over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and cruise!

I would strongly advise you not to stay "on" for a year straight. However, it does't matter what I say, your going to do it anyway. That being said, keep an eye on your blood work.

I would strongly advise you not to stay "on" for a year straight. However, it does't matter what I say, your going to do it anyway. That being said, keep an eye on your blood work.

Why would you strongly advice it? Any reason ?

Im not sure yet, thats why I ask for some advice and experiences :)

Because you are young to go that road, this is only your 2nd cycle and you have a lot to experiment with. There are many reasons, but i don't think any of that is going to convince you :)
If you've decided then do it, but trust me, there are lots of reasons not to do it.

Stay safe.

Because you are young to go that road, this is only your 2nd cycle and you have a lot to experiment with. There are many reasons, but i don't think any of that is going to convince you :)
If you've decided then do it, but trust me, there are lots of reasons not to do it.

Stay safe.

Thanks alot again Techner. I did just ask him because I dont see the reason to post it, without any reason behind it. He just said that he wouldt recommend it. :)

Im still not sure! But I really wanne do it :) Im just in my 5 week of susta,deca,diana cycle, and Im still able to do this cycle, and a good PCT after.

I still got another 8 weeks to figur it out .

Why don't you train hard and learn as much as possible about eating a healthy diet. Everyone seems to be looking for shortcuts. Your 21...your hormones should be primed just right to pack on good solid muscle. If you stay on for long periods of time, you don't want to be TRT at 21. As you get older, your beliefs and priorities will change.

How long have you been training?

If your going to run a cycle, then run it for 12 wks and another 12 weeks off to recover.

Why don't you train hard and learn as much as possible about eating a healthy diet. Everyone seems to be looking for shortcuts. Your 21...your hormones should be primed just right to pack on good solid muscle. If you stay on for long periods of time, you don't want to be TRT at 21. As you get older, your beliefs and priorities will change.

How long have you been training?

If your going to run a cycle, then run it for 12 wks and another 12 weeks off to recover.

Bold.

That is definitely a thing to consider. You might change a lot in the next years and a lot around you might change. At 21 i didn't know what bodybuilding was and i didn't care much what i was going to do with my life.
Think about what is going to happen to you in the near future. If you have it all figured out and all you want to do with possible consequences fits there, then do it. If you are not sure what is going to be there then i doubt you need more problems to get through :)

As you say you still have 8 weeks to think about it :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws