over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bleeding?

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Why when I inject after I take the needle out it bleeds like a SOB and I can feel some of the oil in the blood????? I'm using a 23g-1in needle for glute injections...is it because I'm not getting it deep enough?

I take that to mean that you're passing through a vein as you push the needle in. Then, after your injection is finished, and you remove the needle the blood will rush out of the vein and through the puncture hole the needle made through your skin. It happens to everyone from time to time - should not happen everytime!

Also, make sure youre not injecting into a vein. I forgot to aspirate one of the first times I injected and it bled all over the place..you do aspirate right?

Size Matters

Coopie said:
I take that to mean that you're passing through a vein as you push the needle in. Then, after your injection is finished, and you remove the needle the blood will rush out of the vein and through the puncture hole the needle made through your skin. It happens to everyone from time to time - should not happen everytime!

Yep,

That's exactly what happened Ironman83. But you should also get a longer needle for glutes - 1.5 to be exact - so yeah, I think your right that you're not injecting deep enough. 1.5 inches in the standard for the ass. You may very well be injecting some of the oil into fat.

And it also sounds like you're massaging afterwards, which is going to force the oil back out through the hole you just created. So don't massage, just apply some pressure with either a cotton ball, q-tip or alcohol pad. But do NOT massage!!!

I could be wrong but when i inject & then i aspirate if everything is ok i push my oil through and when im finished i try and pull out as straight as possible and not try and make the hole any bigger by pulling out sideways . But Coopie is probaly right also in saying u could have passed through a vein. Try a longer pin size and make sure your injecting in the proper area of the glute. Check out http://howtodoinjections.com for proper procedure and area injections.....

Last edited:
Do you have high Blood Pressure?

CROWLER

Higher BP can sometimes make it more likely that blood will come out of the injection site.

CROWLER

pull the needle out slowly and allow for the hole to close behind it...

or pull the skin over...inject then pull out the need and then release the skin back to the normal spot...

I hope that made some sense??

Vein = Blood

Steak Helmet said:
or pull the skin over...inject then pull out the need and then release the skin back to the normal spot...

I hope that made some sense??

That's called the "Z-Track Method" and will guanratee no blood. Great advice.

But as for having high blood pressure or not it doesn't matter: If you hit a vein on the way in, coming out you're going to bleed, unless you're using a 29g or something.

thanks men for all the comments....I'm going to start doing thigh injections so I can see what I'm doing....

BrooklynBB said:
That's called the "Z-Track Method" and will guanratee no blood. Great advice.

But as for having high blood pressure or not it doesn't matter: If you hit a vein on the way in, coming out you're going to bleed, unless you're using a 29g or something.
Just be careful to hold the skin until the needle is fully removed... if it slips or you let go halfway, you're going to get a nice fat bruise. Not fun.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws