over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLEEDING AFTER INJECTIONS?

Whats he injecting???

Tren is known to cause one to cough once it gets into the blood stream.

Also you say he has done hundreds of injections yet he's 5'10 and 165lbs?? Does he eat food??

Exactly. :banghead: So aim better. Greatly reduces the chances of this happening.

I've never once had the really dark blood gush out unless my accuracy was off. Not saying it can't happen, but upper-outer clearly reduces the chance by a large amount. So that's really all I have to say about that. My advice was fine. You just wanted an excuse to jump down my throat and it's super obvious.

Listen young fella ,I know your excited to be on here giving advice etc...But this is an advanced forum with medical and healthcare professionals like myself and others,IFBB and NPC top level competitors.

You are young and admittedly 170 odd pounds and cutting (none the less by your "shred log").
Read more ,post less and calm your ass down,especially the negative shitty comments I've seen of yours lately.
You cant fucking aim better as you don't see below the skins surface unless using radiology.That is why you aspirate.

While in "slab lab" years ago and dissecting human cadavers I saw all the veins and nerves in the glutes ,they are there believe me.

Listen young fella ,I know your excited to be on here giving advice etc...But this is an advanced forum with medical and healthcare professionals like myself and others,IFBB and NPC top level competitors.

You are young and admittedly 170 odd pounds and cutting (none the less by your "shred log").
Read more ,post less and calm your ass down,especially the negative shitty comments I've seen of yours lately.
You cant fucking aim better as you don't see below the skins surface unless using radiology.That is why you aspirate.

While in "slab lab" years ago and dissecting human cadavers I saw all the veins and nerves in the glutes ,they are there believe me.

I never said veins and nerves did not exist somewhere. Straw man argument. Boy you're grasping.

Advising someone who is having problems gushing blood to pin upper outer is not controversial advice by any stretch of the imagination. Don't know what else to tell you, tough guy!

I never said veins and nerves did not exist somewhere. Straw man argument. Boy you're grasping.

Advising someone who is having problems gushing blood to pin upper outer is not controversial advice by any stretch of the imagination. Don't know what else to tell you, tough guy!

Ok, go back to cutting or "shred log" ..... at 170lbs :D
just don't advise on stuff you know NOTHING about is my point big mouth.

Ok, go back to cutting or "shred log" ..... at 170lbs :D
just don't advise on stuff you know NOTHING about is my point big mouth.

Dude, stop joking me about my weight. I'm really, REALLY self-conscious about that. That's why I post it all over this forum of my own volition.

Keep piling on. Every post of yours is an ad hominem argument and nothing more. Not a very good way to set an example for this young negative feller, no?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131