over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast to Cruise Transition, your approach

sorry i had to edit that a few times to get the right thoughts out of it....

If alot of people in the bodybuilding industry looked at themselves with 150mg-300mg of testosterone a week as the true reality of what they are as a bodybuilder and they strived to be the best 150-300mg bodybuilder they possibly could be (and with all that involves / diet / training / supplements)........

and blasts as ways to get past their previous 150-300mg testosterone look......there would be so many happier people in this sport........try that sometime......during your cruise take pictures of what you look like 4 weeks in...THAT IS YOU... the true you of what you have accomplished as a bodybuilder....THATS YOU....if you suck at that 150mg-300mg look then you are obviously not doing things correctly outside of the drug usage.....

but with that thought process of 150mg-300mg is the true you......then use your blasts to make a better version next time of the 150mg-300mg true you. Youll see that when you look at things that way....youll hone in to every single facet of bodybuilding to make the very best 150-300mg testosterone using you.....that youll end up in the long run a much much better bodybuilder because youll train your ass off, you will eat so correctly and on the mark, and you will do everything in your power to keep any and all muscle mass to always improve the (150-300mg) TRUE you

I love this, one of the best things posted here.

I've come to this realization myself recently. I'm at the point where I maintain 225lbs. - 230lbs. lean on 150mg / week with 4 days in the gym and 70-30 clean-restaurant diet. And if this is the physique I was stuck with forever I'd be happy with it. It's taken tons of work to get here but it's a great mental relief knowing you don't have to be a slave to the hamster wheel of bulk / cut / blast / cruise / no going out / no living life that often is the monk bodybuilder lifestyle.

Back in the day guys either did one of two things.

a) Blasted year round and alot of those guys really messed up their health

b) Blasted and then got off. Alot of guys liked to do the "off as long as I was on" regimen (alot of them said it as lip service and didnt really abide by it)

so....obviously blasting year round was not healthy....and blasting and then getting off cold turkey (in my opinion) had these detriments

1) You spent half the time of the next cycle gaining back the size you lost when you got off
2) You would get off and get injured, fat, lose alot of your gains, alot of people didnt even lift because their hormonal chemistry was so messed up, depressed, did i say injured? Ill repeat "injured"...shoulders became a mess, knees ached and elbows suffered and with that created even more loss of gains, it was truly 2 steps forward and 2 steps backwards...and that was the problem with it.

So with that said blasting and cruising is about two main things

1) getting yourself as normalized as possible as quickly as possible if you decide to cruise without testosterone...and that way involves ancilliary drugs.....namely HCG and other things....but again its determined by your own personal choices as a human being and what you are trying to do

and/or

2) keeping as much muscle mass as possible while you go down to a low safe exog testosterone dosage and that involved back then and involves what you see today (lower mg test shots done EOD with an insulin needle usually) along with some ancilliary drugs

alot of cruising decisions has to do with your goals....if its kids in the future there is one route, if its competing with the ultimate amount of muscle mass, its another similiar but slightly different route

You need to ask yourself the questions...how can i get myself as normalized as possible as quickly as possible and how can i keep the most muscle mass on me....that is what a cruise is about.

If alot of people in the bodybuilding industry looked at themselves with 150mg-300mg of testosterone a week as the true reality of what they are as a bodybuilder and they strived to be the best 150-300mg bodybuilder they possibly could be (and with all that involves / diet / training / supplements)........

and blasts as ways to get past their previous 150-300mg testosterone look......there would be so many happier people in this sport........try that sometime......during your cruise take pictures of what you look like 4 weeks in...THAT IS YOU... the true you of what you have accomplished as a bodybuilder....THATS YOU....if you suck at that 150mg-300mg look then you are obviously not doing things correctly outside of the drug usage.....

but with that thought process of 150mg-300mg is the true you......then use your blasts to make a better version next time of the 150mg-300mg true you. Youll see that when you look at things that way....youll hone in to every single facet of bodybuilding to make the very best 150-300mg testosterone using you.....that youll end up in the long run a much much better bodybuilder because youll train your ass off, you will eat so correctly and on the mark, and you will do everything in your power to keep any and all muscle mass to always improve the (150-300mg) TRUE you

Can it be 150-300 mgs and a little GH? :)

Lot of people have missed these posts Dante.

And I do think for many, health will become a priority as they get older and the above approach will do far less damage to the engine in the long run.

Can it be 150-300 mgs and a little GH? :)

Lot of people have missed these posts Dante.

And I do think for many, health will become a priority as they get older and the above approach will do far less damage to the engine in the long run.

absolutely

Dante, what are your thoughts about keeping testosterone at true replacement levels and running a higher dose of a primo long-term?

True, but I ask because I'm very sensitive to E2 if it get anywhere above 23-25, as in total libido shut-down, lethargy, zero drive, gyno. So it's overkill for most who can have estrogen in the 40s and feel fine but a big deal for me

Having 700mg in my body, then a day later, cutting dose down to 50mg EOD seems like an odd transition because there's still a good amount of that 700mg still in my body and I'm adding to it rather than letting it drop to 200mg ASAP.

That's why my thinking one half life would bring me down to around 500, a second half life down to about 250 or so (not exact), but by then I'm right around the 200mg dose I want to cruise on. So let's say I take 1 arimidex pill daily with 700mg, then I take about a week off the test and bring the arimidex down to half a pill for about 4 days, then down to 1/4 of a pill for another 4 days and then I start my cruise at 50mg EOD with 1/4 of an arimidex (hypothetical numbers). Seems like a smoother transition but obviously i could be wrong.

Why not drop the test down to maintenance level when blasting and use stuff that doesn't aromatize or only very little. That way you don't have t o fiddle with AI and all those side effects. Plus AIs probably drive test conversion more to DHT and that goes to BPH and hair loss tendencies.

Say you do 250 mg/w Test C and your E is 25 then add in Masteron and Anavar adn you shouldn't have any issues. If still E too high then cut it further in proportion or spend out the test in slin pins throughout the week. That's waht some older guys do and we all get a bit more E sensitive as we age.

If you are E sensitive then it may be best to limit test and work with EQ, Mast, Primo, Var, T-bol, Win. From time to time of you want to blast test for 4-6 weeks then you're going to have to admin AI but I would do it like that and limit the time period. It's pretty critical to keep your E in range for bone and joint health let alone your sexual function and cognitive clarity.

Dante, what are your thoughts about keeping testosterone at true replacement levels and running a higher dose of a primo long-term?

I think differently than alot of guys on this board who get mad when people are outside this box of TRT they believe in. I see guys on this board yell "that aint true TRT!!!" like someone broke some sort of sacred rule. If someones bloodwork and health prove out thru repeated testing to be ok while using a certain dosage or certain compound....then I am ok with it.

I had a guy yesterday who was using 150mg of test a week ask me if it would be ok if he want to 400mg a week....and I answered "what is your bloodwork going to say?" Let bloodwork prove out what you want to do and make your decisions on that. (this is where some guys will chime in and say bloodwork doesnt solve everything).....and my reaction to that is 'no bloodwork is alot worse than too much bloodwork'.....especially if like most bodybuilders, guys make dosage decisions based by nothing but the mirror.

So my answer to that is two fold
1) good luck getting real primo for one and i hope thats the case because its going to be expensive probably and if it isnt good luck with your testosterone propionate
2) Its probably the safest additive you can do for TRT to be honest and its good thinking....and let your bloodwork prove out what is right for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear