over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast to Cruise Transition, your approach

BoredStiff

Registered
Been on just TRT for the past few years, back to blasting but going to keep things simple for a good while with just Test E., HCG and an AI.

Plan for the year is 10 weeks blast at 200 EOD, cruise for 10 weeks at 50 EOD. AI Dose TBD by bloodwork.

Here's where I need a refresher. When the 10 week blast is up and I drop from 700mg in my system to 175mg in my system, what's the best way to handle the AI drop. My thinking was wait about two half-lives to pass and then start the test back up at 50mg EOD..... but during those 8 days or so, there's a ton of E2 in body. Taper the AI down during that phase, or just drop over night from 200mg shots to 50mg shots and drop the AI along with it (let's say, hypothetically from 1mg EOD to 1/4mg EOD)...

that seems like a recipe for major rebound but I'm not clear on this, would be very interested in hearing how you guys approach it.

I use a very complex and complicated approach.

Say I'm blasting on 1000 mg's Test and 600 mg's deca per week, divided into two shots, Monday and Friday and plan to cruise on 250 mg's per week of test.

After my last shot of 500 mg's test and 300 mgs deca on Friday the following Monday I shoot 125 mg's of test. Then do it again on Friday.

Regarding an AI, I usually continue any AI use for the first week of the cruise, but to be honest, I don't always take an AI at all.

You go from blast to cruise overnight. There is no transition necessary.

I take my adex for like a week 'extra' while dropping from 750 per week straight to 125 e8d.

But since you're saying that you will dose your ai according to bloodwork, I wouldn't do anything special tbh

You’re looking way to far into it

Just blast and cruise lol no transition needed

I wondered this too. Say u blast a gram no ai then u drop to trt. Won't there be a imbalance for a bit? Doesn't e2 stay higher for a longer a period of time then it will for test levels to drop? Can't that cause Gyno?

i wish i could reinvent the wheel sometimes.

You’re looking way to far into it

Just blast and cruise lol no transition needed

True, but I ask because I'm very sensitive to E2 if it get anywhere above 23-25, as in total libido shut-down, lethargy, zero drive, gyno. So it's overkill for most who can have estrogen in the 40s and feel fine but a big deal for me

Having 700mg in my body, then a day later, cutting dose down to 50mg EOD seems like an odd transition because there's still a good amount of that 700mg still in my body and I'm adding to it rather than letting it drop to 200mg ASAP.

That's why my thinking one half life would bring me down to around 500, a second half life down to about 250 or so (not exact), but by then I'm right around the 200mg dose I want to cruise on. So let's say I take 1 arimidex pill daily with 700mg, then I take about a week off the test and bring the arimidex down to half a pill for about 4 days, then down to 1/4 of a pill for another 4 days and then I start my cruise at 50mg EOD with 1/4 of an arimidex (hypothetical numbers). Seems like a smoother transition but obviously i could be wrong.

I just cruise on the same amount of test and blast anabolics. Takes the guess work out of it Rly.

its not rocket science, just do it

With all due respect, when it comes to hormones I like to take a more calculated approach. Especially with estrogen as I've experienced what high amounts will do to me, and high amounts for me are anything about 30pg/dl, I have a pretty low tolerance for E2.

Case in point, Tren. I've taken it and gotten pretty bad sides. I've also taken it and gotten almost zero sides, no insomnia, no sweats, running 45 on the treadmill no problem. Why? Because I didn't just do it the second time around, I looked into half-lives, interactions with estrogen, what causes the lung inflammation and coughing etc. and took a much more tactful approach, which led to a far better experience.

With most things I would just do it, but with hormones that affect a lot of processes in the body, I'd rather not. Thank you though.

Last edited:
I never taper gear, but i do continue 2 weeks with arimidex.

Use 0.5mg eod usuall. Continue 1 week with 0.5mg 2xw and 0.25x2 times
week after. Then maby 1x0.25 3d week like 5 days after 2w.

This is with long esters.

Last edited:
Tapering things down is the best approach to make things as smooth as possible - hormone balance, strength adjustment, etc.

Don't overthink it. Do your last week at 800mg, then down to 400mg the next week, then down to your 175mg the following week. Taper AI the same way - cut it in half the second week, then in half again the following week. Adjust by bloodwork as needed.

Tapering things down is the best approach to make things as smooth as possible - hormone balance, strength adjustment, etc.

Don't overthink it. Do your last week at 800mg, then down to 400mg the next week, then down to your 175mg the following week. Taper AI the same way - cut it in half the second week, then in half again the following week. Adjust by bloodwork as needed.

That's how I did it and it seemed to help the transition.

dear lord the years have taken us quite far away from the origens of these words.... :cool:

maybe finding the original cfp would help you more with this one:lightbulb:

this is more like a planned out tradition cycle then what n where these terms come from.

Rapid hormone swings can really affect my mood/anxiety so I pin daily and taper up blasts and taper down to cruises. I usually give myself 7-10 days to transition from cruise to blast or vice/versa.

Regarding AI, I found that if I always keep my test between 175-250mg a week, I can keep my Adex at 0.5mg a week (split daily). I don't blast test higher than 250, I just add other compounds for my blast (Deca, Tren, NPP, etc). That way my E2 is more or less stable.

This is what i'm doing, same with pre contest and after contest.

dear lord the years have taken us quite far away from the origens of these words.... :cool:

maybe finding the original cfp would help you more with this one:lightbulb:

this is more like a planned out tradition cycle then what n where these terms come from.

Thank you. Man oh man....as the guy who developed the whole methodology to this and coined the terms "Blast and Cruise" back in the 1990's

it hurts me to read some of these posts.

Can I help some of you guys with a simple thought process? Writing up another post.....

Last edited:
Thank you. Man oh man....as the guy who developed the whole methodology to this and coined the terms "Blast and Cruise" back in the 1990's

it hurts me to read some of these posts.

Can I help some of you guys with a simple thought process? Writing up another post.....

lol
posts these days have become.....:confused::eek::banghead:

i totally understand why you dont post much anymore, you must need a long walk, rain noise and a massage after reading most of it. lol;)

Back in the day guys either did one of two things.

a) Blasted year round and alot of those guys really messed up their health

b) Blasted and then got off. Alot of guys liked to do the "off as long as I was on" regimen (alot of them said it as lip service and didnt really abide by it)

so....obviously blasting year round was not healthy....and blasting and then getting off cold turkey (in my opinion) had these detriments

1) You spent half the time of the next cycle gaining back the size you lost when you got off
2) You would get off and get injured, fat, lose alot of your gains, alot of people didnt even lift because their hormonal chemistry was so messed up, depressed, did i say injured? Ill repeat "injured"...shoulders became a mess, knees ached and elbows suffered and with that created even more loss of gains, it was truly 2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards...and that was the problem with it.

So with that said blasting and cruising is about two main things

1) getting yourself as normalized as possible as quickly as possible if you decide to cruise without testosterone...and that way involves ancilliary drugs.....namely HCG and other things....but again its determined by your own personal choices as a human being and what you are trying to do

and/or

2) keeping as much muscle mass as possible while you go down to a low safe exog testosterone dosage and that involved back then and involves what you see today (lower mg test shots done EOD with an insulin needle usually) along with some ancilliary drugs

alot of cruising decisions has to do with your goals....if its kids in the future there is one route, if its competing with the ultimate amount of muscle mass, its another similiar but slightly different route

You need to ask yourself the questions...how can i get myself as normalized as possible as quickly as possible and how can i keep the most muscle mass on me....that is what a cruise is about.

If alot of people in the bodybuilding industry looked at themselves with 150mg-300mg of testosterone a week as the true reality of what they are as a bodybuilder and they strived to be the best 150-300mg bodybuilder they possibly could be (and with all that involves / diet / training / supplements)........

and blasts as ways to get past their previous 150-300mg testosterone look......there would be so many happier people in this sport........try that sometime......during your cruise take pictures of what you look like 4 weeks in...THAT IS YOU... the true you of what you have accomplished as a bodybuilder....THATS YOU....if you suck at that 150mg-300mg look then you are obviously not doing things correctly outside of the drug usage.....

but with that thought process of 150mg-300mg is the true you......then use your blasts to make a better version next time of the 150mg-300mg true you. Youll see that when you look at things that way....youll hone in to every single facet of bodybuilding to make the very best 150-300mg testosterone using you.....that youll end up in the long run a much much better bodybuilder because youll train your ass off, you will eat so correctly and on the mark, and you will do everything in your power to keep any and all muscle mass to always improve the (150-300mg) TRUE you

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner