over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast & Cruise

20 weeks? Dude of course...if i start feeling run down and stale i take a few days to a week off training and relax.

This is me at the beginning of 2012, and then 11 months later last week. I was pretty much "on" the whole time. And you ask "why ever come off?", mostly cause i dont want to die young.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sorry, here's the pic

Attachments

• PicsArt_1386980939514.jpg
    PicsArt_1386980939514.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 268
Now, the first pic was after 4 weeks of being sick, eating like shit for the holidays, and being off for a couple months. I took a few steps backwards along the journey but generally progressed forward.

Hulkbulk,

When coming off wether or not a cruise is in place, the usual is time on equals time off, six weeks is a little to short of a break.

And while off, obviously cruising will assist in holding your gains from your blast. But one mistake I see is that some guys will run the cruise too high. So be careful that you do not do this.

Now as far as your comment that gains have come to a complete halt after 12 weeks due to your receptors being downgraded, when was the last time you had blood work? How do you know it's your receptors?

If your liver is taxed you will not grow, and gains will come crashing to a complete stop and you may even begin to lose size. Not to mention all the other health risks that some along with a stressed liver.

Get blood work done and see where you are.

mayhem

Hulkbulk,

When coming off wether or not a cruise is in place, the usual is time on equals time off, six weeks is a little to short of a break.

And while off, obviously cruising will assist in holding your gains from your blast. But one mistake I see is that some guys will run the cruise too high. So be careful that you do not do this.

Now as far as your comment that gains have come to a complete halt after 12 weeks due to your receptors being downgraded, when was the last time you had blood work? How do you know it's your receptors?

If your liver is taxed you will not grow, and gains will come crashing to a complete stop and you may even begin to lose size. Not to mention all the other health risks that some along with a stressed liver.

Get blood work done and see where you are.

mayhem

Thanks for the reply. My liver is good had blood work done recently and everything looked good. I may just be taking to much test. Like I said I was upping it so at the end it was up to 2.5g of test only.

20 weeks? Dude of course...if i start feeling run down and stale i take a few days to a week off training and relax.

This is me at the beginning of 2012, and then 11 months later last week. I was pretty much "on" the whole time. And you ask "why ever come off?", mostly cause i dont want to die young.

I am thinking my test was just way too high.this was the reason I burnt out so fast.
What were you taking and what were your doses?
I thought I could grow off test only and lots of it?

Youre estrogen might have been out of control

clomid does nothing for estrogen. it just partially blocks the estrogen receptors, but its very weak at that (it works quite good at some receptor sites, but not very well in breast tissue for example). youre extremely lucky if you didnt get gyno on 2.5g test without an AI. your estrogen is probably through the roof, which probably caused the lethargy.

i apologize i didn't read every post in this thread. i basically stay on 400mg of testosterone year round. i compete once a year or every other year. 10 weeks prior to a contest i usually jump the testosterone up to 1200mg and add trenbolone. thats about it. if i can't place well on that anymore (and i'm usually 2nd or 3rd) i'll give up. my blood work is fine.

You have pics anywhere. I'd love.to.see.them.. your height. Weight. ect. Sounds modest doses unless tren over 1g. Lol. I'd assume there's winny and maybe var in there as well
To keep placing 2-3 you must be progressing up the competition ladder?? Or u just compete.to.compete

Hulkbulk. Cruise on 100wk. I dropped for 5 months and actually grew... Like u I kept adding and adding compounds and nothing happened. Granted I probably could of ate more.. but regardless... Tren anadrol and 1.2g.test. should not.stalled lol
Your body needs a break. I was surprised.how Good I.felt. so glad I did it. Now I will do regular cruise. Not 5+ month. But 6-10 wk for sure

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

I have used both AlCAR and PLCAR.....although i have read no literature specifically related to PLCAR's affects on androgen receptors but i have seen studies involving ALCAR. ALCAR is also much cheaper.

i would cycle the ALCAR as with any supp to keep it affective

You have pics anywhere. I'd love.to.see.them.. your height. Weight. ect. Sounds modest doses unless tren over 1g. Lol. I'd assume there's winny and maybe var in there as well
To keep placing 2-3 you must be progressing up the competition ladder?? Or u just compete.to.compete

Hulkbulk. Cruise on 100wk. I dropped for 5 months and actually grew... Like u I kept adding and adding compounds and nothing happened. Granted I probably could of ate more.. but regardless... Tren anadrol and 1.2g.test. should not.stalled lol
Your body needs a break. I was surprised.how Good I.felt. so glad I did it. Now I will do regular cruise. Not 5+ month. But 6-10 wk for sure

you stopped everything for five months.how much strength did you lose in that time?

I was running just test at over 2g by the end of the cycle and gains slowed

Holy poop! That's a lot of test! I thought I was going nuts this time around by using 750mg of test 600mg Deca and 300mg of Primo....:eek: I see changes in my physique all the time and I've been hitting the juice at low-moderate doses for almost 12 years. The most changes I've seen is when I throw some more food in the equation.
In my opinion if your not seeing some changes from 2g's of test along with whatever your using, you gotta check your diet etc. I don't think you have to necessarily eat everything in sight, but it's what you eat. I eat clean all week if I'm not looking full I throw in some extra sweet potatoes or cream of rice along with a bunch of avocadoes. On weekends I eat whatever.
Good luck with everything.:)

Had a buddy of mind who has on for 6yrs and now is on 150 mgs a week for 2 months, basically waiting till the 1st of the year to blast off again. Theoritically you should be able to curse and blast and get consistent gains with very little loss of mass .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

you stopped everything for five months.how much strength did you lose in that time?

I went to my prescribed dose.of 150 a week . When I.remembered. so basically still normal. Not high levels
I did run slin for a but pre workout

Strength actually went up with BW!! So.shocked I was. Dropping from 100 abomb and 600 tren. I thought I'd be benching 265. But still used 315 and squated 405*8... If it dropped. Some workouts was maybe 2-3 rep lost... But could have been from hockey the note before not training partner. Ect. Regardless. Pleasantly surprised.
My soft pic is posted in photo section. Fyi

I have used both AlCAR and PLCAR.....although i have read no literature specifically related to PLCAR's affects on androgen receptors but i have seen studies involving ALCAR. ALCAR is also much cheaper.

i would cycle the ALCAR as with any supp to keep it affective

The study I just red was saying  L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is the only one that will up regulate the androgen receptors and make them sensitive. Also thought it helped create more too.
I will take 2g a day.

I went to my prescribed dose.of 150 a week . When I.remembered. so basically still normal. Not high levels

Strength actually went up with BW!! So.shocked I was. Dropping from 100 abomb and 600 tren. I thought I'd be benching 265. But still used 315 and squated 405*8... If it dropped. Some workouts was maybe 2-3 rep lost... But could have been from hockey the note before not training partner. Ect. Regardless. Pleasantly surprised.

Yeah I will follow your advice. I am going to not take anything for the first two weeks then jump on 150mg a week and stay there for a few months. I will also be using slin with metformin to keep insulin sensitivity up. I feel like I gain more from slin than any other steroid. Although my receptors have been shot for a while so when I tried DECA I was not impressed. At that point I could have added anything and not gained.

I will also take L-Carnitine L-Tartrate at 2g to help refresh AR sites

Last edited:
Quick question? If I'm planning on starting my pre contest diet in January, but have been running test at abiut 750 a week for about 10 to 12 weeks maybe more, would it help to drop my test down to a cruise level of about 150 to 200 a week before starting the contest prep blast? I'll be running test cyp, tren, win, mast, and gh?

Quick question? If I'm planning on starting my pre contest diet in January, but have been running test at abiut 750 a week for about 10 to 12 weeks maybe more, would it help to drop my test down to a cruise level of about 150 to 200 a week before starting the contest prep blast? I'll be running test cyp, tren, win, mast, and gh?

Not to be rude but you should really start your own thread. Its much better that way.
You will get a lot more responses that way vs everyone looking at an insulin thread.

Are you running gh with slin?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads