over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloat

Hey Smack, thas is a hard one. Its different between the weeks and months depending on goals. But usually little carbs because I am always worried its bloating me. Little rice, potato healthy carbs. usually 5 tp 6 oz of meat. I stay low thinking that would help digestion. I dont eat the way you think I would by looking at me. I look sort of muscular, big. You would think I would eat a ton but I dont becuase Iwant to be able to look down and see my cock sometimes. lol
You obviously don't know what you are eating, you can see that in your response, you have no clue. Your fat cuz your diet is not on point, this is as straight forward as it gets. Track your macros, trust me, you would be surprised how off you will be. Diet is everything. I rarely do any cardio other then outdoor activities, its all diet 100%.

I probably should write things down. I have been doing this long enough to listen to what my body is telling me. And it is hard to describe a diet isnt it? Doesn't your change through the year for different goals? Thats all I was saying. I know how to eat and I enjoy mixing it up. sometimes I will go high protein, high fat, low crabs and I may cycle this . Every 5th day have a freakout. I know there are names for this. other times a few weeks maybe a month really high carbs low fat. other times just high protein. what i still cant find out is what is causing the bloat. I am going to try the test the other gentleman suggested earlier. Fuck water even bloats me. when i drink around the amount that is suggested i am fat.

I to suffer from the bloat there is no pattern or particular food that set's it off. Sometimes as you mentioned just a glass of water and it hits. Every day when I get home from work I have 3 eg3 backon and a cup of coffee most times I'm ok but sometimes it bloats the hell out of me?
I'm about 8% bf mostly low to no carb diet but it doesn't matter.

sir, please think about this gig im wanting to express to you. Stop intakeing any types of sugars for 3 weeks. get a bttle of called candidia fighters BY DR VAL PRODUCTS.COM and take 2 pills with every meal.. Get a couple jugs of HEALTH ADE KOMBUCHA and take 12 oz per day.. Its all not pricey and give it a try.. For years ive had bloat that was fkn miserable even from drinking water.. Now bro my stomach is tight small and hard no mater what i eat/drink as long as i keep up this talked about regime.. Goodluck .. And please eat your good fats with your protiens.. you know the foods im talking about im sure..take care.. pro

Hello Rambo,

So, yes your reply was good and i respect your thoughts sir, but all in all i have eatn spot on and have thought i was fat because of the way bloat has made myself feel.. It was simply a candidia issue ..once i learned to terminate the sugar issues my physique/stomach fatness/bloat has turned immensily to the positive and i feel/look pretty good for my age ..I appreciate all of your knowledges bro.. much appreciate /// pro

Yes sir..

I pray this will poss work wonders for you.. it has for me.. on the Kombu i buy the half gallons for around 12 buks from Meijers.. pro

ALSO

Dont shake the jug just swirl it to get the lower pulp.. give it a 3 week tryand drop all sugars.. I just hope it works for you sir....

My diet is good. I dont eat enough I know that but I have 5 to 6 meals a day. 1 cheat meal a day. I take armour thyroid . I am going back and forth if I should take that or synthroid. I have went back and forth and I think the synthroid didnt work well.

No corn, Fairlife Milk and yes eggs a few times a week if that. Its frustrating because I dont know what the problem is. I want a flat core like these young fucks and how I use to be. Ugh

Eggs and milk are two of the most common food allergies. I notice milk and dairy makes me more puffy but i like it too much to drop it.

yeah not much dairy for me. Fairlife a bit but it supposedly promotes good digestion but that is really about it. Sometimes on Monday when I hate life I stop at Bob's and get a Barnyard Buster type of meal. Oh A Sunshine Skillet. So good guys but its a huge cheat meal.

I probably should write things down. I have been doing this long enough to listen to what my body is telling me. And it is hard to describe a diet isnt it? Doesn't your change through the year for different goals? Thats all I was saying. I know how to eat and I enjoy mixing it up. sometimes I will go high protein, high fat, low crabs and I may cycle this . Every 5th day have a freakout. I know there are names for this. other times a few weeks maybe a month really high carbs low fat. other times just high protein. what i still cant find out is what is causing the bloat. I am going to try the test the other gentleman suggested earlier. Fuck water even bloats me. when i drink around the amount that is suggested i am fat.

yeah not much dairy for me. Fairlife a bit but it supposedly promotes good digestion but that is really about it. Sometimes on Monday when I hate life I stop at Bob's and get a Barnyard Buster type of meal. Oh A Sunshine Skillet. So good guys but its a huge cheat meal.

Are you fucking serious or are you trolling? Come to think of it I actually used to have this mentality before I became truly lean. Back when I used to eat "perfectly" it usually consisted of eating super clean for 2-3 days and having a cheat meal a couple times a week or starve myself during the day and justify downing a jar of peanut butter at night because it had "healthy" fats. I thought everything bloated me back then too.

The cure to your bloat is losing the belly fat that is bothering you (you've mentioned it like three times in the thread so going off that) and you'll no longer think that water bloats you.

Are you fucking serious or are you trolling? Come to think of it I actually used to have this mentality before I became truly lean. Back when I used to eat "perfectly" it usually consisted of eating super clean for 2-3 days and having a cheat meal a couple times a week or starve myself during the day and justify downing a jar of peanut butter at night because it had "healthy" fats. I thought everything bloated me back then too.

The cure to your bloat is losing the belly fat that is bothering you (you've mentioned it like three times in the thread so going off that) and you'll no longer think that water bloats you.

I was just with my girl while she was getting her boobs done and the Dr. laughed when I asked if she could suction some fat out. She said it was very little fat and more bloat and no she wouldnt do that.

Trolling? Really? You dont think bloating is a huge issue in this sport? I thought this was/is a relevant conversation.

Last edited:
If you post pictures of your abs relaxed and flexed it'd be much easier to give you good advice. Bloat and fat are very subjective terms.

OP from your posts you're on weed, xanax, kratom, adderall and you're a grown man buying your first suit......from express! So maybe you're not thinking coherently :D

Jokes aside, I have the same issue I wake up morning lean and I really am lean everywhere but also look like I'm pregnant sometimes by then end of the day. I went a long time looking for the cause but honestly it's just my diet, I'm sure genetics plays a role but that's a whole other discussion and not something I can change anyway. I love food, I would rather eat and be happy than to suffer and be lean, fuck it I've just come to grips with it. I'm like you I eat clean all day then at night I'll smash a monster meal from a restaurant, not all the time but definitely often enough to hold me back.

It's your diet brother, you're not lean enough to blame it on anything else. The guys on here talking about bloat are doing crazy disciplined diets and frustrated that they hold some water, that's not you and me. We have guts because we eat bad that's all there is to it. Don't get me wrong I'm not fat I still look better than 99.9% of the population just like I'm sure you do but we're sitting here looking at competitive bodybuilders and people who have dedicated their lives to their diets and saying "hey how come I still have a gut and he doesn't".....it doesn't work that way.

OP from your posts you're on weed, xanax, kratom, adderall and you're a grown man buying your first suit......from express! So maybe you're not thinking coherently :D

Jokes aside, I have the same issue I wake up morning lean and I really am lean everywhere but also look like I'm pregnant sometimes by then end of the day. I went a long time looking for the cause but honestly it's just my diet, I'm sure genetics plays a role but that's a whole other discussion and not something I can change anyway. I love food, I would rather eat and be happy than to suffer and be lean, fuck it I've just come to grips with it. I'm like you I eat clean all day then at night I'll smash a monster meal from a restaurant, not all the time but definitely often enough to hold me back.

It's your diet brother, you're not lean enough to blame it on anything else. The guys on here talking about bloat are doing crazy disciplined diets and frustrated that they hold some water, that's not you and me. We have guts because we eat bad that's all there is to it. Don't get me wrong I'm not fat I still look better than 99.9% of the population just like I'm sure you do but we're sitting here looking at competitive bodybuilders and people who have dedicated their lives to their diets and saying "hey how come I still have a gut and he doesn't".....it doesn't work that way.

Hey thanks for putting in a humorous way. And I am the same I will admit I dont have the discipline I use to have . I am going to see how disciplined I can be. I need a new goal.

I have to agree with this,

When i get very lean, single digits / <9%, bloating almost never happens.

The more bodyfat i carry, the easier it is for my body to hold water in my face and under my skin. When i'm lean, it rarely happens.

OP

Just get shredded and maintain, done.

I was just with my girl while she was getting her boobs done and the Dr. laughed when I asked if she could suction some fat out. She said it was very little fat and more bloat and no she wouldnt do that.

Trolling? Really? You dont think bloating is a huge issue in this sport? I thought this was/is a relevant conversation.

Yea I'm not sure because you say you eat good clean foods, can't list what you eat because it varies, just that it's good.

Then you say that you have one cheat meal a day, you look "kind of muscular", that you probably don't eat enough because you want to see your cock and not be fat.

You eat dairy, then say not much of it really, but it's Fairlife so it's good for digestion.

You ask about supplement and brand recommendations after someone mentioned candida and right after you talk about having a barnyard buster type of cheat meal on Mondays after you hate yourself.

I wondered if you were trolling because your responses kept indicating that you had no idea what you are eating, how much, and what, if anything is causing any kind of bloat.

But just post a picture of your torso in the morning and the same shot at night and it will show us if you're dealing with bloating, distention, or just need to tighten up the diet and lose some belly fat.

I will apologize for coming across as a dick and saying you're either trolling us or have no idea what you're consuming.

first i know trolling is bad but dont know what what even is. I have many tattoo's and dont want that on here. I will give you a shape pic. How do I upload?

I go to insert image and it want a url. I dont have pictures posted online. Does it have to be?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws