over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blessing theboogieman Awodibu overall at the Indy Pro

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
After Blessing qualified for the Olympia I can not wait to see the 2022 show. Walker, Blessing, Kucklo, Labarada, Rami, Cury, man it just gets better and better. Walker is my favorite but Blessing is awesome to watch also. Geat group of guys at these shows. I think bodybuilding has really changed in a good direction over the years.

Hunter can go on the olympia stage 3 weeks out with no back and a torn pec and get 4th lmao

why even bother

Hunter can go on the olympia stage 3 weeks out with no back and a torn pec and get 4th lmao

why even bother
Lol I agree . Hunter did not deserve 4th place . I’m going with Nick for the win this year

Lol I agree . Hunter did not deserve 4th place . I’m going with Nick for the win this year
I say Nick takes it also. I'm not sure Rami is coming back.

Blessings biceps look weird to me. Is it the video I saw or is it just me. They look to big in the front double bicep pose they over power the triceps.

Blessings biceps look weird to me. Is it the video I saw or is it just me. They look to big in the front double bicep pose they over power the triceps.

very long insertions = no peak

I work out next to Blessing most days of the week at RedCon. He’s a fucking beast. Also an incredibly nice guy. Def looking forward to seeing him on stage with the rest of those monsters.

Blessing has made massive improvements. His upper body looks ridiculously good and his legs have improved a lot so he deserved the win. Although Charles Griffin had improved massively as well. It could have gone either way and they each won certain poses so it was very close (pretty much 50/50).

Awodibu said last year he had a bad diet - basically was driven to the hardest worker, did too much cardio, and overdieted. This year he cut cardio at 6 weeks out and coasted in. He gained back what he lost and more and looked awesome this weekend. The only hard to improve issue I see is his long torso. Really looking forward to seeing him compete and improve.

Awodibu said last year he had a bad diet - basically was driven to the hardest worker, did too much cardio, and overdieted. This year he cut cardio at 6 weeks out and coasted in. He gained back what he lost and more and looked awesome this weekend. The only hard to improve issue I see is his long torso. Really looking forward to seeing him compete and improve.
He basically went from 15min of cardio to 20 then 30min, then back to 20 then 15 then cut it at 6 weeks out all while eating more than he did with Chad along with 2 hours of cardio on the stepmill. Just goes to show MORE is not always BETTER.

Reactions: Bio
After Blessing qualified for the Olympia I can not wait to see the 2022 show. Walker, Blessing, Kucklo, Labarada, Rami, Cury, man it just gets better and better. Walker is my favorite but Blessing is awesome to watch also. Geat group of guys at these shows. I think bodybuilding has really changed in a good direction over the years.
I was blown away by Blessing’s showing …I feel like this was the showing he expected out of himself last year (or was it longer ago?) when he and Nick and that little back and forth. Super Impressive.

I also thought Charles Griffen looked fantastic in second … not quite as freaky so he doesn’t jump off the screen but very muscled and grainy still

I like the look of Blessings physique (except the biceps) over Nick's. He's got a bit of an old-school Lee Haney type of thing going on a bit.
Nicks good, but im not a fan of the 5' 7" 300 lb look... (A bit blocky, though he kept his abs tight for his Arnold win).

I don’t believe Kucklo is qualified?

But none the less it’s going to be some line up!

No Steve is tied for first place along with Justin in Points, but this is just the begining of the season and doesn't guarantee his points will be enough to qualify.
I just looked it up. Steve is tied with Justin at 21 points.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws