000/ew?

I know when I used to cycle it took about 4 weeks to see/feel the effects but is this the same with blast a cruise?

It should be relatively the same as serum levels will rise over the course of a couple weeks.

I will typically front load my first dose when re-blasting. I've always been quick to respond even with longer esters like Enanthate and Cypionate so after just 1 week Im using seeing and feeling the increased dose.

i don't get it, why do people keep saying that it takes weeks to feel test-e? when you shoot test e into your delts, then go and work out you will pump blood into the area, yes your blood will reach every cell in your delts! [specially if you do upper body] when blood reaches the test depot, enzymes in the blood will free the test making it bioavailable [not to mention the normal blood circulation] i have said it a million times test e peaks in tree days! if i take 1000mgs of test e i get terrible oily skin by the next day or two, plus the pumps get incredible and strength goes up... i thing most of you guys suffer from a placebo affect you think test e reaches peak levels in 3-4 weeks and so that's what you experience!!!

I understand what you're saying here mexbeast but I don't think that was what killbill was talking about. I know that when you inject the test is in your system and starts to increase serum levels pretty quickly. This doesn't mean you're going to notice gains in a few days or feel any different. I personally don't judge a cycle by how I feel in a few days or weeks for that matter as I know it is the end result over the course of the cycle that I'm looking for.

I know people like to refer to steroids "kicking in" but to me that is misleading. I think most people refer to this as a means of judging when they notcie gains in strength and/or mass and not on what the particular compound is doing in their body.

I find the following information useful when explaining how a steroid combound actually works in the body.

You may have noticed the similarities on the labeling of steroids. Let's look at testosterone for example. One can find compounds like testosterone cypionate, enanthate, propionate, heptylate; caproate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, decanoate, acetate, the list goes on and on. In all such cases the parent hormone is testosterone, which had been modified by adding an ester (enanthate, propionate etc.) to its structure. The following question arises: What is the difference between the various esterified versions of testosterone in regards to their use in bodybuilding?

An ester is a chain composed primarily of carbon and hydrogen atoms. This chain is typically attached to the parent steroid hormone at the 17th carbon position (beta orientation), although some compounds do carry esters at position 3 (for the purposes of this article it is not crucial to understand the exact position of the ester). Esterification of an injectable anabolic/androgenic steroid basically accomplishes one thing, it slows the release of the parent steroid from the site of injection. This happens because the ester will notably lower the water solubility of the steroid, and increase its lipid (fat) solubility. This will cause the drug to form a deposit in the muscle tissue, from which it will slowly enter into circulation as it is picked up in small quantities by the blood. Generally, the longer the ester chain, the lower the water solubility of the compound, and the longer it will take to for the full dosage to reach general circulation.

Slowing the release of the parent steroid is a great benefit, as free testosterone (or other steroid hormones) would remain active in the body for a very short period of time (typically hours). This would necessitate a daily injection schedule if one wished to maintain a continuous elevation of testosterone. By adding an ester, injections can be as infrequent as once per week. Without the use of an ester, maintaining consistant blood levels with an injectable anabolic/androgen would be much more difficult.

Esterification temporarily deactivates the steroid molecule. With a chain blocking the 17th beta position, binding to the androgen receptor is not possible (it can exert no activity in the body). In order for the compound to become active the ester must therefore first be removed. This automatically occurs once the compound has filtered into blood circulation, where esterase enzymes quickly cleave off (hydrolyze) the ester chain. This will restore the necessary hydroxyl (OH) group at the 17th beta position, enabling the drug to attach to the appropriate receptor. Now and only now will the steroid be able to have an effect on skeletal muscle tissue.

You can start to see why considering testosterone cypionate more potent than enanthate makes little sense, as your muscles are seeing only free testosterone no matter what ester was used to deploy it.

ACTIONS OF DIFFERENT ESTERS

There are many different esters that are used with anabolic/androgenic steroids, but again, they all do basically the same thing. Esters vary only in their ability to reduce a steroid's water solubility. An ester like propionate for example will slow the release of a steroid for a few days, while the duration will be up to 15 days+/- with a decanoate ester. Esters have no effect on the tendency for the parent steroid to convert to estrogen or DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite) nor will it effect the overall muscle-building potency of the compound. Any differences in results and side effects that may be noted by bodybuilders who have used various esterified versions of the same base steroid are just issues of timing. Given an equal blood level of testosterone, there would be no difference in the rate of aromatization or DHT conversion between different esters. There is simply no mechanism for this to be possible.

There is however one way that we can say an ester does technically effect potency; it is calculated in the steroid weight. The heavier the ester chain, the greater is its percentage of the total weight. In the case of testosterone enanthate for example, 250mg of esterified steroid (testosterone enanthate) is equal to only 180mg of free testosterone. 70mgs out of each 250mg injection is the weight of the ester. If we wanted to be really picky, we could consider enanthate slightly MORE potent than cypionate (I know this goes against popular thinking) as its ester chain contains one less carbon atom (therefore taking up a slightly smaller percentage of total weight). Propionate would of course come out on top of the three, releasing a measurable (but not significant) amount more testosterone per injection than cypionate or enanthate.

So,esters do not alter the activity of the parent steroid in any way other than to delay its release. In the end,testosterone is testosterone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws