over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Man does that take me back....

Yeah i remember the Tornel/brovel stuff for 10.00usd per bottle. Reforvit was cheap as heck too. I had buddys who went down there several times. Oh and sust redijects back then were in the 7.00-8.00 per preload. I was on vacation about 2 years ago and noticed that all the prices have tripled.......But they can do that. Mexico has too print the highest price a medicine can be sold at and it is actually on the side of the box. It is by law. If they try to charge you more then tell them you will take your buisness to another pharmacy. Anyways yeah i miss those days. Oh and my buddy used to know a guy in Bulgaria who used to send him omnadren for 1.75 per amp. Man did those guys buy those up. Also they got lots of bulgarian d-bol called bionabol in these little brown bottles.......My god the pumps on that stuff would kill me. Wow what a nice trip down the memory lane.

Very interesting that is made with refined olive oil.I have never seen that used before.

Yeah I also noticed that.

I am going to post more pics later tonight, if I can find them :)

Yeah I also noticed that.

I am going to post more pics later tonight, if I can find them :)

Cool,thanks Ivan.
You learn something new everyday on this board which is so cool.

Damned ol' Reforvit-B (liquid, the tabs sucked) was my favorite d-bol. I have been flamed for admitting to actually injecting it. Laurobolin was the best nandrolone type product I ever used. Equipoise and Equigain... 50 mg/ cc. Had to do 8 cc's a week to get 400 mg. Ouch. They used to call me Lumpy.

Damned ol' Reforvit-B (liquid, the tabs sucked) was my favorite d-bol. I have been flamed for admitting to actually injecting it. Laurobolin was the best nandrolone type product I ever used. Equipoise and Equigain... 50 mg/ cc. Had to do 8 cc's a week to get 400 mg. Ouch. They used to call me Lumpy.

Laurobolin was some great shit, took about a month to kick in.
I remember one time going to mex and coming back with a case of 50cc, 50mg bottle's . hahaha good times

organon preload 250 and deca preloads still avilable in Costa Rica.
Heptylate to me was the best ever

I remember my first batch of bunk gear.... Lemon Test cyp.. and Eth... Blue label with a little lemon on it... 10s buck a bottle... I lifted so hard on that shit I made it work!!!! I love these oldies threads....

syntex a-50's, reforvit-b,steris-cyp,russian d ball, on the low end...Brovel everything. I used to get these d ball with an appetite stimulator..i think it was anabolex? not sure.

anabolex from the dominican republic...what were they like 3mg...only thing i hated about them, was that they made me so tired i could barely function. used to get them by the cases! CJ

syntex anadrol....yummy!!! :D best anadrol i ever used!!! loved the russian dbols...they gave me a really bad headache, but i guess i didnt care as long as they worked...and they definitely did! ref-b, i was using that in 93-94...i new some italian guy that could get it all day...God i cant even remember the price. im sure i got ripped off plenty of times, but when you lived no where near the mex. border...you got what you could, when you could! i do miss the early-mid 90's though!!! CJ

How about the generic tiny blue mexican dbol in the square blue bottle

How about the generic tiny blue mexican dbol in the square blue bottle

Were those the ones that read "Hamburg, West Germany" ?

Sten was the king of mass for me. Pink Syntex Anadrols in the foil pop out packs from Mex were kick ass as well. Stenox took aggression to a whole new level. Great for when the calories were restricted.

bloons

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner