over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloat

deadliftsquates

Registered
Hey guys I am sure this has been talked about a lot but lets get a bunch of information hopefully some new and ways you have brought bloat down. By the end of each day I look pregnant and I am sure i am not the only one. I only eat 5 ounces of protein at a time. I only drink shakes after workout and its with egg, collegen and petpto pro protein. I shit at least once a day. I dont know what I am doing wrong. Are there any supplements that you have used that has truly worked.

There are so many possibilities with this. It's impossible to answer without basically knowing everything you are eating/using. Even with that info it would be impossible to answer as everyone is different. It could be a case of eliminating food and finding the cause. For anyone who doesn't follow the same diet each day it makes things much harder to pinpoint.

You need to look at everything you eat. Possible food allergies. Perhaps you aren't taking in enough fibre. Perhaps too much fibre. Drinking and eating together can be a cause. Protein shakes can cause bloating in many. Perhaps you are eating/drinking too fast. A drug could be contributing to the problem. An example could be MK-677. Perhaps too much food. You could have an undiagnosed medical condition such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. You could have an intestinal parasite infection. Are you gluten intolerant? Do you drink lot's of milk? Are you lactose intolerant? Do you drink lot's of carbonated drinks? Are you stressed? Do you smoke? Have you had full blood work recently?

The list goes on and on. However with most bodybuilders it tends to be something they are eating/drinking (or the overall quantity being too much). Once things slow down if you carry on eating/drinking the same stuff it just worsens over time. How many cals do you consume per day? Do you eat the same foods all the time? Carbonated drinks is a common cause as bodybuilders seem to love their diet soda's.

Just kind of using Elvia's post as a jumping off point to expand a bit because he said a lot of what I was thinking; my first thought was eggs. I know a boatload of people that discovered egg allergies/sensitivities as adults and cutting them out made a huge difference. Some it's been the whole egg, others the yolk, and some the egg whites.

Not fun to do, but you could try an elimination diet to see what triggers issues with you, if it's food related at all.

There are so many possibilities with this. It's impossible to answer without basically knowing everything you are eating/using. Even with that info it would be impossible to answer as everyone is different. It could be a case of eliminating food and finding the cause. For anyone who doesn't follow the same diet each day it makes things much harder to pinpoint.

You need to look at everything you eat. Possible food allergies. Perhaps you aren't taking in enough fibre. Perhaps too much fibre. Drinking and eating together can be a cause. Protein shakes can cause bloating in many. Perhaps you are eating/drinking too fast. A drug could be contributing to the problem. An example could be MK-677. Perhaps too much food. You could have an undiagnosed medical condition such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. You could have an intestinal parasite infection. Are you gluten intolerant? Do you drink lot's of milk? Are you lactose intolerant? Do you drink lot's of carbonated drinks? Are you stressed? Do you smoke? Have you had full blood work recently?

The list goes on and on. However with most bodybuilders it tends to be something they are eating/drinking (or the overall quantity being too much). Once things slow down if you carry on eating/drinking the same stuff it just worsens over time. How many cals do you consume per day? Do you eat the same foods all the time? Carbonated drinks is a common cause as bodybuilders seem to love their diet soda's.

Just kind of using Elvia's post as a jumping off point to expand a bit because he said a lot of what I was thinking; my first thought was eggs. I know a boatload of people that discovered egg allergies/sensitivities as adults and cutting them out made a huge difference. Some it's been the whole egg, others the yolk, and some the egg whites.

Not fun to do, but you could try an elimination diet to see what triggers issues with you, if it's food related at all.

Loads of things bloat me. I sometimes look a mess but luckily can bring it back fairly quickly. I have been drinking 2 litres of milk most days and that definitely bloats me. Oats with milk is probably the worst for me. Then some protein/carb powders even if I drink them slowly. Eggs are fine for me though. I actually just devoured 1kg of yoghurt with loads of grapes but I think everyone on this planet would be bloated after that :eek::p:D

Any form of pasta, whole corn, oatmeal, too much fiber/veggies bloat me everytime. Big meals or eating before the last meal gets a chance to digest does it as well.

Beside what has been mentioned here (probably the best advice so far) the only thing I may add is trying some digestion enzymes to help with the extra work load your placing on your GI with the extra food.

Hey guys I am sure this has been talked about a lot but lets get a bunch of information hopefully some new and ways you have brought bloat down. By the end of each day I look pregnant and I am sure i am not the only one. I only eat 5 ounces of protein at a time. I only drink shakes after workout and its with egg, collegen and petpto pro protein. I shit at least once a day. I dont know what I am doing wrong. Are there any supplements that you have used that has truly worked.

I posted a thread awhile back about keeping your waist tight (I need to follow it myself :eek:). Maybe it will benefit you as it covers various things...

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...rum/143951-tips-keeping-your-waist-tight.html

I also agree about the digestive enzymes. Right now before large meals I sometimes use the following products...

General... NOW Foods Super Enzymes.

High Fat meals... Ox Bile by NutriCology.

Large dairy meals... CountryLife Dairy-Zyme.

High Carb meals... Musclerage's Slin-RX.

Bromelain is also great for high protein meals. Although I mainly just stick to the above and the Super Enzymes is a good product that covers all (well most) bases.

Elvia and Zach have the best response for you hands down.

But one question—is this a new change in physique? Is this a NEW LOOK at night. For instance, you looked fine until last week and then boom, pregnant look at night? I'm only asking because most guys who care about their physique will have some "oh shit" moment where they overthink their look at the end of the night. In reality, you shouldn't look lean as shit at night dude, you've drank fluids, you've had meals, etc. The only way you should look nuts is if you're sub 7-8%....so what's your bodyfat?

i was consuming a lot of dairy. i first got rid of eggs, no difference, i then got rid of milk, which was whole milk A2. I thought the A2 would be fine. But much to my suprise, getting rid of it was huge for me, literaly. After 2 weeks the bloat in my gut was almost non existent. No milk consumption meant no cereal and shakes were done with water, coffee black. Continued with G and test. I had struggled with the pregnant bloated look for years. It took me a long time to figure out the culprit, but has made a massive difference for me.

i was consuming a lot of dairy. i first got rid of eggs, no difference, i then got rid of milk, which was whole milk A2. I thought the A2 would be fine. But much to my suprise, getting rid of it was huge for me, literaly. After 2 weeks the bloat in my gut was almost non existent. No milk consumption meant no cereal and shakes were done with water, coffee black. Continued with G and test. I had struggled with the pregnant bloated look for years. It took me a long time to figure out the culprit, but has made a massive difference for me.

I see all these guys with almond milk with their cereal or perhaps even egg whites. I know milk bloats me. I guess I just like the taste of it more than the desire to not be bloated all the time :eek::D You couldn't pay me to have egg whites with cereal everyday... how depressing.

I will say I have tried them all and cashew milk is really nice. I would probably put rice milk at 2nd and maybe almond a faraway 3rd. They are definitely worth trying (have to be cold) and perhaps I should do 1 month with cashew milk only.

I know, I know.... I appreciate all of you taking the times to write Blood work recently came back perfect. Last week almost every day

1. 5 whole eggs scrambled with hot sauce

2. home made veg soup with about 5 ounces of shredded chicken in it.

3. I bought a few cajun chicken dinners at J gumbo. Mixed in 2 rotisserie chickens and put it in Tupperware for the week. 1/2 to 1 cup of rice. all meals are around 5 to 6 ounces of meat.

4. protein shake with Fairlife milk and the protein blends I mentioned. after workout

5. 1/2 pound of Mediterranean chicken with hot sauce and house sauce. 1 cup of cinnamon rice, 2 pita, 2 grape leaves

6. usually grub hub. Best app ever. Always shit food and a lot. I know cutting this meal out would probably change everything a lot.

I am a creature of habit so this was almost every day. 2 days meal 5 was a little buffet of rice, steak and salmon. Maybe 3 rolls and Jambalaya rice. I love this meal.

Elvia and Zach have the best response for you hands down.

But one question—is this a new change in physique? Is this a NEW LOOK at night. For instance, you looked fine until last week and then boom, pregnant look at night? I'm only asking because most guys who care about their physique will have some "oh shit" moment where they overthink their look at the end of the night. In reality, you shouldn't look lean as shit at night dude, you've drank fluids, you've had meals, etc. The only way you should look nuts is if you're sub 7-8%....so what's your bodyfat?

Dont know my body fat, not sub 8, more like sub 18 but you wouldnt think i am fat. My belly is bloated and tight . Its not a big blub of fat. And you are probably right. I think most of us are our worst enemy. I do look like Im in shape . At 48 I get many people asking questions and shit like that. I know you guys know what I am talking about. Ive seen the thread about pick I took today. You fuckers look good. Anyway I see how everyone eats and I am thinking how in the fuck without looking pregnant? This week I am adding bone broth with my vegetable soup and hot sauce too. Every woman I have meet that loves hot sauce is always lean as hell. Good bro science right there.

I know, I know.... I appreciate all of you taking the times to write Blood work recently came back perfect. Last week almost every day

1. 5 whole eggs scrambled with hot sauce

2. home made veg soup with about 5 ounces of shredded chicken in it.

3. I bought a few cajun chicken dinners at J gumbo. Mixed in 2 rotisserie chickens and put it in Tupperware for the week. 1/2 to 1 cup of rice. all meals are around 5 to 6 ounces of meat.

4. protein shake with Fairlife milk and the protein blends I mentioned. after workout

5. 1/2 pound of Mediterranean chicken with hot sauce and house sauce. 1 cup of cinnamon rice, 2 pita, 2 grape leaves

6. usually grub hub. Best app ever. Always shit food and a lot. I know cutting this meal out would probably change everything a lot.

I am a creature of habit so this was almost every day. 2 days meal 5 was a little buffet of rice, steak and salmon. Maybe 3 rolls and Jambalaya rice. I love this meal.

Well there is your answer. Meal 6 nearly everyday of the week. I think most of us would be bloated if we had a meal like that everyday. I remember my mate started managing a fried chicken place and he would bring me chicken every night (tonnes of it). After 1 week of eating chicken wings every night I had to say to him it's fine don't bring any again. I was a bloated mess and the amount of salt I was consuming had shot up my blood pressure. I eat huge amounts of cereal post workout most days now. But it's low fat, high carb and usually fairly low sodium/salt. But those type of takeaways especially daily can definitely have a massive effect especially if someone isn't on high doses and hgh and/or has a burning furnace of a metabolism.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws