over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST FROM THE PAST

I've only been around for a few years, but I remember the days when everyone was getting Mexican Vet gear and having lots of stories to tell about their experiences.

haha here is one that few few rememeber. The red Resus Monkey extract used for Growth Hormone in the late 70's!!
Showing my age now.....

Don't ask me why but I still have a few old bottles of stuff I used. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_6773_0866.jpg
    IMG_6773_0866.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_6777_0867.jpg
    IMG_6777_0867.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 360
The Cat

I believe its was 10mg per square.. Came from the redicat guy

i remember those...those were around at about the same time the first liquidex came out...i think it was like 5mg/ml and was super thick

Maybe you could donate them to the juice museum.

The funny thing is I have a bunch more. I saw this post and ran up in the attic, took some pics and uploaded them. I'll tell you, the Human grade gear used to be alot easier to get. I've totally dried up since they banned the gear for horse racing because alot of the gear we used on horses was human grade if you can believe that.

damn

Are you asking what was the gear? and if it was IP. If so I have pics. They came in boxes such as Trebolone 10ml on box would say USP XXIII with their logo that looked like half of a peace sign.

YES!!! Please post pics, that is it! That stuff was damn good!

Don't ask me why but I still have a few old bottles of stuff I used. Here's a pic.

Wow -- great pics, really. I have some too, we should all post some of our pics!

BMJ -- Yeah man the heptylates WERE cheap, but they were AWESOME. They were made my Theramex, and ppl often called them T-mex or T-max. They were from France (some of the best aas in the world is from from France, Negma, for example) and I grew GREAT off of 250mg a week. There was a guy who worked at my gym back then (it was a World's) and he was taking a gram of this stuff a week along with the pink thai tub dianabols, and he was a monster. He was 6'2, 280 pounds of BEEF. Probably around 10%. Just a freak, his name was Clint and everyone called him "Clintzilla" -- and he was a freaking Asshole! I mean a major dick. ANYHOW, I bumped into him several years after I left the area and did not recognize him. He was about 190 pounds, toned, and very nice. After the 3rd time he told me who he was, it registered and he started probing me for some juice. I told him "Russ" was still around, and he said he knew but that he was specifically looking for Heptylate. Months later I saw him again, and he was about 230, bloated, and full of acne. He said he was running omnas, and A-bombs. (Green giants) And I actually later got some of those Androlics and they were as bunk as bunk gets. Again, he pressed me for the heptylates. This became routine for anyone I would recognize from that gym who was on the Heptylate back then. Everyone wanted that stuff. And it was gone. :(

The closest I ever felt to responding so well to test was Upjohn Cypionate. Even organon sust from Holland, or Omnas did not give me that kind of kick at such a low dose. Heptylate was a godsend. I will say though, that the HGH line is pretty potent stuff too.

International pharmaceuticals -- where the hell was that stuff actually from?

ok

Here is some pics from my personal library.

Testosterone Heptylate:

Attachments

• heptylate1.jpg
    heptylate1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 376
Another pic

another

Attachments

• heptylate1%20002.jpg
    heptylate1%20002.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 323
Ivan, did you know heptylate is synonym for enanthate? I don't know why those were so good but they are just enanthate.

Edit: missed that BMJ already mentioned it.

Last edited:
yes

I knew that. That is what everyone always says. Look, I am telling you from personal experience, it was the best test I have ever taken. Just as there are those who swear by finajet or parabolan vs fina or ug tren, or by the syntex anadrol vs. anadrol of today.

I am not sure if it is in the manufacturing process or what, but it was pretty amazing stuff. To the point I would pay extra for it.

But yes, it is the enanthate ester.

JZFC

I still have all my original price lists from the John Ziegler Fan Club circa 1982.
I could try to scan them and post them, but Duchaine printed them on red paper to prevent people from making copies of them....

I also LOVED test heptylate from my pal Paul Masters (RIP). It sure seemed to be a different product than standard enth, almost like along acting prop.....

Last edited:
Here are some pics of Depo and Winnie from 1997-98. I started doing heavy doses of just one drug to see what would happen. I used to do 600mg to 1000mg of just winstrol. I felt nothing on that stuff. I remember posting on a board about 12 years ago and getting into it with some "well known" gear expert and him telling me I was on bunk gear-yeah if he only knew. Anyways back in 2000 I was getting bottles of 100cc's of Test suspension from a compounding pharmacy. I'd post pics but I'll have to smear the pharmacy name out and right now I'm busy watching the Sabres game. I know people are going to say that water based steroids can't be used for site injection and I'm going to tell you my triceps exploded and to this day are huge from injecting so much suspension. Now I didn't get an infection but I did get a hemotoma from using an 18g needle (the suspension was too thick). There's some Anatest in the pic too (prop) I couldn't walk when I shot that stuff-used to get it for 45 bucks. Liked Steris Cyp the best 200mg to Depo's 100mg.

Attachments

• IMG_6779_0869.jpg
    IMG_6779_0869.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_6782_0870.jpg
    IMG_6782_0870.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 336
back in the day when I was associated with Tony Fitton we used to get cytahoh sust from infar, russian d, russian growth etc....

also I loved sten, and the preloaded organon susts

Phil do you remember Robin Parker????

vial

Does anyone else recall a brand that had GREAT stuff, the gear came in boxes with inserts, and it was IP -- international pharmaceuticals -- but NOT the IP as we know today.The vials inside the boxes were slender and amber, 10 cc vials, but long and skinny. Anyone?

vial pic of winny

Attachments

• Picture 289.jpg
    Picture 289.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 268

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear