over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blasting & Crusing -

Kauto_star

Registered
Good day all.

How would I blast & cruise? I haev never B&C'ed before - so some information would be appreciated thanks.

Ran -

Test E - 300mg per week for 15 weeks
Tren E - 200mg per week for 10 weeks
Dbol - 40mg for weeks 1-4

I had my last jab on Test E 2 weeks ago.

Had 10 days out of the gym since my last jab though due to aches & pains & being sick.

Want to stay / go back on cycle so how would you B&C with that cycle and time frame please? Plan on running some more Tren soon too.

Thanks.

I don't blast and cruise.. but im pretty sure there's no reason to complicate it.

Just run a normal higher dosed cycle for 'X' number of weeks, then, instead of PCT'ing, just run a low dose of test. Everyone seems to like 150-200mg a week.

When not blasting run 150-250 mg test, that's it. I personally do 100/100 test/tren but start on just test. The lower the dose the healthier your be and the better your next blast will probably be.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Blast and cruise the hip PC way of saying "STAYIN ON!" lol!

In those terms I dont blast and cruise, I blast then I blast the fuck up, then I really Blast the fuck up even more...
You get the picture.

Last edited:
Blast and cruise the hip PC way of saying "STAYIN ON!" lol!

In those terms I dont blast and cruise, I blast then I blast the fuck up, then I really Blast the fuck up even more...
You get the picture.

Blast and super blast

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Super blasting is just a little too tempting.

Ive been experimenting with blast and cruise doses for a while. Lately ive been keeping my test dose consistent year round, and then when I "blast" I add other compounds to the mix for a few months. I think I like this method the best personally.

for years what i've done is test blends 400mg/ml (200mg cypionate and 200mg decanoate).

maintaining i'll shoot 1mL every week or every other week. in other words if i miss a week i don't care.

blasting i'll shoot 3-4mLs per week and add some orals like drol. my last blast i did testosterone/tren/anadrol.

usually before a blast i'll take 3-4 weeks off everything to clean out.

I just rotate, usually 7 grams tren with 1 gram andadrol with slin, DNP, peptides and anything else I can afford, then cycle to 10 grams test with 1 gram dbol 100 mg halo, then just to give myself a break 2 grams tren 2 grams test 2 grams deca.

Stats, 5'11
217 lbs
2 years AAS use under my belt.
Goal is to get to 225...

Thats per week Btw.

Last edited:
I just rotate, usually 7 grams tren with 1 gram andadrol with slin, DNP, peptides and anything else I can afford, then cycle to 10 grams test with 1 gram dbol 100 mg halo, then just to give myself a break 2 grams tren 2 grams test 2 grams deca.

Stats, 5'11
217 lbs
Goal is to get to 225...

Thats per week Btw.

Whew, I thought that was daily.

If its weekly your gtg.

Whew, I thought that was daily.

If its weekly your gtg.

I was told by someone who is a National Level Bodybuilder I should add more orals, maybe a gram or two per week....

Stats, 5'11
217 lbs
Goal is to get to 225...

Thats per week Btw.

Need to up your DNP to 5000mg a day and Tren to 15grams, if your not getting a weekly heart attack its not enough gear to get to 225...

Need to up your DNP to 5000mg a day and Tren to 15grams, if your not getting a weekly heart attack its not enough gear to get to 225...

Yeah Im starting a new protocol its similar to GH15 but its GH315, it involves 3 quarts of ice cream, 10 grams of trenbolana, 1 mg of GH per day, 1 mg of IGF per day, 500 ius of slin every day and 16 bags of oreo cookies.

Yeah Im starting a new protocol its similar to GH15 but its GH315, it involves 3 quarts of ice cream, 10 grams of trenbolana, 1 mg of GH per day, 1 mg of IGF per day, 500 ius of slin every day and 16 bags of oreo cookies.

keeping the diet clean and the drugs low dosed i see!

make sure to set up your IV drip before bed.

lmao

I love the replies haha. I was doing youth counseling before I moved to Florida and some of those kids used to come out with crazy claims about everything. We were all talking about cars one day and some kid was ranting about how he had like a v10, dual supercharged camaro or something waiting for him when he got his license. A kid from the back was like..."Yea, I'm rolling with the 1988 Avalanche with 32's on it" lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws