over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST FROM THE PAST

There was also a dbol like that in Mexico called Restauvit, with a TON of vitamin A in it.

There was also Anabolex made in the Dominnican republic. It had 3mg of Dbol and 1.5mg of Periactin. Periactin stimulated the appetite, but could also be used as a sedative.

Then another, this one in Mexico again, was called Gervitan. It contained 7mg of methyltest per capsule, Vit A, d, B1, B2, B12, and Vit C.

BMJ

That's correct.

i know alot of your guys ran cycles back then with no pct and oral only cycle did you keep alot of gains?

PCT was a taper and HCG.
I never did oral-only.
I kept most of my gains, but your "look" will change. Not as full and round. That's the nature of the game tough.
:D

oh man

I was just gonna say Heptalate and fort dodge eq. Good call Ivan.

I swear! Hardly anyone knows what I am talking about when I mention heptylate!!! It was THE SHIT!!!
I:)loved that burn that ref-b gave when injected

Really? Damn man, I HATED it! My roomates always knew when I was taking my reforvit, as some loud cursing could be heard originating from the bathroom lol!

Steris cyp, Syntex AD-50's and Redijects were great!

...Then came the end...some friends went down to Mex from San Diego and bought their usual little "pallet" of Steris cyp, and even smaller "pallet" of Deca in 2cc bottles. And their first fake bottles of Anadrol. Then a few months later, everything was fake. That sucked.

It wasn't until I got on this page that I heard one could buy Gear in Mexico once again.

Yes, I had seen the Syntex anapolan, and at the time was too scared to try the "gorilla pills" lol, and then later I remember seeing these red not pink little pills with the "2902" on them -- they were fake as all hell.

Yeah I loved the upjohn cyp, I also really liked the organon cyp from holland -- I got the niles and they seemed to be low dosed?

Does anyone else recall a brand that had GREAT stuff, the gear came in boxes with inserts, and it was IP -- international pharmaceuticals -- but NOT the IP as we know today.. The boxes were yellow and white, pink and white, and some other colors depending on the compound. Man, that was some DAMN good gear. The vials inside the boxes were slender and amber, 10 cc vials, but long and skinny. Anyone?

PCT was a taper and HCG.
I never did oral-only.
I kept most of my gains, but your "look" will change. Not as full and round. That's the nature of the game tough.

Thats what doctors suggest. taper. I see alot of fools cutting off at 750mg.

im young but i started on the "old stuff' hands down more potent never any pain..

this is what i thought too but then remember that you were younger then, this was newer to you..so its def going to hit you harder...the more your body sees a substance the more immune you are to the effects of it

Joe Weiders "Dynamic muscle builder" protein powder ...YUCK!!!!

Joe Weiders "anabolic mega packs" lol

Does anyone else recall a brand that had GREAT stuff, the gear came in boxes with inserts, and it was IP -- international pharmaceuticals -- but NOT the IP as we know today.. The boxes were yellow and white, pink and white, and some other colors depending on the compound. Man, that was some DAMN good gear. The vials inside the boxes were slender and amber, 10 cc vials, but long and skinny. Anyone?

Are you asking what was the gear? and if it was IP. If so I have pics. They came in boxes such as Trebolone 10ml on box would say USP XXIII with their logo that looked like half of a peace sign.

syntek -masteron

How far back you guys going. I can only remember from mid 90s mostly stuff from Eastern Europe Turkey, Poland, Russia to present and how a lot of Mexican stuff was around in late 90s early 2000 Brovel, TokKyo, Dk, Tornel, Jurox and then all this UG stuff came about.

PCT was a taper and HCG.
I never did oral-only.

from what i heard from some oldtimers u guys were poppin dbol n drol like candy back then

upjohn winstrol-v

Memories! I was 20 and a boot marine in 98 with 100 bucks in my hand. I came back from TJ with 10 sust250 preloads and a bottle of reforvit-b, awesome

Anyone remember the 'Papers'? PaperDrol, PaperVar etc.

Sostenon 250 preloaded is still available here in Dominican Republic, same with Deca preloaded, testoviron 250 and anabolex(made by Ethical farmaceutical), 3mg of metandienone, but without Cyproheptadine, reformulated. We have saizen GH, Humatrope, Norditropin, and Genotropin in drugstore to. A lot of stuff here, and is legal.

Syntex Anadrol takes the cake....how about Reforvit B, lol.

I swear! Hardly anyone knows what I am talking about when I mention heptylate!!! It was THE SHIT!!!

Really? Damn man, I HATED it! My roomates always knew when I was taking my reforvit, as some loud cursing could be heard originating from the bathroom lol!

Yes, I had seen the Syntex anapolan, and at the time was too scared to try the "gorilla pills" lol, and then later I remember seeing these red not pink little pills with the "2902" on them -- they were fake as all hell.

Yeah I loved the upjohn cyp, I also really liked the organon cyp from holland -- I got the niles and they seemed to be low dosed?

Heptylate was Enanthate from Europe, cannot remember exactly where, but it was cheap as hell for a very long time. My 'twin' usually just went with Schering Primoteston from Mexico as it was much easier to obtain and cheaper and funner to obtain, so 'he' never used the heptylate myself. My twin used Omnadrens back then, with their original formulations before they changed it up some.

LOL...reforvit was some gross stuff, but after a few days, it actually became an acquired taste:D Walking around smelling like B-vitamins was kind of weird though...lol.

The original Syntex 2902 pills were smaller than baby aspirins, they were tiny. The pink 2902's were fake like you stated. The pinks in the bottles were also fakes. The only pinks that were real down in Mexico back then (post-2902 whites) were the ones that came in the blister packs. Those were pretty good actually. Before they caught popularity, they were 0.40 (1994-96) a piece. After Duchaine tested them out in 96/97, they became very popular and the bastards down there doubled and tripled the cost, especially if you did not buy in bulk.

International Pharmaceuticals was back in the 90's, that is a blast from the past right there too. I never used them though.

I swear, half the fun back in those days down in mexico was becomming an expert in spotting fakes down there...LOL! That stuff doesn't apply these days, but we had the fakes down pat, and could spot them a mile away. We'd sometimes just sit there and outline the differences, especially in regards to Brovel and Tornel products once they became more widespread. Of course, as long as you went to the Vets back in those days, you were more than likely going to be fine. It's the pharmacies that bent people over. There were some good one's though with the HG options though.

People these days wouldn't understand the fun in that, and i'd have to say it was risky as heck in doing that stuff, but it was what it was. I think it was Damian Borleone that tested out the Brovel enanthate (or was it the deca???) back when he posted as "the enquirer." Those days were Golden and are long gone of course....lol, man that was a good time....well, as long as you didn't get caught or screwed with down there.

After you got to 'know' people down there, it took a lot of the guess-work out too:)

BMJ

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear