over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
seems way to dangerous. from what I understand you do high doses for a cycle lenth than instead of coming off you do low dosage say 200 test for a few months than right back on.so what is the point to do the low doseage at all????if your shut down on the blast and you should be dropping down to low doseage instead of coming off is gona keep you shut down.now I could understand if you have very low test levels and need hrt but other than that it has to be risky at the least.

seems way to dangerous. from what I understand you do high doses for a cycle lenth than instead of coming off you do low dosage say 200 test for a few months than right back on.so what is the point to do the low doseage at all????if your shut down on the blast and you should be dropping down to low doseage instead of coming off is gona keep you shut down.now I could understand if you have very low test levels and need hrt but other than that it has to be risky at the least.

Its better to blast and cruise than just constantly blast. Its better to cycle and its even better not to use steroids at all, it's all about our individual comfort zones. The cruise period does at least give your lipids and other stuff chance to normalise somewhat. I myself chose to blast and cruise now but im not going to dress it up and say its without risk. The cruise period let's your blast period become more effective. I see a lot of guys here cruise on 500mg plus and that can be risky but there big guys and its what it takes. About 200mg is my comfort zone with time on blast = time on cruise.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Its better to blast and cruise than just constantly blast. Its better to cycle and its even better not to use steroids at all, it's all about our individual comfort zones. The cruise period does at least give your lipids and other stuff chance to normalise somewhat. I myself chose to blast and cruise now but im not going to dress it up and say its without risk. The cruise period let's your blast period become more effective. I see a lot of guys here cruise on 500mg plus and that can be risky but there big guys and its what it takes. About 200mg is my comfort zone with time on blast = time on cruise.

You say you choose to do it now?why is that???is your test. below norm?and the cruise is just replacement ? I am relatively new to aas and think there may b a time for that but sounds as you say "risky" thanks for the info Bro peace

You say you choose to do it now?why is that???is your test. below norm?and the cruise is just replacement ? I am relatively new to aas and think there may b a time for that but sounds as you say "risky" thanks for the info Bro peace

As far as i know my natural test was fine. I cruise a bit higher than replacement and i do it purely to hold onto gains and avoid pct. Im don't want anymore kids and always planed on doing trt when i was older anyway. I would never advise anyone to blast and cruise (or use steroids at all really). If your quite new to gear as you say blast and cruise not for you yet. Unless you've weighed up pros and cons and accepted your probably never recover its not for you. If your gonna use just cycle and see how you get on

Its all about your individuals goals. Blasting then doing "PCT" is kind of like taking 2 steps forward, one step back in some regards. Cruising allows your body to "normalize" a bit, even though not completely because you are still using exogenous testosterone. If you are truly serious about bodybuilding on a high level, there isn't any time off. If not, no reason to not take time off, unless you just simply do not want to.

As far as i know my natural test was fine. I cruise a bit higher than replacement and i do it purely to hold onto gains and avoid pct. Im don't want anymore kids and always planed on doing trt when i was older anyway. I would never advise anyone to blast and cruise (or use steroids at all really). If your quite new to gear as you say blast and cruise not for you yet. Unless you've weighed up pros and cons and accepted your probably never recover its not for you. If your gonna use just cycle and see how you get on

It does make alot of sence to me. I started out late just held of aas a longtime and as I say just recently started like 3 years in now, But at my age i am sure not far off recovery will be gettin harder. For now i do my 12 weekers do the whole pct take my months off and than continue.Pct tough and like whole f sho says its like 2 steps forward and 1 step back sure feels like that. well thanks and I put alot of thoughts and plannin into things I will continue as I have been but it is good to hear diff things and what others are doin. I try to learn all I can from any1 I can. I i think in the future this may be the way for me .Thanks again Sammy

blasting and cruising is great for maintaining gains and going further in bodybuilding/power lifting etc

alot of guys get to the point in there physique/strength development where if they come off AAS they experience a dramatic muscle loss

this makes it very difficult to continue to grow on there next cycle becoz they need to gain all that muscle back they lost + more

I am a 35 year old (36 in April) who is choosing to stay on. This is my first cycle and I do want to compete on the local NPC level for the next years or so and think that I will cruise and blast.

My first cycle has been only 400mg per week and been very happy with that.

I do understand the pro's and con's of this and I have cool with that. I can not say that I will never have any more kids but if it's in God's will then I will accept that. But have a beautiful 15 year old daughter and I am single at the moment and not really looking for anyone. Gonna stay on.

I have also gone with HG gear instead of UG. I feel that if you choose to stay on you need to make that decision and put the best possible gear into your body. Stay healthy and go for what you know.

I am glad that I waited this long to do AAS. I do not think I would have been mature enough to handle the responsibility.

I plan to cruise at just 125mg of test enth a week for about 6-8 weeks and then blast for another 12 and see how my body looks. Love the feeling of being on and at my age, why not stay on.

Just need to be smart about it.

That's a very good point about the human grade test, shame it all comes in 1 ml amps at 250 as you waste some on cruise but i do plan ob hg test only and tren when i blast

I am a 35 year old (36 in April) who is choosing to stay on. This is my first cycle and I do want to compete on the local NPC level for the next years or so and think that I will cruise and blast.

My first cycle has been only 400mg per week and been very happy with that.

I do understand the pro's and con's of this and I have cool with that. I can not say that I will never have any more kids but if it's in God's will then I will accept that. But have a beautiful 15 year old daughter and I am single at the moment and not really looking for anyone. Gonna stay on.

I have also gone with HG gear instead of UG. I feel that if you choose to stay on you need to make that decision and put the best possible gear into your body. Stay healthy and go for what you know.

I am glad that I waited this long to do AAS. I do not think I would have been mature enough to handle the responsibility.

I plan to cruise at just 125mg of test enth a week for about 6-8 weeks and then blast for another 12 and see how my body looks. Love the feeling of being on and at my age, why not stay on.

Just need to be smart about it.
On your 1st round? WOW
I love the feel when I am on also.off not so much lol did my first cycle 10 years after you did. I still cycle not gona stay on like that till test levels dont recover or are low i think i will try a 16 or 20 weeker next time out plannin it now. Much luck

On your 1st round? WOW
I love the feel when I am on also.off not so much lol did my first cycle 10 years after you did. I still cycle not gona stay on like that till test levels dont recover or are low i think i will try a 16 or 20 weeker next time out plannin it now. Much luck

Yeah man I know it's sort of crazy but I am 35 and just living life right now. Have two good jobs and want to do something different with my body. Plus I am just a little scared of how I will feel at my age if I come off. I have always felt I had low test. Sexually I was ok but in regrads to the gym. I was putting in so much work and diet was good and was not getting any improvments and this went on for five good years. Now that I have been on test of just 400mg per week. Strength is going up. Nothing crazy but what I felt it should be at and my body is finally starting to show that. I put a lot of time into my workouts and diet and I think I have finally started to show my potential. Maybe I reached my limit without AAS.

That's a very good point about the human grade test, shame it all comes in 1 ml amps at 250 as you waste some on cruise but i do plan ob hg test only and tren when i blast

Yeah bro I know. I have been asking around if I could store gear in a syringe for a week. MOst say it's ok except if the gear is made with EA and that is what eats at the rubber stopper in the plunger.

One guy use to store his gear in the syringe and put them needle down in a shirt pocket which was hanging in his closet. I think I will try that with one syringe and see how it goes. Of course the amps that I have coming are 250mg/ml and I want to use 125mg per week. So hopefully this will work. Hopefully keeping the gear away from the stopper will keep it from eroiding away.

All human grade test. comes in 1 ml. amps dosed at 250??????

All human grade test. comes in 1 ml. amps dosed at 250??????

no you can buy it in 10ml vials if you know where to get it

e.g i use unigen life sciences HG test comp (sustanon blend)

no you can buy it in 10ml vials if you know where to get it

e.g i use unigen life sciences HG test comp (sustanon blend)

I see it in 5 10 ml vials 2 ml amps test e test c test p and many other aas 200mg/ml to 400 mg/ml.

Bro I'm in my forties got a kid already, financially secure, I'm on TRT but my test levels weren't super low. Best thing I ever did. Once in a while it is nice to just blast away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws