over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bleu Taylor

FWIW I hired a guy who used to post here. I wont go into details but I can say even having a 5 -10 minute phone call being scheduled, to me, is mind blowing. The thought of the phone call offer was never even in the cards unless I asked.

People loved this dude and he couldnt remember my name. Cookie cutter diet approach? You could call it that.

I was going into a show for the first time. I asked him about his precontest knowledge. He had me do two things. The first was two chicken breasts and broccoli for every meal. How big were the chicken breasts? Great question. A "standard" chicken breast.

The second thing was "drink a lot of water".

Im not kidding. Every response took the same amount of time as bleu did if not longer, were often just one sentence or a string of words, and more often than not werent even answers meant for me, they were for other clients.

I hired another guy after. That one was a real piece of work too.

Once your money is gone, expect a cookie cutter diet, infrequent responses, and vague answers which often just lead to more confusion.

It sounds like your experience was still much better than mine and at least now you know the secret.

Chicken Breast and Rice. Hey bud, at least you got rice. I got broccoli and no carbs. Live and learn. Often by getting cents on the dollar value.

I think you missed what I was trying to say, or more likely, I didn’t explain my thought properly in text.

There are MASSIVE guys running a 6 day a week 120 set a week bro split. And there are Massive guys that have ran a 3 day a week 30 set a week DC split.

You can get peeled on moderate carbs, and you can get peeled on keto.

Your coach is supposed to work with you to fit whichever works best for you.

And I have no problem with Bleu. I was thicker than a snicker when I worked with him. But his response time was definitely 36-48h

Wow, so i was coached by Jordan Peters back in 2016 when he was still coaching and by the look of what you guys got for your money, its appauling to me. The quality of service Jordan delievered, was above and beyond anything i have read about here.

Reactions: D2
I’m reading this thread and wow. SMH. I was coached by John Oreagan and he has turned tons of people into freaks and coached plenty of ifbb pros. He was awesome. Not only did he treat me as a client but a friend as well ! If I had a question I could hit him up at any time and he would answer. He would even call me out of the blue and ask me about life in general. John o was a awesome man !

I’m reading this thread and wow. SMH. I was coached by John Oreagan and he has turned tons of people into freaks and coached plenty of ifbb pros. He was awesome. Not only did he treat me as a client but a friend as well ! If I had a question I could hit him up at any time and he would answer. He would even call me out of the blue and ask me about life in general. John o was a awesome man !
He passed recently, right? My friend worked with him in the early 90's. He was very well known locally, just not as much as the national guru types (as the "guru" term became more prevalent); kind of an enigma. Pretty much stayed out of the limelight. He was a guru before they were called gurus. Up and comers certainly knew him but as far as I recall he mostly helped guys turn pro. I always wondered why didn't work with guys who were already pro (or maybe he did but I never heard about it). I even saw him in the gym a few times, not working out but talking to the bodybuilders he coached. I've always been curious, what was his background?

i will say
skip hill saved my ass
literally had 2 weeks to a huge show, i was in dire straits and he worked wonders with what little time he had
after that we did a full prep together and i won state championship
literally everything was tailored to my schedule and communication once a day at least
even when i was being pissy during prep he knew exactly what to say to pick my game up lol
skip is the GOAT of coaches in my opinion

100% Skip is one of the good ones. Ive seen how he does business and handles clients and you will be treated with respect.

i will say
skip hill saved my ass
literally had 2 weeks to a huge show, i was in dire straits and he worked wonders with what little time he had
after that we did a full prep together and i won state championship
literally everything was tailored to my schedule and communication once a day at least
even when i was being pissy during prep he knew exactly what to say to pick my game up lol
skip is the GOAT of coaches in my opinion

He passed recently, right? My friend worked with him in the early 90's. He was very well known locally, just not as much as the national guru types (as the "guru" term became more prevalent); kind of an enigma. Pretty much stayed out of the limelight. He was a guru before they were called gurus. Up and comers certainly knew him but as far as I recall he mostly helped guys turn pro. I always wondered why didn't work with guys who were already pro (or maybe he did but I never heard about it). I even saw him in the gym a few times, not working out but talking to the bodybuilders he coached. I've always been curious, what was his background?
Yes he passed recently. He was a great guy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume