over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bleu Taylor

Humalog is very fast acting, about 3 hour duration. Humulin-R hangs around 6 hours

Humulin-R is more forgiving when trying to do the pre workout insulin + (eaA/carb/creatine) shakes method

I could never keep my BG from being a rollercoaster with humalog and working out.

Humulin-R pre workout with growth, carbs to stay strong lifting, and regular Marco plan post dinner. Then a epic nap.

Hell, humulin R is so forgiving, when Dat be true was full swing, we were dosing 3iu humulin-R with GH pre workout, and like tiny sips of carbs while lifting, then post workout just protein. This allowed a anti-catabolic lift session without restoring muscle glycogen. We were trying to stay depleted during a fat loss phase but eek out as much net protein synthesis as we could for those 4-5 hours.

It worked ok, but I mean it was really splitting hairs. I just enjoy self-experimentation.
whats the best way to use humalog then ? and making it more stable ?
i would have thought humalog would be better as its in and out quicker ?

Pinkton’s CURRENT CYCLE:
(No site injects until closer to show time)
250 sust eod
250 cyp eod
300 deca weekly
400 tren weekly
8iu gh serostim
70iu lantus morning
9iu humalog pre workout

This was the cycle Bleu had our very own Pinkton on from his log page 94. Moderate to high doses; not insanely high but definitely not low either.

This was the cycle Bleu had our very own Pinkton on from his log page 94. Moderate to high doses; not insanely high but definitely not low either.
2500mg per week for a guy who weighs less than 200lbs on stage in the offseason cycle, it definitely starts to be high dosage, and from what I remember before the competition, they will push him to around 5g

I just wanted to bump this comment. Been with Bleu 8mo now and this is the same exact story for me.

I'm a nobody trying to make a debut into superheavys. Long road ahead for sure and Bleu was the 2nd coach I tried. First being Mark Sundayin because I knew him personally(that was terrible, no ped experience and he's a cardio queen 2x90 min hiit stairmaster sessions a day 5x a week on top of weights.)

Blue has a very moderate, simple protocol, test, Primo, GH. Very basic gym routine, like late 90s style, lots of compound lifts, 2x30min cardio 5x week, push, pull, legs, repeat.

We're on week 6 or so of what was supposed to be a growth period but I swear he uses some sort of answering service or auto reply because some weeks I'll follow up on questions I asked and it's definitely the first time he read/heard the question based on his response. Haven't gained any size in 6 weeks despite my attempts to alert or bring to his attention.

Check ins are viewed about 4-6 days after submission, I get 3 weeks of "good job bro" then week 4 he'll Wana call and it's like the first time we've exchanged info in several weeks.

I look better than last year but 8mo of cardio 2x a day 5x a week would do that.

I am a little lost and not sure where to go from here. I have a very good understanding of programming and structuring of routine based on goals, tracking progressive overload data sets and comparin etc, I'm a geek about this. If anything, Bleu has just been a voice of reassurance for my work put in. But $300/mo for zero communication, 5+ days to respond to text/email, zero in person training, zero posing criticism.

Recommendations would be appreciated
lmao ... did i read that right. $300 per month? If someone wants to charge that for online bb coaching they better have their customer service dialed in. Try shelby starnes or justin harris.

lmao ... did i read that right. $300 per month? If someone wants to charge that for online bb coaching they better have their customer service dialed in. Try shelby starnes or justin harris.
how much is justin harris ?

how much is justin harris ?

$ 250-300 a month is a normal price for popular coaches

Yea the cheapest is $200 a month and that’s a buddy price

Imma go throw out Cornelius Parkin as a coach too. @musclefreak47 jas worked with him too I think.

Con will fucking kill you though. Brutal workouts

$ 250-300 a month is a normal price for popular coaches
I have no problem paying 300$ Or even more for good service. But not for the kinda service that’s mentioned here. In todays world people r quick to clllect money but are short on providing the promised goods.

I hired Bleu recently for 6 months.

To start we did a recomp that consisted of some moderate gear usage & some hgh, nothing crazy. I got my diet plan and nothing changed in it for months. Just weekly check-ins and I'd get a reply 2-3 days later saying "good job bro". Diet was very bland, just chicken & rice or shrimp & rice, sub 20g of fat a day. Very high protein diet, like a disgusting amount lol. It worked, I looked the best I've ever looked, but just felt very cookie cutter and he didn't take into account how I wanted to be coached, I guess? I don't compete, I just enjoy training & looking good. Really wanted someone who could make avocados, pasta, etc. work in my diet, just something with more flexibility considering I don't plan or care to compete. Any texts I'd send too I'd get a reply a day or two later. I feel he's got too many clients and can't give everyone the time & responses they deserve. Also he kept me on Anavar for 3+ months straight and I had to choose to drop it on my own for my health concerns otherwise he would've let me run it endlessly.

I didn't renew with him because it just didn't seem worth the money with how little attention I felt I got. For ~$230 a month I'd like my plan to fit my lifestyle.
Don't get me wrong, he can get you in the best shape of your life, but you can also do that yourself by consuming 300+ grams of protein a day, paired with a minimal cycle, and training hard for 6 months. He may work for some, but not me personally.

I've been with him for fat loss and I can tell u I'm on low low doses. Nothing like you would think

My boy used him and doses were very moderate. Something along the lines of 400mg Test and 500mg EQ. Had him doing super high volume with lower weight.

To start we did a recomp that consisted of some moderate gear usage & some hgh, nothing crazy. I got my diet plan and nothing changed in it for months. Just weekly check-ins and I'd get a reply 2-3 days later saying "good job bro". Diet was very bland, just chicken & rice or shrimp & rice, sub 20g of fat a day. Very high protein diet, like a disgusting amount lol. It worked, I looked the best I've ever looked, but just felt very cookie cutter and he didn't take into account how I wanted to be coached, I guess? I don't compete, I just enjoy training & looking good. Really wanted someone who could make avocados, pasta, etc. work in my diet, just something with more flexibility considering I don't plan or care to compete. Any texts I'd send too I'd get a reply a day or two later. I feel he's got too many clients and can't give everyone the time & responses they deserve. Also he kept me on Anavar for 3+ months straight and I had to choose to drop it on my own for my health concerns otherwise he would've let me run it endlessly.

I didn't renew with him because it just didn't seem worth the money with how little attention I felt I got. For ~$230 a month I'd like my plan to fit my lifestyle.
Don't get me wrong, he can get you in the best shape of your life, but you can also do that yourself by consuming 300+ grams of protein a day, paired with a minimal cycle, and training hard for 6 months. He may work for some, but not me personally.

Sounds similar to my buddy... but to be fair, if he got you in the best shape of your life, he did his job. He wasn't getting paid to be a creative chef or make food taste good, or to be a constant talker.

If you look at him from their perspective, they have a life, other clients, etc to allocate their time to, and at $200 a month, you can only expect so much.

I would say you got your moneys worth and a fair deal, my brother.

Sounds similar to my buddy... but to be fair, if he got you in the best shape of your life, he did his job. He wasn't getting paid to be a creative chef or make food taste good, or to be a constant talker.

If you look at him from their perspective, they have a life, other clients, etc to allocate their time to, and at $200 a month, you can only expect so much.

Well, kinda. But anyone on this board could persribe the bro split and 12 sets a day. And say start at 3,400 calories of chicken olive oil and white rice. And pull 200 calories of rice and oil per week, and do 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week.

You hire a coach because you want BB to fit your life/training/enjoyment and reach your goals.

The coach figures out a way to get there. Most don’t have a life that can support 6
Lifting sessions, 4 cardio sessions, and only eating chicken/rice broccoli.

I like my job and my fiancé……so I need a coach to help me be a bad ass dad AND a husband and Nurse practitioner

Good post and it highlights many things. He has so many clients he must just do the same thing for most of them especially the non competitors. If someone has 500+ clients there is no way they can have everyone on individual plans that are tailored towards their exact needs and preferences. Anyone who isn't a freak is probably going to look their best ever after 6 months of sticking to a simple diet and taking drugs the entire time. Most of these guys pay for a plan and because they are paying so much they are dedicated and they stick to it. Often if they get it for free they don't value it as much regardless where it come from.

Most of this forum (me included) if you were to eat chicken and rice over and over and stay on avar for a long periods you are going to look your best (or near to it). Bodybuilding is very simple in regards to looking good it just takes commitment. It's one thing to give someone a diet plan to simply transform over a few months (very easy) without a care of the aftermath. It's another thing entirely having that diet/training plan be tailored to their exact needs so every area of their life is optimized and they are not just eating chicken and rice with minimal fat and staying on good drugs.

He didn't get me to my best shape of my life, I did. He simply gave me a plan and I executed it. But after 5 months of following that plan strictly, I couldn't do it anymore. It didn't fit my lifestyle. A quality coach is going to tailor things to fit the clients needs or at least attempt to.

We're talking $8 a day, I'd expect at least some quicker replies for things or at least to put in ~$230 a months worth of work from the coach side. Even at $100/hour that's 2.5 hours of work a month, I can safely say Bleu did not do that. No disrespect to the guy, but it's just how it is. I got simple texts back, check-ins didn't really feel like they were looked over too much. I got my initial plan and from there, there wasn't much work on his side aside from "good job bro. Let's schedule a 5-10 minute call next week"

Anyone can adhere to a strict plan for a couple of months. But if you want to be consistent with it, year after year, you have to find what works for you. Eating chicken & rice 6x a day doesn't work for me. I have a wife and a life outside of bodybuilding. Had I said I was planning on competing, chicken & rice 6x a day would be fine, but that's the furthest thing from my interest & I made that known.

All in all, no disrespect to Bleu, he may work for some, but not me. I'd rather pay a coach more a month to get real & quicker replies, a diet that fits ME, actual attention to my gear protocol & I mentioned that health was a big priority for me(had me on Anavar for 4+ months, chose to drop on my own).

Well, kinda. But anyone on this board could persribe the bro split and 12 sets a day. And say start at 3,400 calories of chicken olive oil and white rice. And pull 200 calories of rice and oil per week, and do 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week.

You hire a coach because you want BB to fit your life/training/enjoyment and reach your goals.

The coach figures out a way to get there. Most don’t have a life that can support 6
Lifting sessions, 4 cardio sessions, and only eating chicken/rice broccoli.

I like my job and my fiancé……so I need a coach to help me be a bad ass dad AND a husband and Nurse practitioner

I guess maybe I don't understand how this all works then. I saw the emails and protocols he had sent my buddy and they are much more detailed than what you described.

It is extremely difficult and not practical for anyone working a normal or demanding career to adhere to any of that, my boy did but it was very difficult and he's an ultra motivated dude with an insane work ethic.

I would imagine it would be difficult to find a coach who will let you eat what you decide and work less than he recommends.

Sometimes what we have to do vs what is comfortable to do is not going to give you the same results... which is exactly why it's recommended.

I guess maybe I don't understand how this all works then. I saw the emails and protocols he had sent my buddy and they are much more detailed than what you described.

It is extremely difficult and not practical for anyone working a normal or demanding career to adhere to any of that, my boy did but it was very difficult and he's an ultra motivated dude with an insane work ethic.

I would imagine it would be difficult to find a coach who will let you eat what you decide and work less than he recommends.

Sometimes what we have to do vs what is comfortable to do is not going to give you the same results... which is exactly why it's recommended.
There's a lot to be said about this subject, and I've hesitated to weigh in. But here's a few thoughts as someone who's been coaching for a short period of time (about a year) and has never had more than a relatively small number of clients (~10):

- There's a sad reality/paradox where the more well-known you are, the more incentive there is to tend towards a cookie-cutter approach.

- The truth is that these approaches absolutely work, as evidenced by the most recent anecdote. Unfortunately, its possible for a client to get "in the best shape of their life" and also have had it have been exponentially more difficult than it needed to be, or took longer than it needed to, or damaging long term from a health perspective, etc.

- Every single client I've had who has had prior coaching has at least one if not multiple horror stories from being coached by a "big name". In each instance, they said "screw it, I'm gonna hire one of the best", and in each case were provided with something that felt very cookie cutter and had to deal with the coach seeming to not even read their emails, etc. Where I'm worried that I'm not providing quite the service level they need or want, they've all remarked at how much attention I give relative to what they expected or are used to, etc.

- Sadly, I think this trend will continue for some time, as we're having a bit of a boom and there are plenty of guys ready to take the place of a disgruntled client who moves on.

- That being said, I do think in a few years (maybe longer) we will see the bottom start to fall out for a lot of the more established guys. There was a time when there really were only a small number of guys with the knowledge and experience that we now look as "basic" and "cookie cutter", and that's changing rapidly. The guys who don't adapt and stay on the cutting edge, and develop a more personalized approach will realize their "O.G. name" isn't worth as much as it was at some point. That could be wishful thinking on my part.

- It's easy for me to say this stuff as a coach without an established name and a small client base, but I am fairly confident that were I to establish a name for myself and the kind of demand that some of these guys have, that there's a way to do it "right" that will start to become to normal paradigm for coaching in the future. I'd like to think so, anyway.

I want to make it clear that this isn't directed at Bleu specifically; I have a friend who's an IFBB Pro who has been with Bleu for awhile and is quite happy with him.

I think you missed what I was trying to say, or more likely, I didn’t explain my thought properly in text.

There are MASSIVE guys running a 6 day a week 120 set a week bro split. And there are Massive guys that have ran a 3 day a week 30 set a week DC split.

You can get peeled on moderate carbs, and you can get peeled on keto.

Your coach is supposed to work with you to fit whichever works best for you.

And I have no problem with Bleu. I was thicker than a snicker when I worked with him. But his response time was definitely 36-48h

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131