over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and cruise!

Mr.knowalot

Registered
Stats 21 years. weight 93kg. Bf 12 % .
Trained for about 6 years with weights. last two years seroiusly. Diett on spott!

First cycle was a test 500mg with dbol 30mg a day.

Now I was thinking about staying on for a year.
Im currently on my first blast Susta/dbol/deca feeling great!

I do need some sugestion or some words about my one year blast and cruise!

As I said Im on my first blast, and two more are comming up.
second blast do I want to be heavy
and for my third blast I was thinking about a "cutting" cycle for the summer 2013!

Is the cruise dosage ok? So many ppl say so differnt things about dosage. So just wanne hear you guys out.

Use adex @ 0.33 x 2 per week. And caber .5 mg twice a week (when I use deca) I also use synthergine when Im on orals.
I will take bloodwork on blast, and 2-3 weeks after to check my liver.

Blast-
Weeks 1-14: Susta 750/wk
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 40mg/ED
Weeks 1-12: Deca 400mg/wk

Cruise-
Weeks 1-6: Test-E 250mg/wk

Blast-
Weeks 1-16: Test-E 750mg/wk
Weeks 1-16: EQ 500g/wk
weeks 1-4 : Diana 40mg ED (Or should I try anadrol? Start at 50mg ED and pump up to 100ED after two weeks if feelin ok?)

Cruise-

Blast- (this will be my next year "cutting" cycle)
weeks 1-12 test E 750/1g/wk
weeks 1-6(8)? tren acetate 100 mg/EOD
weeks 5-12 anavar 50mg/day
weeks 5-12 winstrol 50mg/day (injection)

Cruise-
Weeks 1-6: Test-E 250mg/wk with a serms combo!
(Do you guys think I will lose "alot" if i try a strong and agressive PCT next year to see if my body can produce a normal range of testo itself?..

Give some advices! Or ask some questions. Looking forward to hear you out!

Last edited:
At 21 I'd advise against staying on year-round. Have you gotten bloodwork done while off? If your test levels are where they should be for a healthy, young male, you should be able to maintain gains without a cruising dose between cycles. To each their own though. Many will advise you to go for gold and not take 1 step back for every 2 steps forward. That's a short sighted approach, but one that will get you from A to B "faster", though likely not "healthier". It's difficult to keep health parameters in range when ON all the time, even if you're on "just" 250mg test. JMO

Am i getting it right? You are planning to stay on for a year after 1 cycle?
What about your bloods? Did you fully recover?
Are you planning to compete?

21 is a bit early to jump on that wagon.

Thanks for good answers!

Yes, thats my plan .. My plan was not to do some serious bb competitions! But maybe some athletic fitness competitions at nation level.

Bloodwork was fine after first cycle :)

Trained for about 6 years with weights. last two years seroiusly. Diett on spott!

and for my third blast I was thinking about a "cutting" cycle for the summer 2013!

Is the cruise dosage ok? So many ppl say so differnt things about dosage. So just wanne hear you guys out.

The cruise dosage is standard

Use adex @ 0.33 x 2 per week. And caber .5 mg twice a week (when I use deca) I also use synthergine when Im on orals.

That is a low dose adex for that much Test + Dbol. I would be carrying pretty bad gyno :), but if it is ok for you then keep it that way. Just remember your doses are higher this cycle, so adex needs to be higher as well.

Blast-

Cruise-

Blast-
weeks 1-4 : Diana 40mg ED (Or should I try anadrol? Start at 50mg ED and pump up to 100ED after two weeks if feelin ok?)

Changing compounds is fun. The more you try the more you know :). If you choose Anadrol then keep an eye on your RBC. Anadrol & EQ might raise your RBC pretty high.

Cruise-

Cruise-
(Do you guys think I will lose "alot" if i try a strong and agressive PCT next year to see if my body can produce a normal range of testo itself?..

That all depends on your diet and PCT and how your body is going to recover. 12 month is a long time. Your will have to get bloodwork and see how you are doing, because nobody know how it is going to be for you after that cycle. Possible TRT? :)

See bold.

Don't forget to check RBC, Hematocrit. Give blood every 2-3 months just in case.
You have it all figured out. Just keep an eye on your health and good luck.

See bold.

Don't forget to check RBC, Hematocrit. Give blood every 2-3 months just in case.
You have it all figured out. Just keep an eye on your health and good luck.

The adex dosage feels ok, dont know how to feel it really :p but I cant see no gyno signs even on .25 twice a week :)

Thanks a lot for a very informative answer!

Will keep an eye on RBC, but what to do if its "to high" and how high is "to high ? :)

Will take bloods throughout the "blast and cruise" :)

At 21 I recovered from 12 week cycles just fine with only clomid. Latter I needed trt from other causes. I would PCT untill it dosnt work at least. 21 is a bit young to be on hrt for life. And if you stay on a year. The odds are not in your favor. Do what ya want. My $ .02

At 21 I recovered from 12 week cycles just fine with only clomid. Latter I needed trt from other causes. I would PCT untill it dosnt work at least. 21 is a bit young to be on hrt for life. And if you stay on a year. The odds are not in your favor. Do what ya want. My $ .02

Thanks for your input as well! I hear what you say, but how can u "be so sure" that the odds are under 50% (Not in my favor). Is it based on studies? Or things that you have read in the past from guys in this forum etc? just curious.

All the above, and know a lot of people who stayed on too long, lost everything and had other health problems trying to recover.

Put it this way, if you could recover, It won be easy. More like months of low test, erection problems, major depression and fat gain. It's not worth it. I'm all for staying on and blasting and cruising. If you can't get your own test back above 500 in 6-8 weeks.

The adex dosage feels ok, dont know how to feel it really :p but I cant see no gyno signs even on .25 twice a week :)

Thanks a lot for a very informative answer!

Will keep an eye on RBC, but what to do if its "to high" and how high is "to high ? :)

High is above the reference. High RBC- thicker blood. Makes it for your heart harder to pump it and increases the risk of heart attack. Daily baby aspirin may help.
There is nothing else you can do, but give blood. Giving blood is a win/win stuff. Good for you and saves lives. Watch your hemoglobin. It raises from AAS as well. Too high hemoglobin and they won't take your blood.

Will take bloods throughout the "blast and cruise" :)

bold

All the above, and know a lot of people who stayed on too long, lost everything and had other health problems trying to recover.

Put it this way, if you could recover, It won be easy. More like months of low test, erection problems, major depression and fat gain. It's not worth it. I'm all for staying on and blasting and cruising. If you can't get your own test back above 500 in 6-8 weeks.

My test levels before i started cycling were 380. That's why i think i won't be doing PCT again. Only for fertility reasons as i am yet to have a child and it's not even planned in the near future.

Some ranges for you:

From LabCorp

RBC - 4.14-5.80 - Last time i had 6.2 - Thanks to EQ :). It's not critical in any way, but still above the range. Giving blood next Sunday anyway.

Hemoglobin - 12.6 - 17.7 - Anything more than 18 and they won't take your blood.

Hematocrit - 37.5-51 - Anything below 55% is fine. Above not so much :)

Giving blood lowers all 3.

And don't forget about your cholesterol. Check it as well. Orals will trash it. It will be all over the place. I would test blood several weeks after orals and while cruising to see the numbers. Take supports and follow good diet, so you won't see 1 digit number of your HDL ;)

I really appreciate all your help guys!

Techner have you done a blast and cruise?

I check this after and before cycle

Cholestrol
ASAT
ALAT
HDL-cholestrol
FSH-LH
FSH
LH
Testosterone
Kreatinin
prolactin
RBC
Hemoglobin
Hematocrit

(I guess some of them are in my language (Norwegian) lol :p

I really appreciate all your help guys!

Techner have you done a blast and cruise?

I check this after and before cycle

Cholestrol
ASAT
ALAT
HDL-cholestrol
FSH-LH
FSH
LH
Testosterone
Kreatinin
prolactin
RBC
Hemoglobin
Hematocrit

(I guess some of them are in my language (Norwegian) lol :p

These are ok.
For cholesterol see also c reactive protein, which is an indicator of coming cardiovascular problems.

I am on for 8 months and not planning to come off.

These are ok.
For cholesterol see also c reactive protein, which is an indicator of coming cardiovascular problems.

I am on for 8 months and not planning to come off.

Okey, thanks!

Good lucky to you! Whats your age ? : )

You are wasting your time checking these three because you will be shut down hard and they will be zero. If you have to pay extra I wouldn't get them done.

Exactly. All depends on if they are a part of hormone panel or you buy them separately. You don't have to check your testosterone too, if you know your gear is not bunk. All i see all the time is >1500 which doesn't tell me much :) I wish my lab would show numbers over 1500.

Blast-

Cruise-

Blast-

Cruise-

Cruise-

looks good to me. I don't see any holes in here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner