over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLAST OFF!! TRT TIME!

DECABEATZ

Banned
So i finally got cleared from my surgeon/urologist to start training heavy again. Had inguinal hernia surgery 3 months back however got a bad complication from surgery in the form of a severe hematoma! It sucked!!! I was only suppose to miss 6 weeks max but the hematoma put me out for a total of 12 weeks altogether. Had my 3rd bloodwork done this year and still low to mid 100's test levels. So my urologist told me if i want i can get on trt and my insurance will cover it. He starts out with 100mg per week of test cyp. Given in a 200mg shot every 2 weeks. Then does blood work again a month later and see what levels are like. I believe im gonna need 200mg a week cause of such a low level i dont think 100mg a week will bring me to around 500 which is what he wants to see. Is 500 optimal or just normal??? Cause im looking for optimal and i know their are dr's that believe in optimal also. I go back in 2 weeks to start and i will discuss if my dr is on board to get me to optimal levels. Also i he was thinking about giving me 1 400mg shot per 28 days. That would make my levels fluctuate to much. Id rather see if i can shoot it myself every week to maintain stable levels. But he does it either every 2 weeks or once a month injection. Gotta see if i can get take home . What are everybody's suggestion , professional opinion on this?? Thanks!

200mg of test c every two weeks might give you a big spike/valley and make it hard to dial in your estradiol management.
Can you ask him if you can do weekly injections at home instead of waiting every other week?

These TRT drs try, but usually fall short of what they’re trying to accomplish.

At two week pins, you’ll be ramping up immediately, then totally crashing in time for the next pin.

With monthly, you’ll be doing the same, but crashing at two weeks, then running dry for the next two until you pin again.

THANKS!

YEA IM GONNA SEE HIM APRIL 16TH AND SEE WHAT WE CAN WORK OUT. IM LOOKING FOR EVERY OTHER WEEK 300MG BARE MIN. 200MG A WEEK TAKE HOME OR 400MG EVERY OTHER WEEK MY GOAL. IF NOT I HAVE A COUPLE OTHER PLACES I CAN GET FROM BUT MY INSURANCE MAY NOT COVER.

frequent eod or even ED dosing is key. once per week or less is a disaster for our hormones

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131