over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast by Keytech!

Everything going well so far - 6 weeks out! Dropped carbs to 150g-200g, still pumps are crazy, tren kick in already, doing cardio on empty stomach - 30min ED, 3ius Bluetops before cardio.

1111.jpg
Ziet er goed uit, hoor!

Night sweats are getting intense, during night changing clothes atleast twice, but during day its manageable.

250-300 protein /150g-200 carbs /80g fat

Added with DNP:

Vitamin E- 1200iu, 3g Vitamin C.Ala, Nac,Citrus Bergamot..
Glutamine - for heartburn/acid reflux
Lots of water, V8 Juice, and Gatorade.
Caffeine pills as needed to get me through the day and my workouts.

Night sweats are getting intense, during night changing clothes atleast twice, but during day its manageable.

250-300 protein /150g-200 carbs /80g fat

Added with DNP:

Vitamin E- 1200iu, 3g Vitamin C.Ala, Nac,Citrus Bergamot..
Glutamine - for heartburn/acid reflux
Lots of water, V8 Juice, and Gatorade.
Caffeine pills as needed to get me through the day and my workouts.

It will be winter soon, and I have less energy and lethargic because its cold and I just wanna stay in my home so I want to try using Caffeine pills. How much mg of Caffeine do you recommend? * I dont like coffee so I need to buy the pills *

It will be winter soon, and I have less energy and lethargic because its cold and I just wanna stay in my home so I want to try using Caffeine pills. How much mg of Caffeine do you recommend? * I dont like coffee so I need to buy the pills *

200mg morning
200mg pure coffeine pre workout
this is during dnp cycle, other than that, using from time to time just 200 before workout

200mg morning
200mg pure coffeine pre workout
this is during dnp cycle, other than that, using from time to time just 200 before workout

Take a look at the research for pre and PWO caffiene use, post work Caffiene can do a lot of good, pending you dont work out too late

Last edited:
Here we go guys, it's show time BABY!
Again superbusy, few days before show, dropped test and gh completely!

Finishing on T3(25mcg max due to carb up) Masteron,Tren,Winstrol and Anavar Combo :headbang:

As far diuretics go, i'm sticking with just Dyazide, one tab night before show. No water and sodium restriction.

wtf.jpg

Can't wait for my cake after competition, LOL

Things to remember to GAUGE your own progress: It's the mirror that counts--- not what the scale says!

Last edited:
Here we go guys, it's show time BABY!
Again superbusy, few days before show, dropped test and gh completely!

Finishing on T3(25mcg max due to carb up) Masteron,Tren,Winstrol and Anavar Combo :headbang:

As far diuretics go, i'm sticking with just Dyazide, one tab night before show. No water and sodium restriction.

wtf.jpg

Can't wait for my cake after competition, LOL

Things to remember to GAUGE your own progress: It's the mirror that counts--- not what the scale says!
Good luck mate! What class do you compete in?

Good luck man! Looking awesome! :headbang:

What’s your typical weekly workout split?

Looking solid AF bud

What’s your typical weekly workout split?

Looking solid AF bud

Thanks!

It depends on prep so its changing week to week, right now from Centopani :

Monday: Shoulders and triceps

• Barbell shoulder press: One warm-up set @ 15 reps followed by three working sets @ 8-12 rep superset with standing dumbbell presses @ 6-8 reps.
  • Dumbbell side laterals: Two working sets @ 10-12 reps superset with plate steering wheels @ 15-20 reps (twists = 10 reps per side).
  • Reverse pec fly: Two working sets @ 10-15 reps superset with bent over dumbbell laterals @ 10-12 reps.
  • Rope extensions: Two working sets @ 10-15 rep superset with barbell skullcrushers @ 10-12 reps.
  • Wide grip cable pushdowns: Two working sets @ 8-10 reps superset with bodyweight extensions to failure.

Tuesday: Quads

• Barbell squats: Two warm-ups sets @ 10-15 reps followed by two working sets @ 10-12 rep superset with sissy squats @ 10-15 reps.
  • Leg press: Two warm-up sets @ 10-15 reps followed by two working sets @ 15-20 rep superset with leg extensions @ 10-12 reps.
  • Walking dumbbell lunges: Two working sets @ 16-20 steps (8-10 reps per leg).

Thursday: Back
  • Narrow grip cable rows: Three working sets @ 10-15 reps superset with deadlifts @ 8-10 reps.
  • Bent over barbell rows: Two working sets (each set is a double drop set) @ 8-12 reps.
  • Cable pullovers: Three working sets @ 15-20 reps superset with assisted pull-ups @ 6-10 reps.
  • Dumbbell rows: One working set (one set + two drop sets with the same weight each drop), maximum reps each time (select weight that you will fail at 15 reps on first set). Must immediately go from side to side with no rest.

Friday: Chest, biceps and abs
  • Flat barbell bench press: Two warm-up sets @ 10-15 reps followed by four working sets @ 8-12 reps. Last set is a double drop set.
  • Incline barbell press: Three working sets @ 8-10 reps.
  • Incline dumbbell press: Three working sets @ 8-10 reps superset with flyes @ 8-10 reps.
  • Cable crossover flyes: Two working sets @ 10-12 reps superset with dips to failure.
  • Dumbbell preacher curls: Two working sets @ 8-12 reps (each set is a double drop using the same weight).
  • Barbell curls: Two working sets @ 8-12 reps superset with hand held plate curls @ 8-10 reps

Saturday: Hams and calves

• Standing single leg curl: Two working sets @ 8-20 reps (each is a double drop set performed with the same weight. No rest is taken; as soon as one leg is pushed to failure, the other goes).
  • Glute ham raises: Two working sets @ 10-14 reps superset with lying leg curls @ 10-12 reps.
  • High rep deadlifts: Two working sets @ 20-24 reps on the first set and then the same weight on the second set to failure (usually around 15 reps).
  • Standing single leg bodyweight calf raises: Max reps on one foot then switch to other foot and the back again, alternating back and forth until only capable of 6-8 reps.
  • Seated calf raises: Three working sets @ 15-20 reps.
  • Standing calf raises: Three working sets @ 10-15 reps superset with bodyweight standing calf raises (two feet at the same time as opposed to single leg) to failure.

Just quick update:

WE DID IT GUYS" FIRST PLACE BABY!
Wanna thanks everybody that supported me, that i can be part of this great community, thanks keytech for awesome products and support! Never was satisfied with buying every product knowing that is potent and legit.

Can't wait for switching to classic physique and do damage there :headbang:

image.jpg

and yeah, lol this happened.

image.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member