over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blitz cycles/changing compounds very often

fitstar

Registered
Need your advice again!

On the one hand, discipline and consistency with training,etc is what gives results!
On the other hand, variety is the spice of life and keeping the body constantly guessing prevents you from stalling and hitting no plateau.

I am a big believer of shocking the body but also keeping the rituals that work for me.

For example, I had great success with a short high dosed 10 ten cycle of igf l3 in the past. But for other purposes like fatburning, I prefer longer softer runs as I cannot handle clen, t3,dnp,etc in big amounts.

Ok, recomp and finally supermega cutting is my goal :)

That is what I think of:
3 weeks blitz cycles of maintenance cals or even slight surplus, focus on heavy weights, low amounts of cardio and recomping agents like tren,anavar (this is just an example, not saying that I am going to use trenbolone).
maybe low dose t3 for nutrition partioning.
followed by 3 weeks of purely cutting with low cals,lc and higher cardio amounts, lifting seriously yet shorter rest periods,etc.
on top of that add yohimbine or clen, dnp,etc. And use cutting compounds like winstrol, masteron

Basically alternating every 3 weeks of recomp, 3 weeks cutting,...
in order to avoid boredom and challing the body constantly.
thoughts on this?!

Or even more drastically via alternating every week or even ed but this approach might result in uneven levels of gear,etc.

Just interested in your advice :)

Need your advice again!

How about a little image charade?

kissicons.zoom.jpg

You're not going to see the results you would like if you're constantly switching up compounds and it will more than likely result in a roller coaster of mood swings.

Switch up compounds about every 4-5 weeks.(depending on the compound of course)

LMAO brutal

But true

brutal but very true, switching compounds weekly or daily wtf, if I was to do that, I would use all short esters and orals and switch after minimum of 4 weeks, not weekly or daily:banghead:, but I haven't got a clue what results it would bring ,but that's how I would do it

You're not going to see the results you would like if you're constantly switching up compounds

indeed.

it's interesting that OP mentioned the importance of consistency, then followed with that idea..

OP,

the idea behind consistency, is to be consistent. otherwise, how will you know what is working, and what isn't?

you can't do 3 week intervals of gaining/dieting.. you will be spinning your tires.. the body just does not accumulate muscle tissue that quickly.

indeed.

it's interesting that OP mentioned the importance of consistency, then followed with that idea..

OP,

the idea behind consistency, is to be consistent. otherwise, how will you know what is working, and what isn't?

you can't do 3 week intervals of gaining/dieting.. you will be spinning your tires.. the body just does not accumulate muscle tissue that quickly.
You're a sarcastic jackass but you know what you're talking about

I like it

If your one of those who's body adapts very fast I think there's something to be said about 3-4 weeks blitz cycles.

Keeping a test base in there then rotating short acting compounds. Especially orals

If your one of those who's body adapts very fast I think there's something to be said about 3-4 weeks blitz cycles.

Keeping a test base in there then rotating short acting compounds. Especially orals

OP didn't just suggest rotating AAS.

he suggested alternating diet between surplus and deficit, from "low cardio to high amounts of cardio", etc. on a 3 week basis, and including fat loss compounds like t3, clen, DNP.

and the fact that he suggested alternating between heavier weights and lighter weights with shorter rest periods tells me that he/she doesn't track his poundage progression.

and if he doesn't track his poundage progression, he probably doesn't track his macros, as it is far more complex.

seems like OP is attempting to find a way to re-invent the wheel.

but I digress..

OP, it is best to stick with the tried and true methods. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally have looked for trendy ways to try to cut corners...and it just doesn't work that way.

your best bet is with steady progression and consistency.

he suggested alternating diet between surplus and deficit, from "low cardio to high amounts of cardio", etc. on a 3 week basis, and including fat loss compounds like t3, clen, DNP.

and the fact that he suggested alternating between heavier weights and lighter weights with shorter rest periods tells me that he/she doesn't track his poundage progression.

and if he doesn't track his poundage progression, he probably doesn't track his macros, as it is far more complex.

but I digress..

OP, it is best to stick with the tried and true methods. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally have looked for trendy ways to try to cut corners...and it just doesn't work that way.

True but I didn't quote him I was only referring to AAS.

I think all the other stuff was covered pretty thoroughly about diet and so forth

OP is female, guys. Rotating compounds is fine as long as it's every few weeks, not everyday.

thanks for clearing things up

but I digress..

Yes, being consistant with training and dieting is my lifestyle :)
But switching things up instead of those old school bulking cycles followed by several weeks of cutting is not what I am aiming for...
Moreover, I do not give a damn on being trendy. I just tried to keep my sytem constantly challanged!
But you are probably right that this is too much confusion.

I just do not wanna be one of those personsthat you see in the gym doing always the same things over and over, and when you see them after a while again, they look exactly the same and do not improve themselves in any way.

But I got your opinion, and I had no intention to sound like a smart ass or trying to re-invent the wheel!!

thanks!

You're not going to see the results you would like if you're constantly switching up compounds and it will more than likely result in a roller coaster of mood swings.

Switch up compounds about every 4-5 weeks.(depending on the compound of course)

Intense, thanks a lot! I asked for advice/opinions to keep on learning and improving myself. So I really appreciate your post!

I might be blonde and not so clever.....

....but I just asked for help.

Will not ever ask again :mad:

Don't be silly.. Obviously searching the forum is a good 1st step but asking questions/advice is what the board is for 👍
Absolutely. I for one apologize fitstar for not trying to help you, but rather make fun. That was wrong of me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity