over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BLEEDING AFTER INJECTIONS?

GYMRATN

Registered
My Buddy has done a hundred injections in his glutes and maybe 2 of them bled a little after. The past two times he's injected he bled like a stuck hog. I'm assuming he hit a vein? The last time was kind of scary because he got a lil short of breath for a sec. What advice can I give him so this doesn't happen again. thanks fellas

talk to me fellas

a little feedback would be awesome...thanks in advance :cool:

Well

First off I bleed sometimes and sometimes I don't. The second thing is when putting foreign compounds into your body , you never know how it is going to react. As far as him being short of breathe , it could be a multitude of things. I would have to say that since he is not use to bleeding , it could be his own anxiety .... I would say to see if it continues, if it does , stop and see a doctor.

My Buddy has done a hundred injections in his glutes and maybe 2 of them bled a little after. The past two times he's injected he bled like a stuck hog. I'm assuming he hit a vein? The last time was kind of scary because he got a lil short of breath for a sec. What advice can I give him so this doesn't happen again. thanks fellas

You should always aspirate when injecting an oil-based substance. This will indicate if you have hit a vein and prevent some serious problems.

Yes, it sound like your friend punctured a vein. Aspirate! It is possible to puncture a vein on the way in and out. When withdrawing pull the needle out at a 90-degree angle from the injection site without any lateral pressure. Straight in and straight out. After you withdraw the needle apply a cotton swab and apply firm pressure for about 60 seconds. This will minimise any bleeding and by reducing the quanity of blood between muscle fibres there wil be less post-injection pain.

Regarding the shortness of breath, it sounds like a panic attack, i.e. an acute attack of anxiety due to the sight of the bleeding, concern with stopping the blood flow and thoughts about what it means. Is your frriend prone to anxiety?

Remember: enter at 90-degree angle (i.e. straight), aspirate, inject, withdraw at same angle as entry without any lateral movement and then apply firm pressure to the site for 60 seconds. If you do this any bleeds that do occur should be minor.

is your buddy LEANER than usual, by any chance???

You should always aspirate when injecting an oil-based substance. This will indicate if you have hit a vein and prevent some serious problems.

Yes, it sound like your friend punctured a vein. Aspirate! It is possible to puncture a vein on the way in and out. When withdrawing pull the needle out at a 90-degree angle from the injection site without any lateral pressure. Straight in and straight out. After you withdraw the needle apply a cotton swab and apply firm pressure for about 60 seconds. This will minimise any bleeding and by reducing the quanity of blood between muscle fibres there wil be less post-injection pain.

Regarding the shortness of breath, it sounds like a panic attack, i.e. an acute attack of anxiety due to the sight of the bleeding, concern with stopping the blood flow and thoughts about what it means. Is your frriend prone to anxiety?

Remember: enter at 90-degree angle (i.e. straight), aspirate, inject, withdraw at same angle as entry without any lateral movement and then apply firm pressure to the site for 60 seconds. If you do this any bleeds that do occur should be minor.
very informative, thanks for the detailed response. much appreciated!

pretty lean Tenny. 5'10'' 165 lbs. whatcha thinking bud?

yea....but leaner than the norm???

could be the whole problem

my buddy always bleeds when hes leaner than usual
..........like show time lean

yea....but leaner than the norm???

could be the whole problem

my buddy always bleeds when hes leaner than usual
..........like show time lean
gotcha. but to ans your ques, no sir. no leaner than normal

Sometimes its due to being lean like tenny said but sometimes its also do to hydration levels.. I was told by a nurse who gives many shots a day that the people who bleed the most are generally more hydrated than the ones who do not.. Not sure if its true or not but its interesting to think about none the less..

i rarely ever hit veins, when i do i bleed like a bitch when i take the needle out

Aim better. Upper outer quadrant on the glute. If my accuracy is off and I hit too low or close to the center, I notice that I get some dark blood coming out. Not in the amount you described, but maybe his accuracy is even worse.

Sorry to bring us back to square 1, but I have to ask. Is he aspirating? I'd say I bleed once in every 5-6 pins. Maybe he should also change up pin sites since most newbs repeat the same site.

Also, was he formerly very overweight or is he overweight now? Both of these could be factors to the bleeding

im start bleeding after week 6 all the way to the end of my cycle, I always put it down to having a higher volume of blood due to to the gear.

I always bleed a little, just from where the flesh is pricked. a little drop of blood. by the time i'm done getting the stuff in the skin start to attach to the needle -.- . maybe i go too slow in injecting.

I use to think the slower technique was better, but then I noticed I was bleeding everytime. Now that I use a faster jab technique (in and out), I either don't bleed, or very little.

I attribute it to gear (not sure if it's the RBC increase or not), because when I would inject synthetek products or give blood off gear, I never bled at injection site. But on gear, I bleed often, even having nosebleeds as a way to excrete excess blood.

I always bleed a little, just from where the flesh
is pricked. a little drop of blood. by the time i'm done getting the stuff in the
skin start to attach to the needle -.- . maybe i go too slow in injecting.

No such thing as too slow. Slower is better. Less scar tissue. Less pain.

Aim better. Upper outer quadrant on the glute. If my accuracy is off and I hit too low or close to the center, I notice that I get some dark blood coming out. Not in the amount you described, but maybe his accuracy is even worse.

This is a joke right? Aim better? unless you have an interventional radiologist do the injection how the hell can you aim better?

You don't think there are veins ,arteries and nerves in the upper outer qaudrant also? news flash there are,just less and they are deeper.But you can't aim better.
Aspirating will let you know you are in a vein, but sometimes you get a gusher removing the needle after you pass through a vein on the way in.

This is a joke right? Aim better? unless you have an interventional radiologist do the injection how the hell can you aim better?

You don't think there are veins ,arteries and nerves in the upper outer qaudrant also? news flash there are,just less and they are deeper.But you can't aim better.
Aspirating will let you know you are in a vein, but sometimes you get a gusher removing the needle after you pass through a vein on the way in.

Exactly. :banghead: So aim better. Greatly reduces the chances of this happening.

I've never once had the really dark blood gush out unless my accuracy was off. Not saying it can't happen, but upper-outer clearly reduces the chance by a large amount. So that's really all I have to say about that. My advice was fine. You just wanted an excuse to jump down my throat and it's super obvious.

Last edited:
Quick in and out ! The faster the better!!! Apply pressure for 60 seconds and bandage !! Thats all folks !!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner